Is anyone else less invested in this season than normal?

Cal

I don't know. I'm not as excited for football as normal. Maybe it's the political bs that we are going to have to see, listen too before and after each game or the other stuff we have to deal with nowadays. Also the no preseason and games with no fans.

We've had season tickets for 50 years in my family, will be the one of the first ones in when they allow any amount of fans. I really don't care as much. We've seen the NBA ratings are not great with limited sports on. People may be fed up and sports is no longer a outlet. Is it just me? 

Nevertheless. Go Bills!

Edited by Cal
  • Like (+1) 19
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This BLM BS has me not wanting to watch any football at all.  The only games I plan on watching this year are the two Jet games, which I'm obligated to because of very close friends, and the Super Bowl if we get there. 

Aside from that, I'm out on this season and have zero respect for the commissioner and the league for supporting such BS and funneling it down my throat.  No thanks. 

• Like (+1) 21
  • Sad 7
  • Haha (+1) 8
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

I get what you're saying but this one of those things you cling on to. The start of football season(or any sports season). 

I do get it will be very diminished with no fans but just imagine we are playing an away game in Jacksonville every week and I'm sure you'll get through it. 

• Haha (+1) 3

12 minutes ago, westside2 said:

No, it's not just you. The country is going to hell and sports don't seem as important anymore. But I'll watch and cheer them on every week. 

I'm like you man. I'll watch the Bills only probably 

Edited by Cal
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

It’s a strange year in SO MANY ways. I am VERY excited about the team we are about to field and our trajectory. I’ve been at this for a LONG time, and I won’t let the peripheral (though important) stuff take away from enjoying this year. 

GO BILLS!!! 

• Like (+1) 8

5 minutes ago, TwistofFate said:

This BLM BS has me not wanting to watch any football at all.  The only games I plan on watching this year are the two Jet games, which I'm obligated to because of very close friends, and the Super Bowl if we get there. 

Aside from that, I'm out on this season and have zero respect for the commissioner and the league for supporting such BS and funneling it down my throat.  No thanks. 

I understand. I'm getting there too bro

• Like (+1) 7
  • Sad 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Augie said:

It’s a strange year in SO MANY ways. I am VERY excited about the team we are about to field and our trajectory. I’ve been at this for a LONG time, and I won’t let the peripheral (though important) stuff take away from enjoying this year. 

GO BILLS!!! 

It's been a crazy year Augie. Once the season gets going I hope my enthusiasm returns. Figures this happens when the Bills finally have a great team. LOL

Just now, westside2 said:

It's been a crazy year Augie. Once the season gets going I hope my enthusiasm returns. Figures this happens when the Bills finally have a great team. LOL

The Bills are entertainment, not my life. I am seriously looking forward to a distraction from all the other stuff. 

• Like (+1) 7
  • Thank you (+1) 4

11 minutes ago, TwistofFate said:

Spoken like a true Jets fan.

• Like (+1) 11
  • Haha (+1) 13

No preseason will do that as we all develop opinions on who should stay and who should go.  We also get to see the new draft picks/free agents play with the first team.  I suspect once the season starts I'll be as interested as usual.

• Like (+1) 1