NFL Practice Squad Tracker

ColoradoBills

1 hour ago, machine gun kelly said:

Anyone have a summary of the finalist to date.  Not saying all 16, but a list of the people signed to this time.  Being lazy not wanting to look through 7 pages of this thread.  I went through a couple of pages and if someone has the list, we can just respond and add to it as they add more people.

7 hours ago, 16-0 said:

Great trade!!!

7 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Hubby was just telling me Jake Kumerow's father, Eric, was the big star QB at his high school (he was a few years ahead of Hubby) in the Chicago area.  I asked Hubby, "quarterback!?" and he said, "yes." (Eric Kumerow later played LB/DE in the NFL.)  Eric's grandfather (Jake's great-grandfather) was a Chicago area ... ummm ... mobster.

He should be active, sign Switzer for returns and put Roberts and Mckenzie on PS.

8 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Hubby was just telling me Jake Kumerow's father, Eric, was the big star QB at his high school (he was a few years ahead of Hubby) in the Chicago area.  I asked Hubby, "quarterback!?" and he said, "yes." (Eric Kumerow later played LB/DE in the NFL.)  Eric's grandfather (Jake's great-grandfather) was a Chicago area ... ummm ... mobster.

Yep, and while you may think “Bosa, OK” it wasn’t.  The grandfather Kumerow married the mobster’s daughter.  John Bosa then married a Kumerow, the Bosa boys’ mother. 

5 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

We dodged a bullet on that one

I can’t help but wonder if Rosen was drafted by the Bills and afforded the same level of stability and support as Allen, would he still be a dumpster fire? I do think superstars will become what they were destined to be, but only if given a real chance to succeed. No doubt in the history of the league there were perennial All Pro players riding a bench who never got that chance and thus bounced around or were out of the league in a few years. Granted, it’d probably take less than ten fingers to count the number of those players.

7 hours ago, CNYfan said:

I expect the same.

I also believe the Jets and Dolphins will be very respectable.   

The Jets will be lucky to win four games.  The Dolphins have added a lot of talent and have a solid coach, but they’ve had no off season so I don’t see it as their year.  Maybe 7 wins at best.  The Pats making a double digit win season is a stretch.  If I had to guess, I’d say 8-9 wins.  Then again, I don’t see us doing more than 10-11 wins.  We have one of the toughest schedules in the league, so the 12 game prediction is a stretch.  We would still win the East, and be battle hardened from playing teams like the Seahawks, 49ers, Chiefs, Cardinals, and Broncos.  All should be very good teams, plus the Titans, and the Steelers.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, JayBaller10 said:

I can’t help but wonder if Rosen was drafted by the Bills and afforded the same level of stability and support as Allen, would he still be a dumpster fire?

Although circumstances would have very likely been different, could you see Rosen being told he would sit behind Peterman?  🤣

2 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

That's just the Stockholm syndrome.

Pretty much we've been hearing it all offseason from the media, the Patriots roster sucks but it's the Patriots with Belichick so they can't really be bad can they? I mean any other team and they would be looked at like hot garbage.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

Was the Kumerow PS signing ever confirmed by the Bills? His wiki says he's on the Bills, but I've seen nothing official.

It's also weird that nobody asked that of Beane during his presser this morning. If they did, I completely missed it.

• Thank you (+1) 1

19 hours ago, Rochesterfan said:

Do you have a source for this?

I have not seen the conditions that were agreed to.  

If it was snap or plays based as a Buffalo Bill - the conditions might still be met and they would still get the pick.

If the condition was making the initial roster (typical) then yes the Bills would get their pick back.

I have been looking, but have not seen a tweet on the conditions of the pick.

I don't have a link but I heard somebody (Sal Capaccio or Chris Brown maybe?) report that this was the case. If not, mea culpa. Maybe somebody else on the board can confirm or debunk it.

2 hours ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

Was the Kumerow PS signing ever confirmed by the Bills? His wiki says he's on the Bills, but I've seen nothing official.

Because he is from out of state there is a delay due to covid regs on the late tv news.

• Thank you (+1) 1