Will Epenesa be inactive on Sunday? Interesting scenario

YoloinOhio

Only think is butler has a hammy thing going on so if he’s not ready there is AJ’s active spot 

Just now, DrDawkinstein said:

With the way McD likes to prioritize vets over rookies, and with no rookie camp or preseason, I could see it. Not the end of the world or AJ's career if so.

For sure.  But I’m sure he will be disappointed 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

It’s funny how things happen. There were people that were ADAMANT that the Bills would have taken AJE in the 1st round if they had a pick. Imagine if that were the case and he wasn’t active week 1?!? Epenesa fell into the Bills’ lap but he wasn’t on top of their board heading into day 2. He’s a role player and that’s fine. He will work his way onto the field and be a solid all-around player. This isn’t some athletic freak though that we should expect double-digit sacks from. He’s kind of like Shaq. 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Its unofficial, smoke and mirrors fellas, smoke and mirrors... SM playing his cards close. 😁

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

It’s funny how things happen. There were people that were ADAMANT that the Bills would have taken AJE in the 1st round if they had a pick. Imagine if that were the case and he wasn’t active week 1?!? Epenesa fell into the Bills’ lap but he wasn’t on top of their board heading into day 2. He’s a role player and that’s fine. He will work his way onto the field and be a solid all-around player. This isn’t some athletic freak though that we should expect double-digit sacks from. He’s kind of like Shaq. 

What are the odds some national guy will pick up this and say Epenesa is already a "bust" for the Bills?

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

Its unofficial, smoke and mirrors fellas, smoke and mirrors... SM playing his cards close. 😁

Go Bills!!!

You know it Don!

One thing for sure is how many of these Special Teams players dress the first game?  All of them?

Five need to sit out.

Easy ones

1.  Fromm

2.  Yeldon

3.  OL 

4.  Probably a TE - So is that Gilliam or Lee Smith?

5.  One D player - I got no clue who that will be!

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

What are the odds some national guy will pick up this and say Epenesa is already a "bust" for the Bills?

It’s more of a local story. I don’t think too many National guys are concerned about the Buffalo Bills 2nd round pick in a season with SO many bigger stories.

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Winters and AJE/Johnson

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, NickelCity said:

That would be surprising, but looking at the depth chart makes it less so. Wonder when we'll get a look at him. 

I’d note that the depth chart is unofficial. Not saying it isn’t accurate, but it’s not from someone who would have access to the team’s official depth chart.