[Vague Title] The King..Is out there..Sammy

29 minutes ago, Bss said:

Beane apparently was interested in him until his extension and the Diggs trade... 

He also said a lot of things - you believe they are all true?  

If not why do you believe this particular one?

3 minutes ago, AlCowlingsTaxiService said:

Never heard any flat earth ? until he was on the rams roster 

California supposedly does that to some people.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Limeaid said:

He also said a lot of things - you believe they are all true?  

If not why do you believe this particular one?

California supposedly does that to some people.

4 minutes ago, Groin said:

True, and I like your screen name even better than mine.  I envy you.

I suppose I could change it to AlCowlingsUberDriver to get with the times, but I’m comfortable with old school ?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Blokestradamus said:

There will never be one as good as Groin.

This is a tribute to a guy who used the nickname of bigmacturdsplash on a mailing list for the Ruby programming language.  When they first appeared I was like, "ah, *****, this going going to be terrible," but then they turned out to be quite affable.  And helpful.  Pay it forward, bro.  I'm livin' free and/or dyin' tryin'.  ?

59 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

T- you’re right he almost certainly has an addictions problem most likely exacerbated by severe depression, but before I was in business, I am a licensed psychotherapist meaning a masters degree, post graduate work three years of supervision and licensed.  One can’t infer bipolar as nothing he said states with certainty manic episodes.  Agreed he has depression, addictions, etc.  He might be Bi-Polar, but can’t make that decision based on this interview.

I absolutely agree though Whaley screwed the pooch on this pick.

Possibly suicidal.  Don't forget that one.

40 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I interpreted that as his agent called the Bills and asked if they would be interested in bringing  him back, not the other way around 

all this sounds like BS. He was under contract to KC no? Any contact with his agent would be tampering no?

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, AlCowlingsTaxiService said:

Never heard any flat earth ? until he was on the rams roster 

I guess what I’m getting at is that those that believe flat earth stuff don’t all a sudden flick a switch and go down that path. It takes a certain sort of Fuh Ked up person to think that way to begin with. SM & BB picked up on his crazy and shipped him out asap.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

I guess what I’m getting at is that those that believe flat earth stuff don’t all a sudden flick a switch and go down that path. It takes a certain sort of Fuh Ked up person to think that way to begin with. SM & BB picked up on his crazy and shipped him out asap.

I will admit, I am curious about sammys opinion on the existence of dinosaurs ?

• Haha (+1) 4

15 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

all this sounds like BS. He was under contract to KC no? Any contact with his agent would be tampering no?

Can a player be fined for having delusional contact with another team while under contract?

Why do I feel that this will come up in later part of season (if a season) if we are in competition with KC for slot in playoffs?

Reid: "Now Sammy, we kept you on roster all year.  It is your turn to take one for the team and bring up the conversation you had with Bills you said you had in spring."

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Possibly suicidal.  Don't forget that one.

That part I definitely agree.  He didn’t say enough to infer that, but not a stretch. I didn’t want to say it to slur the guy, but I was thinking it reading the article.  I certainly hope not as nothing is that bad in life to take you’re life.  I know you and others know that.  I won’t get into causes as a long conversation, but hope he figures out how to be happy with himself, and not let others dictate his feelings and thoughts.

I don’t feel sorry for Sammy, just would like him to get help.  I say that as feeling sorry for someone doesn’t help at all.

8 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Can a player be fined for having delusional contact with another team while under contract?

Why do I feel that this will come up in later part of season (if a season) if we are in competition with KC for slot in playoffs?

Reid: "Now Sammy, we kept you on roster all year.  It is your turn to take one for the team and bring up the conversation you had with Bills you said you had in spring."

Haha. Andy Reid and McDermott are tight. Maybe a conversation was had prior to the restructure if anyone would take on that contract in a trade and McD was his “phone a friend” 

Huge crock of BS.  He's an obvious confabulator:  of course he patrolled the meanest of street in all of the land, a marked man.  Of course he saw countless friends shot in the head right in front of him....yet he never snitched!!   Of course people were following him and knew all his movements.

He's a 4th pick bust---and this is how he's dealing this actual reality.

8 hours ago, gregor7777 said:

Wow I've never read about most of what he says happened in Buffalo. Ripping his cast off, drinking literally every night in is basement, not talking to anyone on the team for months on end....

This doesn’t sound too different than the world we all live in today.