Earl Thomas is trending, let’s click on that

1 minute ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

So Earl was cheating on his girl....with a woman AND a man??  Kinky ?

And with his brother! Which is not surprising, because his wife's lawyer went to Southern University. 

7 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

And with his brother! Which is not surprising, because his wife's lawyer went to Southern University. 

The ***** you on, dude?  The "embarrassment" being referenced is pretty obviously the statement that was eventually pulled that was written by (you guessed it) a shitlaw attorney from a TTTT law skewl.  

Then again, people with the LSAT scores required for settling for a place like Southern probably have similar comprehension abilities. 

18 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

And the conclusion you draw is that there's little surprise she'd be in this embarrassing situation because of the law school her lawyer went to. I stand corrected, you're thoughts  on the subject are flawless sir. Good day. 

You're embarrassing yourself with you inability to practice reading comprehension... He was clearly referring to the statement that looked like it was typed by someone slightly smarter than a pygmy goat. 

You then went nuts playing the race card and looking a fool. 

Edited by whatdrought
  • Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, LeviF91 said:

The ***** you on, dude?  The "embarrassment" being referenced is pretty obviously the statement that was eventually pulled that was written by (you guessed it) a shitlaw attorney from a TTTT law skewl.  

Then again, people with the LSAT scores required for settling for a place like Southern probably have similar comprehension abilities. 

What law school did you go to? In any event, she made her whole Twitter account private. But just to clarify,  you think the embarrassing aspect of this ordeal is the crisis management letter written by her attorney?

3 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

You're embarrassing yourself with you inability to practice reading comprehension... He was clearly referring to the statement that looked like it was typed by someone slightly smarter than a pygmy goat. 

You then went nuts playing the race card and looking a fool. 

Stating the fact that Southern University is an historically black college and has been ABA accredited since 1953 is going nuts and playing the race card? 

And it's cool in your book to compare people's intelligence to farm animals? That's how intelligent people communicate? 

Edited by Motorin'

Just now, Motorin' said:

Stating the fact that Southern University is an historically black college and has been ABA accredited since 1953 is going nuts and playing the race card? 

The fact that you felt the need to defend a bad school by mentioning that it's a "historically black college" is playing the race card. Yes. Bringing race into a conversation when it is neither relevant or useful is playing the race card. This time it was done to defend a poor university, which is just confusing. 

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

The fact that you felt the need to defend a bad school by mentioning that it's a "historically black college" is playing the race card. Yes. Bringing race into a conversation when it is neither relevant or useful is playing the race card. This time it was done to defend a poor university, which is just confusing. 

I find it interesting that someone who feels the need to reduce people's intelligence to comparisons to animals is offended by the issue of race. 

Edited by Motorin'

Just now, Motorin' said:

I find it interesting that someone who feels the need to reduce people's intelligence to comparisons to animals is offended by the issue of race. 

I'm not offended by the issue of race. I find it ridiculous when people use race as some sort of trophy, defense, or pot stirring implement. Especially when it's done outside of context by someone who didn't take the time to properly read the content of the discussion before spouting off. 

I do apologize about the goat thing. There are likely many pygmy's who could write a less head-scratching statement, irregardless of what school they went to or whether or not it was a historically black school. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, BillsFan2313 said:

Why was he in a bed with his brother and a girl, that's super weird. 

Its what ya get when you think with your penis, just sayin ?

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, whatdrought said:

I'm not offended by the issue of race. I find it ridiculous when people use race as some sort of trophy, defense, or pot stirring implement. Especially when it's done outside of context by someone who didn't take the time to properly read the content of the discussion before spouting off. 

I do apologize about the goat thing. There are likely many pygmy's who could write a less head-scratching statement, irregardless of what school they went to or whether or not it was a historically black school. 

Blindly comparing schools is pretty dumb.  Trump went to Wharton, which his father got him into. Thurgood Marshall went to the 148 best school in the country.  Ryan Fitzpatrick went to Harvard (breaking news!) and has a career better than 90 % of qbs who went to power 5 schools.   I would bet the school I went to is better than 95% of the posters on this board, but that doesn’t mean my opinion is better, right (I mean it’s better for a number of other reasons but not because of the school I went to ?)?

a lawyer’s job is to do whatever their client wants them to do.  I agree it was a dumb statement, but it’s silly to make that a reflection of whole university.  

Lying in bed naked with your own brother is construed as........................

"These things happen".

WHHHHHHHHHHAATTTTTTTT?

Wouldn't the correct thing to say be...............

"That's one too many sausages in my presence"

Edited by njbuff
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Blindly comparing schools is pretty dumb.  Trump went to Wharton, which his father got him into. Thurgood Marshall went to the 148 best school in the country.  Ryan Fitzpatrick went to Harvard (breaking news!) and has a career better than 90 % of qbs who went to power 5 schools.   I would bet the school I went to is better than 95% of the posters on this board, but that doesn’t mean my opinion is better, right (I mean it’s better for a number of other reasons but not because of the school I went to ?)?

a lawyer’s job is to do whatever their client wants them to do.  I agree it was a dumb statement, but it’s silly to make that a reflection of whole university.  

I agree with your point that we can't determine the intellect of someone based on the school they attended, nor can we judge the entire school based on one alumnus, but at the same time, there are good schools and bad schools (or, lesser schools). The one being discussed seems to be a lesser school by most metrics, and at least one lawyer it produced seems to have trouble crafting professional statements. That of course doesn't mean the school is bad, or that the lawyer is an idiot. I personally don't know much about either. :P

• Like (+1) 1