Raiders trade Lynn Bowden to Miami

YoloinOhio

If Miami ends up switching him back to WR, much like we use Isaiah McKenzie, then this move could end up being a great one for them. Reports out of Raiders camp say he was having trouble picking up pass protections, which as a guy that played QB and WR in college, isn't the most shocking thing in the world. He is dangerous with the ball in his hands, and if he keeps his nose clean, I fear he could be dangerous if used correctly in Miami.

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, ytownblofan said:

If Miami ends up switching him back to WR, much like we use Isaiah McKenzie, then this move could end up being a great one for them. Reports out of Raiders camp say he was having trouble picking up pass protections, which as a guy that played QB and WR in college, isn't the most shocking thing in the world. He is dangerous with the ball in his hands, and if he keeps his nose clean, I fear he could be dangerous if used correctly in Miami.

That’s the kicker.... Chucky tried to convert him to a RB and the kid couldn’t grasp the transition. He’s a kid that can just go out and make plays though. My money is on Gruden making him think too much or he did some stupid ***** in Vegas. 

1 hour ago, MiltonWaddams said:

Trump must love this guy. Takes two titles from him: Least Attractive Billionaire and Worst Billionaire Hair

I’d agree entirely if I thought for a second that Trump was really a billionaire. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Rc2catch said:

What a weird move from Vegas.. can’t say I’m shocked but dang the kid doesn’t even get a game in 

Gruden and Mayock are a clown show appropriate for Vegas.  Two years after trading away Mack and Cooper, they’re still trying to find a top edge rusher and #1 WR.  They should add the Ryan brothers to the coaching staff to make their show complete.

4 hours ago, MiltonWaddams said:

Trump must love this guy. Takes two titles from him: Least Attractive Billionaire and Worst Billionaire Hair

He’s not a billionaire.  His net worth is about $250M.