Bills cuts toward the 53 man roster -Saturday cuts begin Pg 15

YoloinOhio

Just now, Rc2catch said:

Cue the duke Williams to hall of fame now that New England can snag him up 

I hope he gets a shot with another team .....anyone but the patsies.  I doubt the Bills keep him on the practice squad I think this news shows they have officially cut bait. If he sticks  on the Buffalo PS I'll be happy for the guy.  Yeah I root for him I think his backstory is inspiring.  *shrugs* 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Muppy said:

I hope he gets a shot with another team .....anyone but the patsies.  I doubt the Bills keep him on the practice squad I think this news shows they have officially cut bait. If he sticks  on the Buffalo PS I'll be happy for the guy.  Yeah I root for him I think his backstory is inspiring.  *shrugs* 

I don’t dislike him, just sick of hearing about him here honestly. I’d like to see him head to philly or Green Bay or somewhere he’ll get a real shot to play 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Muppy said:

If he clears waivers he probably would be wise to choose another WR needy teams' PS.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Muppy said:

While I am fine with the move and expected him to be cut and thought all the people here pining for Duke and making the case of why he should make the 53 were all completely crazy, I also think of all the young Bills players being cut today, he likely has one of the best chances of being picked up by another team as there is actual game film of his play and he did OK when called upon.

Will see if he's signed elsewhere.

1 minute ago, 16-0 said:

All true BUT you just know Beane and his boys are gleaning everyone who was let go to look for that fit here in Buffalo too.

As for Wade, they should sign him to the regular PS if he is worthy.  If he is not maybe they should just let him go and try another route to the NFL.

12 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Not a surprise, Bates did well/okay even when they first brought him on, he has the skill set they look for, and he apparently improved his game, that and at present who else is going to back up Morse?