"Donald Trump is the first president in my lifetime who does not try to unite the American people—does not even pretend to try. Instead, he tries to divide us" - James Mattis

Just now, Niagara Bill said:

Typical Trumper, bully, change the subject, my dad is bigger than your dad, etc etc.

If you cannot face the obvious move aside. 

Yada yada...more of your b.s. Trump is better than Obama...you are right, but Obama was batting  .196 with no he and 3 rbi. Trump still can not play the game. He is fuuuuc.ed

Your daddy issues are inhibiting your ability to communicate clearly perhaps. What is it exactly that you are so angry about? Without the emotions though.

11 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Seems to me that you don't know what a coup is. I guess your only excuse is that you're a Canadian, eh? 

Typical once again change the narrative. Trumps best chance is to hold up the Nov process, stop absentee ballots, blame terrorists, subversives, the Chinese, hanging chads whatever. Maybe use the military which is is trying now. 

Just admit you were duped. Do what is best for your country. 

And by the way, being a Canadian is nothing to be ashamed of, and never an excuse.

41 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

Your daddy issues are inhibiting your ability to communicate clearly perhaps. What is it exactly that you are so angry about? Without the emotions though.

Not angry at all, just cannot understand why you blindly support a guy who obviously has past the best before date.

Let us be clear...wake up, you were duped and do what is best for the USA.

6 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Typical once again change the narrative. Trumps best chance is to hold up the Nov process, stop absentee ballots, blame terrorists, subversives, the Chinese, hanging chads whatever. Maybe use the military which is is trying now. 

And by the way, being a Canadian is nothing to be ashamed of, and never an excuse.

Not angry at all, just cannot understand why you blindly support a guy who obviously has past the best before date.

Lol, you don't have a vote. We will do what's best for the USA and reelect Trump. The best is yet to come!

• Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

We down here in the states would say that he has passed the best use before date if that's what we thought. You Canadians sure have a funny way of spelling things. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Niagara Bill said:

do what is best for the USA

funny you should suggest that, since that is EXACTLY what I will be doing. But tell me please, as a Canadian, are you trying to influence out elections?

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

Point is he is a lame duck in the voters minds and his own party.

He was strong enough to win but not to govern. Loners cannot be leaders only dictators.

That’s what folks don’t get...especially Republicans. People are voting for him not the Republican Party 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

All you have is anger. You should worry more about Canada and its demographic collapse. As for the USA, your analysis is one of emotion and bitterness, not logic. Globalism as it was dead, and its never coming back. Perhaps that is what upsets you the most. You should concern yourself with how to keep Manitoba from eventually seceding and joining the USA. Where would you be without Manitoba?

6 hours ago, Kevbeau said:

That’s what folks don’t get...especially Republicans. People are voting for him not the Republican Party 

Exactly. I hate both parties equally and completely. Both sides of the same coin that sold us out for the profits of globalism. They always agreed on more wars and more jobs to ship over seas.

7 hours ago, Cinga said:

funny you should suggest that, since that is EXACTLY what I will be doing. But tell me please, as a Canadian, are you trying to influence out elections?

Textbook foreign interference. Maybe he is Russian...

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

Exactly. I hate both parties equally and completely. Both sides of the same coin that sold us out for the profits of globalism. They always agreed on more wars and more jobs to ship over seas.

I can agree with you on that 

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Seems to me that you don't know what a coup is. I guess your only excuse is that you're a Canadian, eh? 

You’re an American and you don’t know what a coup is.  What’s your excuse? 

9 hours ago, westside said:

Lol, you don't have a vote. We will do what's best for the USA and reelect Trump. The best is yet to come!

What you repeatedly discover that rock bottom has a trap door it’s not that hard to speculate that the best is yet to come. 

Edited by SectionC3
  • Haha (+1) 1

Don the divider.  

He thinks it’s a business where you pit teams against one another and no holds bar to be productive.   

The Real world doesn’t work out as easily as he he thinks it does. 

but when you are handed an “empire”. You just might not get it. 

• Haha (+1) 1

On 6/3/2020 at 8:32 PM, IDBillzFan said:

Is this the part where all the leftists suddenly love Mattis? :lol:

....are you questioning the intent and integrity of the OP looking for a valid (COUGH) discussion?....thought his neutrality was legendary...........

3 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

He thinks it’s a business where you pit teams against one another and no holds bar to be productive.   

You literally described the partisan warfare tactics of the last 30+ years in DC.... and you think Trump started it? 

:lol: 

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

You’re an American and you don’t know what a coup is.  What’s your excuse? 

What you repeatedly discover that rock bottom has a trap door it’s not that hard to speculate that the best is yet to come. 

I know the incumbent isn't the one who is involved in ousting himself in a coup. What do you know, 3rd Chair? 

BTW, how far out of the mother's uterus does a baby have to get before killing it is murder?

On 6/6/2020 at 2:59 PM, 3rdnlng said:

I know the incumbent isn't the one who is involved in ousting himself in a coup. What do you know, 3rd Chair? 

BTW, how far out of the mother's uterus does a baby have to get before killing it is murder?

Another day, another nasty comment from you.  I pushed back as far as I could on the measure, but you’ve left me no choice.  

You’re on the Short Fuse list. 

On 6/5/2020 at 10:18 PM, B-Man said:

“Make stuff up and say that Trump is unfit for office.”  So is it that they will say that Trump is unfit for office, and also make stuff up?  Or will they make up things to support what apparently is their view that Trump is unfit for office?  Please elaborate. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 6/6/2020 at 1:59 PM, 3rdnlng said:

I though I was 3rd chair!?!?

• Haha (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

I though I was 3rd chair!?!?

It takes both of you to fill it. Section 8 covers the part of the lecherous lawyer who dreams about and covets another man's dick. He also likes to put people on lists. I think he put me on his DILS list. I don't think I'll let him do that, even if he pleads his case as well as he did the last time.

16 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

It takes both of you to fill it. Section 8 covers the part of the lecherous lawyer who dreams about and covets another man's dick. He also likes to put people on lists. I think he put me on his DILS list. I don't think I'll let him do that, even if he pleads his case as well as he did the last time.

What’s a DILS list?  

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

This was a well thought out and coherent post...not at all something a weird child would post

Edited by Crayola64
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

This was a well thought out and coherent post...not at all something a weird child would post

I’m still waiting for him to tell me what “DILS” means.  it’s his acronym, not mine, and I’d like him to explain what it means. 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, GG said:

Fun to think about, but would totally defeat the point.

Hoping, and expecting, this is simply another example of 45 pointing out something he could do that he doesn't ultimately end up doing - like sending soldiers in to quell riots or forcing governors to open their states back up - that ends up getting those that actually matter (like the governors & the retired generals) to stop taking pot shots at him.  

Were he to actually do it, Biden could actually win.

15 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Never happen, they'd (rightfully) get bashed with the 1st Amendment. Permanently giving up your right to free speech as a private citizen is not an enforcable condition of accepting an otherwise earned military pension.

Not so sure about that. Playing devil's advocate I would argue that people regularly give up their 4th rights though I've often asked how can you give up a God given right?

6 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Not so sure about that. Playing devil's advocate I would argue that people regularly give up their 4th rights though I've often asked how can you give up a God given right?

When they're in uniform being paid to conduct themselves as a soldier/sailor/airman/marine is one thing. If they're retired, they're a private citizen. The government cannot condition receipt of a military pension, earned through serving 20+ years in the military, on them forever forfeiting their Constitutional rights.

6 minutes ago, Jaraxxus said:

If you're active duty or pensioned, the UCMJ.

If what you're trying to claim is correct, then why would the military need to reinstate them to active duty in order to prosecute them?

8 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

If what you're trying to claim is correct, then why would the military need to reinstate them to active duty in order to prosecute them?

there are those who argue, they don't have to be reinstated.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Koko78 said:

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

there are those who argue, they don't have to be reinstated.

And they don't have to be re-instated. When you sign on the dotted line, you sign on to be subject to the UCMJ literlayy, forever.

Here is the Supremes on it....

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/your-military/2019/02/25/military-retirees-can-still-be-court-martialed-supreme-court-affirms/

• Like (+1) 2

• 2 months later...

I liked the author's speech, maybe he is partly right. I have an interesting idea, let's discuss the most successful US Presidents, how do you like this proposal? For me personally, this is Abraham Lincoln - the 16th President of the United States, who was a popular favorite and liberator of black slaves. I would like to recommend you an interesting article https://www.kake.com/story/42360697/the-most-successful-us-presidents, in which you can read a lot of useful information. Americans also loved George Washington, who was unanimously elected as the first president of the United States. I can talk about this for a long time, since I know a lot of information about each of them, but it takes a lot of time.