Tre White decides not to opt out, everyone is beside themselves with excitement because we're all in need of any small nugget of good news these days. Who wants a drink?

Logic

8 minutes ago, AlCowlingsTaxiService said:

Seems we also have many with absolutely no connection to medicine making bold proclamations left and right, eh?

We worked very hard the last 5 months earning our epidemiology degrees.  Wth else has there been to do?

• Haha (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Made this exact appoint earlier.  It makes absolutely no sense.  

Because at worst he opts out stays in Buffalo two weeks on his own and then returns to Louisiana and spends the rest of the year with his family without having to impose new restrictions on them. 

34 minutes ago, fansince88 said:

Its a different lockdown. Read the NFL rules. 

Not sure what you mean.  If Tre is so worried about his family contracting the disease, he should be following strict lockdown whether he is playing or not.

At least with him playing, he and his family will be able to get tested regularly unlike the general public.

Lockdown and play = get tested regularly

Lockdown and not play = not get tested regularly

17 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

These people have all lost their minds!  Every year up until now they played with against players who had all sorts of diseases, from AIDs to who knows what....but now, somehow everything has changed, and yet we have more information about this new disease and who is vulnerable than ANY of those previous examples.  GET TO WORK AMERICA!  

IT'S ALL A HOAX!!!! AAAHHHHHHH

19 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Why would you report, get in close proximity to 100 people and then decide to opt out. 

The same reason you test drive a car I guess.  Get a feel for what safeguards will be in place and then make a decision.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Do you guys think the Bills were aware of this before they set up the media session?

I'm sure they know what all the players have been thinking. I imagine they set up the presser so that Tre could break the news in his own way.

1 minute ago, Johnnycage46 said:

IT'S ALL A HOAX!!!! AAAHHHHHHH

On the contrary....it's not a hoax and I never said it was. Millions of dedicated Americans have been going to work day after day after day throughout this entire 'health crisis'. I find it comical that others are apparently so well off that working for a living is somehow now considered voluntary.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

These people have all lost their minds!  Every year up until now they played with against players who had all sorts of diseases, from AIDs to who knows what....but now, somehow everything has changed, and yet we have more information about this new disease and who is vulnerable than ANY of those previous examples.  GET TO WORK AMERICA!  

I don't think you are understanding disease transmission and how it differs from one to the next.  Did you really bring up HIV? 

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

I can’t imagine beane and McDermott’s faces During his interview if they didn’t know he was considering this. Just wow 

No they've probably known how he feels for months.  In contact with him regularly.  

I still think if he was going to opt out he wouldn't wait till tomorrow.

He needed to see the facility?  Really?

He's playing.  

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

No they've probably known how he feels for months.  In contact with him regularly.  

He's playing.  

Doesn't feel very Tre like to create a needless media storm if he isn't leaning towards opting out. 

3 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

He's playing.  

Now I’m wondering if he was playing up the concern for his wife to hear how much he cares. Ok I need to go for a walk or something 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, GunnerBill said:

Doesn't feel very Tre like to create a needless media storm if he isn't leaning towards opting out. 

Then just opt out.

The more I've thought of this today the more hopeful I've been he just wanted to say a few things in his own way about all this.