Jump to content
YoloinOhio

Lamar on AB: “That’s the type of guy we need in our locker room”

Recommended Posts

12 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

 

Belicheck thought AB in his locker room would be a good idea.  So maybe thinking that isn't a factor of Wonderlic scores?

 

 

I do not know. What score did Belicheat get on Wonderlic test and did he cheat?

Never mind we know he cheated, did he cheat off a good paper?

1 hour ago, LeviF91 said:

 

Why do people refer to Lamar's Wonderlick (sic) score?

 

Because he got such a bad score it means his agent did not prep him and he did not care.

6 minutes ago, first_and_ten said:

 

Please, let's be fair ..........an involuntary manslaugterer

 

He definitely volunteered to cover up the murder.

31 minutes ago, Gugny said:

 

Four words:  Wall of Fame.

 

That is 3 (you forgot the "the") and I will giving you one word on Lewis "Convicted".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Lamar Jackson is an extremely intelligent young man.

 

Try your act on the road.  Sounds like a good name for blues song.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LeviF91 said:

 

Why do people refer to Lamar's Wonderlick (sic) score?

 

They wonder who Lamar is licking now?  (ooooh....was that my outer voice? ) 😈

14 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

 

Try your act on the road.  Sounds like a good name for blues song.

 

I was thinking something along these lines:

 

"Lamar is an intelligent guy but he doesn't have a lot to say..." etc etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

 

They wonder who Lamar is licking now?  (ooooh....was that my outer voice? ) 😈

 

I was thinking something along these lines:

 

"Lamar is an intelligent guy but he doesn't have a lot to say..." etc etc.

 

Gungy (he is lead in a band) give us the song .....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

 

I do not know. What score did Belicheat get on Wonderlic test and did he cheat?

Never mind we know he cheated, did he cheat off a good paper?

 

Because he got such a bad score it means his agent did not prep him and he did not care.

 

He definitely volunteered to cover up the murder.

 

That is 3 (you forgot the "the") and I will giving you one word on Lewis "Convicted".


Ah, but how did Belicheat do on the Kobiashi Marue?  

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Limeaid said:

Because he got such a bad score it means his agent did not prep him and he did not care.

 


Lamar’s Agent was prepping him since birth.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:


Ah, but how did Belicheat do on the Kobiashi Marue?  

 

Well he wrote it so no one else could win.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, he does look like Kirk!  Thanks for playing along friend.  I thought you might get a kick out of that one.  On a side note, that Deon Sanders thread was hilarious.  I think you made on the thread and all of the comments from everyone cracked me up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/29/2020 at 4:30 PM, Coach Tuesday said:

Before we all rip Lamar’s intellect - Belichick thought the exact same thing...

 

I don't know that Belichick ever thought that he was "the type of guy we need in our locker room" He cared if he could produce on the field and that's it.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Brown in Baltimore would be entertaining. I can see a late season meltdown with Brown trying to fight Lamar on the sideline because Lamar can’t throw the ball to him.

On the other hand maybe AB can learn how to behave himself and be a good teammate. I hope so for his sake. Clock is ticking on his career and the sooner AB understands how to behave the sooner he will find everyone in life isn’t out to get him. 

Edited by atlbillsfan1975
  • Haha (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I couldn’t care less what anyone thinks about Lamar’s intelligence, so I’m not here to defend that. However, I must say it’s funny how Lamar wanting AB on the roster is the one thing that makes him unintelligent. Has everyone forgotten that Brady was posting fond memories of AB last year on social media in hopes of his return ? I wouldn’t say Brady is an unsuccessful QB. 

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/30/2020 at 12:02 PM, Limeaid said:

 

Gungy (he is lead in a band) give us the song .....

'Gungy'?  Freudian slip?  🤔😁

1 hour ago, SirAndrew said:

Has everyone forgotten that Brady was posting fond memories of AB last year on social media in hopes of his return ? I wouldn’t say Brady is an unsuccessful QB. 

Bad reaction to his personal trainer Guerrero's line of supplements?  (Eye of newt, bat earwax, etc.)

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dear Lamar ...good luck with that. I am all for anything that destabilizes the locker room of one of our contenders. Hope he goes ape and visits 30 strip clubs before game 1. 

  • Haha (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/1/2020 at 12:16 PM, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Brown in Baltimore would be entertaining. I can see a late season meltdown with Brown trying to fight Lamar on the sideline because Lamar can’t throw the ball to him.

On the other hand maybe AB can learn how to behave himself and be a good teammate. I hope so for his sake. Clock is ticking on his career and the sooner AB understands how to behave the sooner he will find everyone in life isn’t out to get him. 


That’s funny.  I’ll throw another one at you, I love John Harbaugh (if we didn’t have McD, he would be my next choice of a phenomenal coach and their management is excellent),  but putting AB on a team with him who is incredibly bright, but animated, fireworks would fly.  He would rip his head off metaphorically by week 2 of the season.
 

That’s why LJ is out of his league on this one.  Didn’t Russell Wilson advocate for him too, and that went real far with Carroll and Snyder.  The difference is Wilson has a lot more juice in Seattle than a third year player who hasn’t even won a playoff game yet.  I’m not a Lamar hater as he has unique skills, but the game is going to catch up to him.  Besides, what do you think his current WR and TE teammates think of him wanting to get AB?

2 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

'Gungy'?  Freudian slip?  🤔😁

Bad reaction to his personal trainer Guerrero's line of supplements?  (Eye of newt, bat earwax, etc.)


Eye of newt? 😂

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

That’s funny.  I’ll throw another one at you, I love John Harbaugh (if we didn’t have McD, he would be my next choice of a phenomenal coach and their management is excellent),  but putting AB on a team with him who is incredibly bright, but animated, fireworks would fly.  He would rip his head off metaphorically by week 2 of the season.

 

This is a bit opaque to me, but I think you mean Harbaugh is bright but animated and would rip AB's head off metaphorically?

 

From what I've read, AB built both his college and NFL careers by finding coaches and teammates who turning a blind eye to him breaking team rules, as long as he "brought it" on game day.  He also didn't show discretion about keeping his beefs in-house. 

 

I can't imagine Harbaugh being OK with either

 

21 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Eye of newt? 😂

 

I'm more concerned about the bat earwax.  Could pose a health risk if contaminated with novel bat coronaviruses.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think AB is an awful human being and would never want him near my football team (can’t believe they tried trading for him in the first place).

 

but this thread seems extra salty because AB would play with Lamar and not Allen.  

3 hours ago, AlCowlingsTaxiService said:

I knew this thread would be gold to the “Lamar is an MVPat age 23, but he sucks” Club .... I wasn’t disappointed 

He sucked throwing in an event before the pro bowl (then won that MVP).  But he sucks apparently.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/29/2020 at 4:16 PM, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Omg.  
 

another negative 👎 for LJ 

 

 


Thought it was 3 now?

 

 


I’m curious what the other negatives are that you’re alluding to for the league MVP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/29/2020 at 4:10 PM, YoloinOhio said:

 

Hmm, a pretty good indication of Jackson's lack of brain power. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...