NFL Practice Squad Tracker

ColoradoBills

2 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

Well, they just signed WR Devin Ross to their PS. So, that six WRs currently employed by the Pats*.

Two kickers on the PS, and one punter on their 53. Will Miami beat them in the opener?

I literally have no idea.  It is a shame that the game is at the same time as the Bills/Jets.

I want to watch that game to see what is going on with both of those teams!

Glad to see Trey Adams, Cox Jr., Dane Jackson, Duke Williams (yeah, I admit I'm a fan), and Zimmer on the PS. 

Kinda feel bad for Christian Wade, as once again, he won't be allowed a chance to play in a real game. I wonder how seriously he considered turning down the special designation?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Rocky Landing said:

Glad to see Trey Adams, Cox Jr., Dane Jackson, Duke Williams (yeah, I admit I'm a fan), and Zimmer on the PS. 

Kinda feel bad for Christian Wade, as once again, he won't be allowed a chance to play in a real game. I wonder how seriously he considered turning down the special designation?

Wade has no experience playing American Football. He played Rugby and is looking to convert over.

Other NFL teams have had the chance to sign him when the Bills release him to put him on the PS and no one has

1 minute ago, apuszczalowski said:

Wade has no experience playing American Football. He played Rugby and is looking to convert over.

Other NFL teams have had the chance to sign him when the Bills release him to put him on the PS and no one has

No. As an international exempt player, he could not be signed by another team.

Just now, Mrbojanglezs said:

I thought the bills may put Wade on the standard PS instead of exempt so he could be called up. If he hasn't gotten it after a full season and another training camp I don't see the point 

The point is there's a chance and it doesn't cost them anything.

5 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

Guess not......

8 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Did the Bills want him?

Do we have info on this? All we know is he did not make the Bills 53 and Packers claimed him. Bills may have wanted him on the PS - but Packers claiming him made that moot, no?

Just now, PromoTheRobot said:

No. As an international exempt player, he could not be signed by another team.

he goes through waivers just like everyone else when we cut for the 53. The protection is a special spot on the PS where he can't be taken or promoted from but he still has to clear waivers to get there.

• Like (+1) 1