What is racism? Are you racist? (Remedial US Racism 101 and FAQ)

1 hour ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

I was a prety decent racist in my yonuger years. I won the NSW all-state 400m and 800m as a 15 yiar old.

But that simply didn't comprae to the sheer thrill of being a karting racist. Alhtough I never did better than a 3rd place, I cosnider this to be the greater acheivment of the two.

I am now a semi-retired racist who fills in whenever a catgeory B driver missus a race through inrujy or supsension.

I was told that I colud have been a Formula 1 racist were it not for my chronic dyslexia, but that is a dicsussion for antoher day.

Oh come on, dyslexia shouldn't impact racing.  Corners mostly only have 1 apex so there's nothing to confuse not to mention the rhythm of getting into lap after lap groove.  Data systems now uses lights and graphs, no problem.

And could you beat 49.3 in the 400 in high school?

Edited by keepthefaith
  • Haha (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Oh come on, dyslexia shouldn't impact racing.  Corners mostly only have 1 apex so there's nothing to confuse not to mention the rhythm of getting into lap after lap groove.  Data systems now uses lights and graphs, no problem.

And could you beat 49.3 in the 400 in high school?

I know I took our county record holder down in HS in the 220 in a challenge match and I never even ran track. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, GregPersons said:

It's difficult for White Americans to talk about race, for a number of reasons.

1.  People have families and jobs and lives.  Spending all day getting worked up about “race” is pretty far down the list of priorities.

And not just for white people.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, yall said:

You could have simply typed "I'm an idiot" and used a lot fewer keystrokes.

I’m sure — just like everyone else — he didn’t read it.  Much less write it.  Even the Greg Parsons Project can manage Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V without too much effort.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, KD in CA said:

1.  People have families and jobs and lives.  Spending all day getting worked up about “race” is pretty far down the list of priorities.

I believe that the majority of people don't care about race. Black, white, brown, yellow, most believe good people are good people regardless of race and bad are bad. It's the very loud minority that constantly brings up race

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

well... SOME people ;)

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

I believe that the majority of people don't care about race. Black, white, brown, yellow, most believe good people are good people regardless of race and bad are bad. It's the very loud minority that constantly brings up race

Always follow this advice.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’m not sure I understand...am I a racist? Can someone please explain it to me again? ?

Are you white?

Did you skip the protests? 

Are you against defunding the police?

Are you conservative?

Do you post food pics on Facebook or instagram?

If you responded yes to any of these questions you are in fact a racist. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

15 hours ago, Unforgiven said:

Yep, unfortunately all I see is de-evolution right now running amuck.

Ahhh... but that is actually the Second Law of Thermodynamics which states we are descending into a state of chaotic entropy.... Seems more accurate too