[Vague Title] The King..Is out there..Sammy

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Man, he is one ugly SOB, too.

I suspect that after a short interview with Sammy SM & BB said to each other, this guy has got to go, its no wonder they got rid of this wack job. Sad as it is there is a good chance he will be br

You guys are to blame, somebody on this board certainly knew he was out drinkin but you never mentioned it to anyone If this was Facebook, I would unfriend you     .. .  

7 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Huh? The guy was just on the Super Bowl winning team.

@ScottLaw TO TSW!!!  SAMMY WATKINS WAS ON THE SUPER BOWL WINNING TEAM LAST YEAR

yes Scott, we know.  We read the other 87 posts in this thread in which you informed us of this impressive feat

• Haha (+1) 1
On 5/12/2020 at 12:38 PM, NewEra said:

15 pages in.  There are some good takes. This is the best.  Mark it down

I was one. To be fair, I had no idea that the planar dimensions section of the Dungeons & Dragons core rulebook was basically his guide for living. 

Edited by dave mcbride
  • Haha (+1) 3
27 minutes ago, SWATeam said:

Yes.  We all know that.

and his 50 grabs for 600 yards and 3 TD’s we the difference for that team.

How about the 18 postseason targets for 14 catches, 288 yards, and a TD. That do anything for you?  His worst game of the postseason was 76 yards receiving on 2 targets.  The leading receiver for the Bills against the Texans was Singletary.  He also had 76 yards receiving, but it was on 7 targets.

Here’s guessing that if Duke would have had 76 yards on 2 targets against the Texans like Sammy did rather than 49 yards on 10 targets, Buffalo would have had a chance to play against the reptilian solar king.  As much as people here wish it weren’t true, Watson was a key piece of that Super Bowl winning team.

• Like (+1) 1
Just now, Billl said:

How about the 18 postseason targets for 14 catches, 288 yards, and a TD. That do anything for you?  His worst game of the postseason was 76 yards receiving on 2 targets.  The leading receiver for the Bills against the Texans was Singletary.  He also had 76 yards receiving, but it was on 7 targets.

Here’s guessing that if Duke would have had 76 yards on 2 targets against the Texans like Sammy did rather than 49 yards on 10 targets, Buffalo would have had a chance to play against the reptilian solar king.  As much as people here wish it weren’t true, Watson was a key piece of that Super Bowl winning team.

I'm more concerned with his admitted behavior while he was a Bill.  Had to go and good riddance.

1 hour ago, NewEra said:

@ScottLaw TO TSW!!!  SAMMY WATKINS WAS ON THE SUPER BOWL WINNING TEAM LAST YEAR

yes Scott, we know.  We read the other 87 posts in this thread in which you informed us of this impressive feat

The other 87 posts are about how players like him are why this team has sucked for so long.?  It's complete nonsense. 

On 5/12/2020 at 12:57 PM, ScottLaw said:

He's certainly been inconsistent, but the talent is undeniable and he showed that in the playoffs leading all receivers. 

This past year?  That would be Davante Adams as he had more yards, catches and TD's than Watkins in the playoffs.

So if the talent is undeniable because they are a leader in just the playoffs....would that make Danny Amenodola's talent undeniable as he lead the receivers in 2017?

Emmanuel Sanders in 2015?  The undeniable talent of Danny Amendola and Emmanuel Sanders....that fits well.

18 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

The other 87 posts are about how players like him are why this team has sucked for so long.?  It's complete nonsense. 

Not sure what point you’re even trying to make.  

that we shouldn’t have trade sammy?

that we would’ve won a super bowl if we had sammy?

that McDermott is another dud and that we have another 20 years of no playoffs coming?

yes, we know.  Sammy won a super bowl this year playing alongside the best player on earth who happens to play QB

17 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

This past year?  That would be Davante Adams as he had more yards, catches and TD's than Watkins in the playoffs.

So if the talent is undeniable because they are a leader in just the playoffs....would that make Danny Amenodola's talent undeniable as he lead the receivers in 2017?

Emmanuel Sanders in 2015?  The undeniable talent of Danny Amendola and Emmanuel Sanders....that fits well.

Um ... Emmanuel Sanders is a REALLY good player who has had a terrific career.

• Like (+1) 1
2 minutes ago, NewEra said:

that McDermott is another dud and that we have another 20 years of no playoffs coming?

yes, we know.  Sammy won a super bowl this year playing alongside the best player on earth who happens to play QB

Just understand who Scott is. 

This article just shows how bat **** crazy Watkins is, how he got wasted every night, disappeared from everyone including teammates and was praying to get out of Buffalo.  But yet Scott will still defend his Watkins comments.

That's who Scott is.  He makes up his mind and nothing will change it.  He is a the biggest crier this board has ever seen.

1 minute ago, dave mcbride said:

Um ... Emmanuel Sanders is a REALLY good player who has had a terrific career.

When you use the term "undeniable talent" you're referencing elite talent.  I never said Sanders wasn't good, he's a good #2 WR.

11 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

This article just shows how bat **** crazy Watkins is, how he got wasted every night, disappeared from everyone including teammates and was praying to get out of Buffalo.  But yet Scott will still defend his Watkins comments.

That's who Scott is.  He makes up his mind and nothing will change it.  He is a the biggest crier this board has ever seen.

When you use the term "undeniable talent" you're referencing elite talent.  I never said Sanders wasn't good, he's a good #2 WR.

That’s who Scott is.  No doubt

On 5/12/2020 at 9:31 AM, plenzmd1 said:

Sammy Watkins is out there..

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2889029-what-sammy-watkins-believes

As always, great interview and article by Ty Dunne.Interesting insight into his time with the Bills etc...

What an interesting article, fascinating honestly. I'm an empath so I know what he's talking about and I've long felt that covid19 and the unrest in the world is the next coming of a world war. Not that war in any capacity anywhere has really truly stopped, especially the middle east for instance. I just heard a lot of

scary stuff about covid and whats really happening now from an army national gaurd medical officer with a high clearance and to be blunt they've been testing soldiers that are home with covid and they can't get it to exit their bodies PERIOD. Let that sink in, he says that it already is on it's third mutation and not only that but even if you had/have covid and have had zero symptoms your life will be shortened 10-20 years because its like getting hepatitis c it stays no matter what and it ruins your pulmonary system. Now think about what someone who struggled and had/has symptoms has in store for their life expectancy =( This is scary as all get out. Maybe Sammy the millionaire who undoubtedly has more connections than us knows a lot more than he's letting on.  He dropped some large bombs

27 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I got news for you, a lot of NFL players are bat ***** crazy. Go watch the documentary on Lawrence Taylor. 

The guy also claimed he loved Buffalo and loves being there a week before he was traded. As I said, he’s been inconsistent buts he’s also been a big help to the teams he’s been on since the trade.... you could argue the Chiefs don’t win the super bowl without Watkins. 

• Like (+1) 2
1 minute ago, ScottLaw said:

I got news for you, a lot of NFL players are bat ***** crazy. Go watch the documentary on Lawrence Taylor. 

The guy also claimed he loved Buffalo and loves being there a week before he was traded. As I said, he’s been inconsistent buts he’s also been a big help to the teams he’s been on since the trade.... you could argue the Chiefs don’t win the super bowl without Watkins. 

I’m just happy you stopped using Gase and mcd’s records as a way of comparing their ability to coach.  That’s ***** was stupid. 

41 minutes ago, NewEra said:

My point is the bills ineptitude had nothing to do with taking players who are “bat ***** crazy” and don’t preach the process like Sammy Watkins and everything to do with bad ownership leading to incompetent hire after incompetent hire while lacking a QB since Kelly. 

1 minute ago, teef said:

I’m just happy you stopped using Gase and mcd’s records as a way of comparing their ability to coach.  That’s ***** was stupid. 

It’s a new year Teef. Gase can prove me wrong again.?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
3 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

Huh? The guy was just on the Super Bowl winning team.

Watkins is a very small puzzle piece on the Chiefs team.  He just took a massive pay-cut this offseason to return.

For them, he's not a huge distraction.  Because they aren't counting on him to be more than the 3rd-4th option in the passing game.

The Bills made a HUGE investment to obtain Watkins - not only in using a Top 5 pick on him, but actually trading up to do it.

They were counting on him to be a leader, and a key piece that would vault our offense and team into the playoffs.

Every organization will take a chance on problem players.  It's the dysfunctional ones that use high draft picks and big free agent contracts on risky characters.  

• Like (+1) 1
1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I miss ICE. :(