John Kelly Refutes That Trump Called Soldiers Losers

Kemp

Just now, Billsmisery said:

So that makes it right for the president to lie constantly? Two wrongs don't make a right and your tough guy are so so wrong. I'll bet you reek of ben gay and donuts you slob.

It's hard to be witty and write in proper English, I know. Keep trying. One day you'll get there. 

On 9/4/2020 at 6:02 PM, 3rdnlng said:

What Trump is accused of saying is just not in character with Trump's actions and other words regarding the military. 

Re: John McCain:
"He's a war hero because he was captured. I prefer people that weren't captured"

"I know more about ISIS than the generals do, believe me"

Are you sure?

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

And did all that while becoming the first president in recent history not to start, enlarge, or inflame any new wars -- while getting all the soldiers pay raises. MONSTER!  

You mean besides pushing our own country to the brink of civil war, greenlighting the abduction of american citizens without warrant, starting a trade war, assassinating the top Iranian general and bombing Syria?

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

And did all that while becoming the first president in recent history not to start, enlarge, or inflame any new wars -- while getting all the soldiers pay raises. MONSTER!  

Amen! What passes for qualifications in this swamp of a government is astounding. Trump 2020!

• Thank you (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, Billsmisery said:

Did I offend your boyfriend? Sorry about that. What is your names Neal and Bob or is that what you do? I'm surprised you can type so well I figure your wrists would be shot for being on your hands and knees all labor day weekend!

Now we can add some good ol' fashion homophobia to his misogyny post earlier today. Billsmisery is off to a swell start in PPP :lol: 

9 hours ago, BillStime said:

Classy as always

Once again you banked on nobody actually reading what you linked to. Your characterization of what the staffer said is plain wrong and simply a lie. This is what the claim was based on:

Screen-Shot-2020-09-06-at-5.51.29-PM.png

That's "making fun"? Once again you libs prove that you have no legitimate complaints so you make stuff up. You are simply a pathetic liar. 

democrat-media-hoax.jpg?resize=650,433&s

The Atlantic Hoax is Dead – Bring on the Next Hoax!

So, The Atlantic’s “Trump hates the military” hoax died on the vine after about a 24-hour run. It died for the simple reason that Trump’s public actions consistently in favor of the interests of the U.S. military and its personnel and retirees rendered the anonymously-sourced hit piece transparently unbelievable to anyone with functioning synapses in their cranial cavity, which of course excludes China Joe Biden.

The obvious hope of the Biden/Harris campaign and its corrupt media toadies was that this particular hoax would lead thousands of Trump supporters to finally abandon him out of disgust. Yeah, that’s not going to happen.

No passenger on the Trump Train is leaping off over this story or for any other reason. The only disgust expressed by any real Trump supporter towards anyone involved in the obvious hoax is toward Atlantic editor Jeffrey Goldberg, the Atlantic’s corrupt owner who is also the poisonous Black Widow of Steve Jobs, and all the other Democrat media toadies like Jake Tapper and Jennifer Griffin who did everything they could to amplify it.

If anything, this hoax backfired on the desperate Democrats and their Unfrozen Caveman nominee every bit as badly as all of their previous hoaxes have done. You would think that they would eventually get a clue that this is really not a good strategy.

And yet, it is inevitable that the hoaxes will continue to come, right through Election Day and for the coming four years of Trump’s second term in office. And none of them will work.

Think about it: Among your circle of friends, co-workers and acquaintances, do you know a single Trump supporter who has said he/she is going to vote for Creepy Uncle McWifeMolester on November 3? Of course you don’t because those people do not exist.

More at the link: https://dbdailyupdate.com/index.php/2020/09/07/the-atlantic-hoax-is-dead-bring-on-the-next-hoax/

‘This Never Happened’: Sources Close To Trump Rally To His Defense Over Atlantic Story

by Virginia Kruta

Original Article

President Donald Trump was quick to deny a recent report from The Atlantic, which alleged that he had said a number of disrespectful things about fallen American service members — and in the days that followed, a number of others have gone on record to support him. Trump claimed that the story had been invented to help The Atlantic “gain some relevance.”

(Snip for tweet)

First Lady Melania Trump made a rare public statement as well, saying that the story was “not true” and adding, “It has become a very dangerous time when anonymous sources are believed above all else, & no one knows their motivation.

Of course it never happened.  The left will say or do anything, literally anything to defeat Trump.  You can expect these fabrications to escalate for the next two months from every corner of the left's media wing.

Just look at the disgusting lies they were willing to make up about Justice Kavanaugh....after Schumer had publicly vowed to do anything necessary to defeat his nomination.  There is absolutely nothing off limits for the left.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

17 hours ago, BullBuchanan said:

You mean besides pushing our own country to the brink of civil war, greenlighting the abduction of american citizens without warrant, starting a trade war, assassinating the top Iranian general and bombing Syria?

Oh brother....can't wait to hear the twisted logic on this one!

Or are you are suggesting that once we get back to a Democrat in the White House we can go back to ignoring cops shooting black guys?

1 minute ago, KD in CA said:

Or are you are suggesting that once we get back to a Democrat in the White House we can go back to ignoring cops shooting black guys?

That happened under Barry as well. 

4 hours ago, KD in CA said:

Nope. I'm not even suggesting a democrat makes it better. I just don't recall any Democratic Presidents suggesting that cops should exercise police brutality. A neutral position would be a welcome change of pace.

My comment was in response to GG's false claim that Trump was the first President to not escalate conflict. He's so busy sowing chaos at home, that he barely has time to focus on the trade war he started.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Nope. I'm not even suggesting a democrat makes it better. I just don't recall any Democratic Presidents suggesting that cops should exercise police brutality. A neutral position would be a welcome change of pace.

My comment was in response to GG's false claim that Trump was the first President to not escalate conflict. He's so busy sowing chaos at home, that he barely has time to focus on the trade war he started.

Not buying it.  It’s his enemies that have been sowing the chaos since about midnight on Election Day 2016, and they have upped the ante at every chance.

Has he risen above it?  No. But he didn’t start that war.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, KD in CA said:

Not buying it.  It’s his enemies that have been sowing the chaos since about midnight on Election Day 2016, and they have upped the ante at every chance.

Has he risen above it?  No. But he didn’t start that war.

The police started the war, and he gave them all the ammunition they needed.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-police-nice-suspects/story?id=48914504
https://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/donald-trump-stop-and-frisk-228486

His unsolicited "Son of a B word" comments against Kaepernick, "very fine people" comments regarding white supremecists, and "blame on both sides" when a white supremecist murdered a woman with his car sowed racial division and civil unrest. His deployment of the national guard resulting in the murder of David McAtee as well as deployments of DHS seizing people off the street without warrants.

It takes some real mental gymnastics to blame "his enemies" for that.

Just now, BullBuchanan said:

"very fine people" comments regarding white supremecists, 

Really ?

Really ?

Disproved so many times it is impossible to count.

"Bull-Headed" is a real thing.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Really ?

Really ?

Disproved so many times it is impossible to count.

"Bull-Headed" is a real thing.

Really? Yes, really. Trump supports are unequaled in their ability to accept that their candidate has ever done anything wrong. I've never seen so many excuses levied by working class people in defense of an east coast elite who has never done a damn thing to help anyone but himself

The fact that he routinely puts his foot in his mouth and then comes out later and says that he meant something different, or that it was a "joke" etc, is meaningless. He said what he said, and those that were targeted to hear it heard it. After he said this he refused to denounce neo-nazis and white nationalists and was prodded about it over and over until he finally relented in another interview  and said they were bad, but then immediately pivoted to focus his attack "the left" within the same breath. Everyone knew the message.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/aug/12/charlottesville-protest-trump-condemns-violence-many-sides

Trump: "Excuse me, excuse me. They didn’t put themselves -- and you had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides. You had people in that group. Excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name."

• Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

The police started the war, and he gave them all the ammunition they needed.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-police-nice-suspects/story?id=48914504
https://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/donald-trump-stop-and-frisk-228486

His unsolicited "Son of a B word" comments against Kaepernick, "very fine people" comments regarding white supremecists, and "blame on both sides" when a white supremecist murdered a woman with his car sowed racial division and civil unrest. His deployment of the national guard resulting in the murder of David McAtee as well as deployments of DHS seizing people off the street without warrants.

It takes some real mental gymnastics to blame "his enemies" for that.

Riiiight.....police 'started the war' against a bunch of violent rioters who have destroyed entire sections of multiple cities, assaulted/murdered people in the streets, looted businesses to the point of ruin, set fire to govt buildings, cars, anything else within reach, etc.   All while you and your ilk condone it with some bullsh-- about how these thugs are doing it all in the name of racial justice.

But you keep on cherry picking those headlines.

• Thank you (+1) 1

https://djhjmedia.com/kari/trump-vidacated-proof-atlantic-story-was-really-just-another-democrat-hoax/

The Democrat Left has been exposed again, perpetuating another hoax against President Donald J. Trump and his supporters, with gossip, as Breitbart news exposed the fake news story about Trump disrespecting military veterans that ran in the Atlantic magazine Monday.

According to Breitbart News in a recent article, Matthew Boyle wrote that Former Deputy White House Chief of Staff ” [Zack]Fuentes unequivocally denied The Atlantic’s report last week, a huge blow to the establishment media narrative. Fuentes personally briefed President Trump on the weather situation that led to the trip being canceled. He is also a close personal confidante of former White House Chief of Staff John Kelly.”

Media allies of the Democrat Party and “Never-Trump” movement have shown Americans over the past 4 years their long-established pattern of deception against American sovereignty, with the obviously illogical Atlantic story about Trump-hating veterans.

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

You know who could clear this up?  John Kelly.  Cowardly of him to say nothing.

I could be wrong but I do think Kelly has stepped up and denied that Trump ever said what the Left is trying to pass off as disrespect for the troops past & present. 

4 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I could be wrong but I do think Kelly has stepped up and denied that Trump ever said what the Left is trying to pass off as disrespect for the troops past & present. 

Not since this Atlantic story was written as far as I'm aware of.

10 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Is it? His silence speaks as loud as war. Good 

Yeah it is cowardly if he says nothing given the gravity of the accusations against the president.  He can simply confirm or deny it.

Edited by Doc Brown
  • Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

You know who could clear this up?  John Kelly.  Cowardly of him to say nothing.

He won't, because Trump has a knack for pissing people off as they walk out the door 

• Thank you (+1) 1