The War on Whiteness

9 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

And you believe it matters what skin color is in the majority? This is the same line of thinking that infects and ultimately ruins everything in so many tribal nations. It really has to stop! 

Just shut up. You make no sense and just blather out whatever hits the back of your head 

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

So you can continue to pollute this message board with your blatantly racist nonsense? 

See thread title

This thread makes TwoBillsDrive look like a KKK hideout - which it is here in PPP

Truly sad

• Eyeroll 1

32 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Just shut up. You make no sense and just blather out whatever hits the back of your head 

Lol it hurts when you get called out? He’s not wrong, the logical conclusion to this ridiculousness is tribalism. 

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Did you go back and read the original post? 

Yes - and the following 33 pages.

Unbelievably ignorant and racist posts. Errr - they're in PPP. Believably ignorant and racist

• Eyeroll 1

• 1 month later...

There always needs to be a fall guy to someones plight instead of getting off their proverbial ass & doing something about it it is much easier today to just whine & cry loud enough to blame someone else and then cash in on that .

I am white & have done nothing but bust my ass my entire life started out at 14 being a block masons tender a true bust ass job putting concrete blocks on some times 3 tears of scaffolding i could have done that for the rest of my life but realized i wanted more so rather than complain went out & made myself better .

And have continued to use the common sense the good lord gave me to make good decisions to make myself a better living but as i said it's easier to complain & blame others for personal laziness rather than to work your self into a better life position .

We all have instances that we could blame someone else for our fate & stand still in that position stagnant and do nothing or get off our ass & go make things better but in the world which we live in it's easier to be entitled or to play the blame game than work for a goal in life & the war on whiteness is one way to achieve what some feel they are entitled to rather than work for it .

On 6/30/2022 at 1:19 PM, BillStime said:

@Westside - this you?

Every party or movement has a ####### in it none are excluded from stupid this guy needs to take a long look into a bunch of things he's just as ignorant as smoothers here blinded by his own stupidity and we wonder why the US has went down hill so much just another moron we have to deal with ! 

And he makes us all look bad as a species !! 

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Rubber and glue 

The 2 things that combat logical thinking the rubber bounces back any common sense type of thought & the glue is what holds ignorants & stupidity together !  

Seeing as you must have been using one & sniffing the other it has made you delusional thinking that who is now in charge is doing a absolutely wonderful job .

Your momma told you not to sniff that stuff that it would do this to your brain & also told you to not play with your self because you would need glasses if you didn't stop that's why you have troubles seeing what's right in front of your eyes . 😂

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, T master said:

The 2 things that combat logical thinking the rubber bounces back any common sense type of thought & the glue is what holds ignorants & stupidity together !  

Seeing as you must have been using one & sniffing the other it has made you delusional thinking that who is now in charge is doing a absolutely wonderful job .

Your momma told you not to sniff that stuff that it would do this to your brain & also told you to not play with your self because you would need glasses if you didn't stop that's why you have troubles seeing what's right in front of your eyes . 😂

This thread is racist. Right wing racists. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Just like black men are beginning to wake up to the fact progressives want to control them - then humiliate them when they step out of line … self-respecting white men realize that this is a world where they are openly discriminated against in a corporate setting. 

Maybe you feel this is all warranted, or justifiable retribution, but people should be proud of who they are and fight for their place in this world.  Doesn’t matter if you’re black, white, Asian, hispanic etc..,

Do you cry about Asians filing lawsuits against discriminatory college acceptance rates too? 

Edited by SCBills