What is racism? Are you racist? (Remedial US Racism 101 and FAQ)

20 hours ago, Beast said:

You are spamming these boards.

HA HA, Buffalo Gal liked this post! 

At least B-Man and DR didn't have to chutzpa to do that! 

14 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

So what about the 7000 black on black murders in 2019?

For all the racist screeching ppp karens do those black  lives matter?

The black community has suffered decades and centuries of racism, ya, I bet they have problems. 

Interesting, if you put people in a bad situation and they behave badly, you can you just blame them. 

32 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

The black community has suffered decades and centuries of racism, ya, I bet they have problems. 

Interesting, if you put people in a bad situation and they behave badly, you can you just blame them. 

C'mon, Tibs, we've had this discussion about the complex ways in which the violent crime rate in black communities impacts the interactions between law enforcement officers and the people in those communities. I am not going to go into it again.

I just want to ask you a few questions:

1) Do you think all of the citizens, or even a majority of the citizens, in those poor, violent crime ridden communities engage in some kind of criminal activity?

2) If not, then why haven't they allowed decades and centuries of racism to to cause them to "behave badly" and behave in criminal ways?

3) If the majority of those ctizens are honest, decent men and women and it is a minority of citizens committing criminal acts, specifically the violent crimes, shouldn't that minority of citizens be held responsible and accountable for those acts, and, yes, take most of the blame for what they do, rather than blame it on something other than their own free will?

4) Even if their violent criminal behavior could be completely blamed on decades and centuries of racism, don't you think we still need to recognize they are, in fact, violent criminals, regardless of the reasons why, and they still have to be dealt with?

Edited by billsfan1959
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, billsfan1959 said:

C'mon, Tibs, we've had this discussion about the complex ways in which the violent crime rate in black communities impacts the interactions between law enforcement officers and the people in those communities. I am not going to go into it again.

1) Do you think all of the citizens, or even a majority of the citizens, in those poor, violent crime ridden communities engage in some kind of criminal activity?

2) If not, then why haven't they allowed decades and centuries of racism to to cause them to "behave badly" and behave in criminal ways?

3) If the majority of those ctizens are honest, decent men and women and it is a minority of citizens committing criminal acts, specifically the violent crimes, shouldn't that minority of citizens be held responsible and accountable for those acts, and, yes, take most of the blame for what they do, rather than blame it on something other than their own free will?

4) Even if their violent criminal behavior could be completely blamed on decades and centuries of racism, don't you think we still need to recognize they are, in fact, violent criminals, regardless of the reasons why, and they still have to be dealt with?

Tiberius does not learn new things. He's that person that can see your point and agree with you then the next day start the argument all over again. He's a lost cause.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, billsfan1959 said:

1) Nope 

2) Not everyone's experience in a society is the same 

3) Directly, yes. But, why not do more to try and stop the next generation growing up experiencing the trauma, neglect and lack of positive direction so they don't turn to crime? 

4) Yes 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

3) Directly, yes. But, why not do more to try and stop the next generation growing up experiencing the trauma, neglect and lack of positive direction so they don't turn to crime? 

Tibs....the nation is waiting to hear what you think ‘doing more’ would look like.

4 hours ago, Cinga said:

Ahhh... but that is actually the Second Law of Thermodynamics which states we are descending into a state of chaotic entropy.... Seems more accurate too

Pfft. Physics rules written by a racist white male...

• 10 months later...
On 6/8/2020 at 7:58 PM, Chef Jim said:

Are you white?

Did you skip the protests? 

Are you against defunding the police?

Are you conservative?

Do you post food pics on Facebook or instagram?

If you responded yes to any of these questions you are in fact a racist. 

Well isn’t the a combination of cute and creepy. @BillStime digs up and reacts to a post of mine from 10 months ago. 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

Well isn’t the a combination of cute and creepy. @BillStime digs up and reacts to a post of mine from 10 months ago. 

It's fun to see you counter racism and question its existence in every post.

So many posts to choose from Jim - by end of day you’ll have 230 such posts.

One has to wonder about your obsession Jim... 

24 minutes ago, BillStime said:

It's fun to see you counter racism and question its existence in every post.

So many posts to choose from Jim - by end of day you’ll have 230 such posts.

One has to wonder about your obsession Jim... 

Please point out which of the 230 posts about racism (oh and if you knew how to spell there would probably be a lot more) do I question it's existence.  

On 6/9/2020 at 3:05 PM, 3rdnlng said:

Tiberius does not learn new things. He's that person that can see your point and agree with you then the next day start the argument all over again. He's a lost cause.

He must have dementia. My mom does and thank god she cant remember  stuff we told her yesterday. She gstarts yelling that she wants to go home.She is at home and bought the house 60 years ago. Then she says she wants to go home to her parents . They died in  1972 and 1983, We then tell her she is spending the night  here (home)  and that she will go home in the morning. The next day she has forgotten it all.  Tibs is worse than that.

Edited by Wacka

\Screen-Shot-2021-04-14-at-10.28.48-PM.pn

Racism.

The Digital Director of President Biden’s COVID-19 Response Team has previously shared racist tweets, including calls for “bans” on white people, The National Pulse can today reveal. 

Edited by Unforgiven

I disagree with the OP’s definition of racism...racism has nothing to do with being systemic, as it can be on an individual level as well...it also has nothing to do with having power...these separate features were intentionally added on to encompass specific people and exclude others...

This new definition, that is now being used, is simply an ideological tactic to move the goalposts, so as to create a new narrative that will help to undermine western civilization... therefore, no need to go any further...

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1

On 6/9/2020 at 1:29 PM, Tiberius said:

HA HA, Buffalo Gal liked this post! 

At least B-Man and DR didn't have to chutzpa to do that! 

Everyone in life CHOOSES whether they are going to kill someone or not- regardless of what position in life they are in...come on, mane! 😉

BLM could go a long way to help reduce urban violence, with their global platform...it’s just that for some odd reason, they don’t seem to care about those black lives as much...sad...

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

18 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

Everyone in life CHOOSES whether they are going to kill someone or not- regardless of what position in life they are in...come on, mane! 😉

BLM could go a long way to help reduce urban violence, with their global platform...it’s just that for some odd reason, they don’t seem to care about those black lives as much...sad...

No, environment shapes human culture, the individual and society. 

BLM can do what? Do explain how they can fix everything 

• Like (+1) 1