Bills announce captains

It's weird for me how they use blue on white for all the promotional pictures as if it's the primary uniform, when in reality it's not anymore 😢... Methinks different departments not on the same page perhaps. I feel like this sets the expectation of seeing the team in blue on white, but that rarely happens and won't even happen at home week 1...

1 minute ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

It's weird for me how they use blue on white for all the promotional pictures as if it's the primary uniform, when in reality it's not anymore 😢... Methinks different departments not on the same page perhaps. I feel like this sets the expectation of seeing the team in blue on white, but that rarely happens and won't even happen at home week 1...

Did I miss something? Isn't that their home uni?

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

Love seeing Hughes and Poyer, first time for both or no?

Captain Shnowman!

11 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

https://www.buffalobills.com/news/bills-elect-these-team-captains-for-the-2020-season

Josh Allen

Dion Dawkins

Jerry Hughes

Tremaine Edmunds

Jordan Poyer

Reid Ferguson

Andre Roberts

Not that it matters, but that seems like a photo-shopped picture. I was trying to figure out who the huge guy on the left was...

2 minutes ago, 4BillsintheBurgh said:

Not that it matters, but that seems like a photo-shopped picture. I was trying to figure out who the huge guy on the left was...

If it was "real" then Edmonds must be on his knees... 🙂 

While I love me some poyer, I find it strange that Tre isn’t a Captain.  He’s our mr everything. On and off the field.  He’s pretty much the perfect teammate

7 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Hughes and Poyer surprise me

Why does Hughes surprise you?  Because the refs hate him?

Edited by NewEra
  • Like (+1) 3

16 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Love seeing Hughes and Poyer, first time for both or no?

I think Hughes has been a captain before.

Definitely a first for Poyer. Good for him, although I would have thought Micah Hyde would have been a captain.

I also thought that Lee Smith was going to be a captain.

• Like (+1) 1

Congratulation to all especially Andre Roberts!  He got rewarded with the ST Captain and after doing the "team first" deal by taking the cut

and re-sign.  It was a class move.

I will admit I thought that he might have been "on the bubble" but I was totally wrong.

I hope he breaks a few long ones this year ala 2018 with the Jets!

• Like (+1) 2