Patriots ruin another season for the Bills

If the season proceeds as normal (big if) and the Bills end up winning the division everyone will say it was because of the Patriots not being competitive due to all of the players opting out. 

Also they could end up with Trevor Lawrence potentially ruining the next 10 years for the Bills if he is everything that people think he is. 

The Bills could also do poorly and everyone could say they couldn't even win the division considering the Patriots poor state. 

Lose lose. 

I write this in jest (sort of).

6 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Bills fans really need to get over this Patriots complex.

I'm working on it. As long at the Patriots do no better than 4-12 for the next 2-3 decades and the Bills sweep them every year in that time, I'll be fine...

14 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Bills fans really need to get over this Patriots complex.

There’s only one way to do that. The only way to not be scared of the monster is to kill the monster. 5 seasons from now, if the Bills have an 8-2 record against the Pats, we’ll drop the complex a bit. When we catch up in Super Bowls, then we can drop it. Or when we win one at the least. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Ramza86 said:

Lame or not....the guy is right. This will 1000% be said to me as most of my pals are NOT Bills fans.

Yeah. It's true. Doesn't matter if Bills fans have a complex or not. It will 100% be said, especially by Patriots fans.

But Bill Belichick will get that defense going no matter who he has lining up. They won't be as dominant, but they will be a sound, solid squad.

The offense is the real question. But maybe Cam gets back to form...

4 minutes ago, MJS said:

Yeah. It's true. Doesn't matter if Bills fans have a complex or not. It will 100% be said, especially by Patriots fans.

But Bill Belichick will get that defense going no matter who he has lining up. They won't be as dominant, but they will be a sound, solid squad.

The offense is the real question. But maybe Cam gets back to form...

That OL is a mess though and they don't have that OL coach with the magic powers anymore.

Bill’s gonna opt out for “COVID” and let McDaniels run the team for a year. They’ll suck, get Lawrence in the draft, and Billy boy comes back to lead them to the promised land.

he won’t dirty his own hands to get an early draft pick.

• Haha (+1) 1