Earl Thomas is trending, let’s click on that

2 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Memo to NFL players: if you're gonna keep a gun around the house, make sure your wife takes a gun safety course.

Memo to NFL players: if you are going to keep a gun in the house and cheat on your wife, make sure she does not have access to it. 

2 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Gotta teach them the proper 6 inch social distancing rule in these kind of situations:sick:

Still leaves four inches to work with HEYO

• Haha (+1) 1

I think it’s his brothers birthday weekend.  Earl and his bro rented a Jacuzzi bungalow at the Wynn pool 2 years ago.  I had to walk his bro to the Encore to pick up some lady friends.  Earl was just sipping on his red wine keeping you himself while the others smoked fatties and drank rum.

Earl is a tank and one of the most respectful celebs I’ve worked with before.  

37 minutes ago, Process said:

Memo to NFL players: if you are going to keep a gun in the house and cheat on your wife, make sure she does not have access to it. 

Memo to NFL players:  if you are going to keep a gun in the house and cheat on your wife, spring for a ***** hotel room!!!   :doh:

6 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

This reads weird to me 

Classic attempt to misdirect. The guy's a major douchebag, but regardless of what he sticks it in and who else is there...you don't get to wave a gun at him (loaded or not) and chase him with a knife.

1 minute ago, jeremy2020 said:

Classic attempt to misdirect. The guy's a major douchebag, but regardless of what he sticks it in and who else is there...you don't get to wave a gun at him (loaded or not) and chase him with a knife.

But what about if you've done some charity work?  

• Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

This is why I'm glad I don't have daughters. 

Umm ... this is not normal daughter behavior. And I bet if they do a survey there are probably more son's holding people at gunpoint than daughters.

And it's pretty obvious that EVERYONE in this situation was wrong.

2 hours ago, LeviF91 said:

Looked up the law firm - looks to be a solo started by an up-jumped ambulance chaser who attended a third-tier toilet law school (with no disrespect intended @BringBackFergy).  So the embarrassment is no real surprise.  

That's your take away, that Southern University, a historically black college that has been ABA accredited since 1953, is a "toilet law school?" And that no one should be surpassed that an embarrassment like this would happen if your lawyer was from Southern University?

• Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

That's your take away, that Southern University, a historically black college that has been ABA accredited since 1953, is a "toilet law school?" And that no one should be surpassed that an embarrassment like this would happen if your lawyer was from Southern University?

https://www.ilrg.com/rankings/law/4/desc/LSATMed

https://abovethelaw.com/2020/03/2021-u-s-news-law-school-rankings/3/

I mean, here's two sources I found in 3 minutes of googling that rank that school as one of the worst in the country (or at least the worst of the hundreds they rank)... But good job playing the race card in defense of a bad school... I guess. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

Yeah, I was wrong about it being a third-tier toilet...it's actually a *****in tier 4.  It's like one step up from a diploma mill.

Learn something before you talk out the wrong end, fool.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

50 minutes ago, MJS said:

Umm ... this is not normal daughter behavior. And I bet if they do a survey there are probably more son's holding people at gunpoint than daughters.

And it's pretty obvious that EVERYONE in this situation was wrong.

Not what I mean. I'de be in jail if any of the women involved were my daughter.

11 minutes ago, LeviF91 said:

Yeah, I was wrong about it being a third-tier toilet...it's actually a *****in tier 4.  It's like one step up from a diploma mill.

Learn something before you talk out the wrong end, fool.

And the conclusion you draw is that there's little surprise she'd be in this embarrassing situation because of the law school her lawyer went to. I stand corrected, you're thoughts  on the subject are flawless sir. Good day.