NFL Practice Squad Tracker

ColoradoBills

23 minutes ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

Thanks, that makes sense. We are already at the limit before him, I believe. I wonder if they will cut Duke or a player at another position?

Which is why they "traded" for Andre Smith. They took care of the Covid protocol early. And by cutting him the conditional pick goes away. I still don't get why Carolina did that deal unless Beane owes them a similar favor down the road 

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

Thanks, that makes sense. We are already at the limit before him, I believe. I wonder if they will cut Duke or a player at another position?

Once Kumerow and Slayton clear protocol it will be interesting to see what changes they make.  Is it Duke and Zimmerman gone (matching positions)?  Or is it the extra TE, DB, or OL - maybe even DE?

I am sure that they would love to keep all of these guys.  What a nice dilemma to have - to much talent.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Rochesterfan said:

Once Kumerow and Slayton clear protocol it will be interesting to see what changes they make.  Is it Duke and Zimmerman gone (matching positions)?  Or is it the extra TE, DB, or OL - maybe even DE?

I am sure that they would love to keep all of these guys.  What a nice dilemma to have - to much talent.

I hadn't even heard that they were signing Chris Slayton. Thanks for the intel/

58 minutes ago, Rochesterfan said:

Both are already listed on the PS so no one has to get cut. They just aren't here yet.

44 minutes ago, Artyom0309 said:

Edited by PromoTheRobot

29 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Both are already listed on the PS so no one has to get cut. They just aren't here yet.

Where are you seeing that? Here is the link from the Bills official website. 17 names, no Kumerow or Slayton listed.

https://www.buffalobills.com/news/bills-announce-the-initial-2020-practice-squad

• Like (+1) 1

On 9/6/2020 at 1:16 PM, ColoradoBills said:

As you can see below that Kumerow and Slayton are not on the list.  There is talk that they will be after Covid clearance.

Personally I like what I see so far.  I'm sure there will constantly be tweeking by Beane of this.

26 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Based upon the list released by the Bills and on the web site - these are the 17 members of the PS.

Kumerow and Slayton are not listed and the PS is full.  To add these 2 - they will need to cut 2 of the guys above.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Which is why they "traded" for Andre Smith. They took care of the Covid protocol early. And by cutting him the conditional pick goes away. I still don't get why Carolina did that deal unless Beane owes them a similar favor down the road 

I'm going with the theory that CAR let Smith know the Bills were interested and he "begged" them to trade him instead of going on to the waiver wire

and getting picked up by someone else!

1 hour ago, Rochesterfan said:

Based upon the list released by the Bills and on the web site - these are the 17 members of the PS.

Kumerow and Slayton are not listed and the PS is full.  To add these 2 - they will need to cut 2 of the guys above.

I must have seen an article that jumped the gun on those two. 

1 hour ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

Where are you seeing that? Here is the link from the Bills official website. 17 names, no Kumerow or Slayton listed.

https://www.buffalobills.com/news/bills-announce-the-initial-2020-practice-squad

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Rochesterfan said:

I am going to say Salako gets cut. Not sure who else. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Just based on the reports. Didn’t mean to insinuate anything negative. Wasn’t sure if he was rostered or PS I just knew it was a different team 

OK.  Though you heard something.  From what I heard, he looked promising so I figured he'd at least be signed to the PS.  So his not being signed suggests he doesn't want to come back.

33 minutes ago, Doc said:

OK.  Though you heard something.  From what I heard, he looked promising so I figured he'd at least be signed to the PS.  So his not being signed suggests he doesn't want to come back.

I looked back at all the reports and it appears it was the Bills decision to not sign him to their PS