Jets offense vs backups in their scrimmage today

BillsMafi$

1 hour ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

If it was just the #1 offense versus the backup defense,  then how did the D score 27 points?  What did the Defense do, all of them played both ways?

Maybe they included the backup offense vs the starting defense?

1 hour ago, 1ManRaid said:

I'm hoping it's because the "starters" are just really that bad, rather than the backups being way better than expected.

You don't need to hope with a Gase coached team.

52 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

Just imagine if this happened at a Bills practice.  This thread would be 100 pages long!

But it doesn't anymore :)

• Like (+1) 1

My question is, do i share this info to my diehard Jets friends or do i take it easy on them & not ruin their day?

All i've heard from them this offseason is how "they're gonna really compete this year & how much better their offense is & Darnold is than ours & Allen".

Thats it, i'm gonna find some Jets fans, this is too good to pass up haha

• Haha (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

I was highly critical of Leveon at the time he sat out but watching him last year I can only say that I was impressed with how hard he played while they were out of playoff contention and down big in games.  He played most of the year with no passing attack and defenses selling out on the run.  I didn't see a team cancer or a quitter.

Cancers often manage to hold it together for a while and be a "model team player" when given a chance on a new team, before slipping back to their old ways.

31 minutes ago, TBBills said:

You don't need to hope with a Gase coached team.

But it doesn't anymore :)

When I say hope, I mean the kind you have when your drunk friend bets you $100 he can hit a darts bullseye from across the room with his eyes closed.

It's awesome to watch the meltdown and the FULL BLOWN meltdown is on the horizon. Gase is such an arrogant douche that this was bound to happen. Look at what happened in Miami. Look at Tannehill now that he escaped Gase. I knew that he would be the best thing for us because he would waste whatever time he was given there of Darnold starting at QB. The AFCE schedule this year is a hell of a lot tougher for everybody and the Jets could be finding themselves in the running for the #1 overall pick if they don't get it together quickly. 

2 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

Typically coaches score events.

Pick = Points

Fumble= Points

Punts another point value.

1st team offense went against 2nd string defense and 2nd team offense went against 1st string defense

Edited by jeremy2020

If the Jets go 3-13 this season and if Gase is not canned, I predict that next year he'll pull a page out of his Miami debacle and proclaim how he's going to change the culture in 2021.  Which will fail miserably because Adam Gase is still Adam Gase.

2 minutes ago, buffalo2218 said:

Well last year, Darnold had mono. Will he upgrade to some form of crotch rot this year for another season pass? If this Perrine had this kind of day against their starting defense, Singletary and Moss will have a field day. 

Asymptomatic Covid

11 minutes ago, buffalo2218 said:

Well last year, Darnold had mono. Will he upgrade to some form of crotch rot this year for another season pass? If this Perrine had this kind of day against their starting defense, Singletary and Moss will have a field day. 

Hard to make sweeping judgements based on a day or two of practice, but yeah, the Jets are going to be a poor football team this year.