The War on Whiteness

40 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Judging from this post, you probably think all black people look alike…congrats at being proficient in generalization…😉👍

Oh, I'm sorry - you're right - I left one out:

giphy.gif

• Haha (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Considering his analysis was done in 2016 - I wonder what Roland’s data would show today?

An Empirical Analysis of Racial Differences in Police Use of Force

Oh, also Roland:

They reinstated him. You're aware of that right?

As far as the quality of his research, that article does call into question some interesting points regarding the frequency of stops. Nonetheless, it was interesting that those charges came up shortly after that article was published because it pissed a lot of people off.

• Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

On 5/17/2022 at 9:07 AM, LeviF said:

I’ve been called every name in the book by people who are probably better than you over the past couple of years. I really don’t care what you might think about me, and nothing you will do or say can make me feel shame about anything I might think, so save your screeching for someone who might listen. 

That out of the way, what do you think the purpose of this rhetoric is? ⬇️

Almost two years later the question remains unanswered.

• Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, BillStime said:

Google took some heat for this and have acknowledged "issues" with their AI application Gemini.  What Google didn't say is whether the AI tools inability to correctly identify "White" people was a "defect" that needs to be fixed or a "requirement/specification" that needs to be changed.  There's a big difference between the two scenarios. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

There might be a "war" on whiteness in an attempt to redistribute wealth, but it is not working.  Over the past 50 years blacks have fallen behind whites with respect to "family wealth" with Hispanics making limited gains.  Today over 80% of the wealth in the US is held by whites.  This is at a time when the country is more diverse than ever in its history AND racism is generally considered at its lowest level in history. 

IMO there are a couple of reasons for this. 

First, wealth is generally "sticky".  Families with money usually hand that wealth to their children and so on through the generations.  Even the most aggressive legislation is not going to be able to redistribute that wealth.

Second, there are cultural problems working against minorities that the government cannot control such as:

• The number of single parent homes
  • The number of children per unwed woman
  • The number of adolescents who have committed a crime  

Even if the first issue could be solved, the second issue is impacting both current and future generations of minorities.  Given the current cultural trends I expect the wealth gap to increase.

This discussion reminds me of a movie quote (for those who think whites are losing a race war), from the "Good Sheppard".

“- Joseph Palmi: Let me ask you something... we Italians, we got our families, and we got the church; the Irish, they have the homeland, Jews their tradition; even the blacks, they got their music. What about your people, Mr. Wilson, what do you have?
- Edward Wilson: The United States of America. The rest of you are just visiting.”

WealthByRace-med1.jpg

• Thank you (+1) 2

This guy is funny, but very insightful…

Well, here it is…doesn’t get anymore obvious now…To deny that there is discrimination against white people is happening, has lost all credibility…

Wokism has officially declared itself a racist cult…👍

22 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Start of a trend 

They made him test his DNA then when he was vindicated they still won't let him change it lmao

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Lol, you're a clown!

Not nearly as bad as all the global warming cultists flying their private jets to Davos...

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

Are you AWAKE yet?

Commies.

Woke more correct moment. It’s just that “democracy” doesn’t mean to them what you would find in the dictionary. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, LeviF said:

Woke more correct moment. It’s just that “democracy” doesn’t mean to them what you would find in the dictionary. 

Yep - been saying this the WaPo made it “Democracy Dies in Darkness” their tag line.

Commies talk about loving democracy all the time.  

They voted in the Soviet Union.  

They vote in North Korea.  

They vote in Cuba.  

Make them say Constitution.  They can’t.   

3 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Yep - been saying this the WaPo made it “Democracy Dies in Darkness” their tag line.

Commies talk about loving democracy all the time.  

They voted in the Soviet Union.  

They vote in North Korea.  

They vote in Cuba.  

Make them say Constitution.  They can’t.   

only one candidate has suggested terminating the constitution

Edited by Thurmal34