Would anyone be interested in South Jersey this Bills Backers?

Rebel101

I have a place that I can make it happen. I know a lot of us. Don’t want to travel to philly(like fake eagles fans) & sometimes north jersey is to far. I know there is an LBI and a Blackwood but would anybody be interest in an Atlantic City area? A strong one that will great others to leave their respected spots? 

Edited by Rebel101

Please change the title  (spell out South Jersey). Out west, SJ means San Jose, CA and there is a healthy group  there. I was in that group for about 20 years. When I first saw this thread, I was thinking San Jose.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Wacka said:

Please change the title  (spell out South Jersey). Out west, SJ means San Jose, CA and there is a healthy group  there. I was in that group for about 20 years. When I first saw this thread, I was thinking San Jose.

That's what I was thinking.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Wacka said:

Yes, please change the title. I live in San Jose and we have our own backers group. Thank you! GO BILLS!!!

21 hours ago, Rebel101 said:

I have a place that I can make it happen. I know a lot of us. Don’t want to travel to philly(like fake eagles fans) & sometimes north jersey is to far. I know there is an LBI and a Blackwood but would anybody be interest in an Atlantic City area? A strong one that will great others to leave their respected spots? 

https://www.facebook.com/BillsBackersSouthJersey/

18 hours ago, Wacka said:

I thought this was about San Jose too!  And I thought "Sure, I'd be interested in that.  That's a lovely part of the country!  But the problem is I live in Florida."

1 hour ago, The Jerk said:

Slumber party at Stevie Johnson's crib. I'll be there!

Pillow Fight GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

This reminds me of LeSean McCoy's planned "women only" party.  Remember that?

I'm pretty sure it never happened due to bad publicity. 

Still makes me laugh out loud though.

On 9/6/2020 at 8:20 AM, Wacka said:

Note that the thread was started at 2:17 am and the OP has not been back since. Maybe forgot or still sleeping it off?   🤷‍♂️

I thought San Jose also, and I don't live in Cali.

On 9/7/2020 at 3:28 PM, T&C said:

Let this be your inspiration. Start the 707 Backers Club... why not?

We've had a couple pop up...and vanish. We have a handful of Bills fans up here in the North Bay. I love it when I see Bills decals in car windows. Been burned a few times starting up events/gatherings. I think I've learned my lesson. 

me... i'm sittin' here looking at the title before opening the thread thinkin' it's 'social justice' Bill's Backers...

😊