GMFB -- Bills Love. πŸ‘€ ​πŸ’ͺ - 2021 season β€” Is cantaloupe the offensive lineman of the fruit salad?

3 hours ago, TroutDog said:

I made the mistake of tuning in to ESPN this morning. They were talking about a kicker who missed a few kicks and Wrecks said that was the reason he was out in Buffalo in two years. Seriously? Throwing Carpenter under the bus all these years later on national television?

Β 

He is pathetic. Truly.Β 

Β 

The defense being mediocre to terrible while he was here (despite inheriting a top 3 defense) is the reason he got fired after 2 seasons. Carpenter in 2015 was still a solid kicker, 85% on the season only missed 2 kicks inside 49 yards out of 22 kicks and was 3 of 5 from 50+ and Rex still won just 8 games.Β 

• Like (+1) 3

24 minutes ago, billsfan89 said:

Β 

The defense being mediocre to terrible while he was here (despite inheriting a top 3 defense) is the reason he got fired after 2 seasons. Carpenter in 2015 was still a solid kicker, 85% on the season only missed 2 kicks inside 49 yards out of 22 kicks and was 3 of 5 from 50+ and Rex still won just 8 games.Β 

Yup, my point exactly. I found it repulsive that he was willing to throw Carpenter under the bus on TV for his myriad failures as a coach. Just gross.Β 

7 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Loving the graphics. Β I have no idea of the movie, but the Asian guy who represents the Chiefs was the big dude in the last Bruce Lee movie. Β Hilarious.

Β 

Bloodsport was one of my all time favorites as a kid lol.Β  Chong Li from Bloodsport was also in Enter the Dragon with Bruce.Β  In my household we referred to him as "the human pec" as he was basically all chest muscle lol

• Haha (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Loving the graphics. Β I have no idea of the movie, but the Asian guy who represents the Chiefs was the big dude in the last Bruce Lee movie. Β Hilarious.

you must be young.Β 
Β 

1988 release dateΒ 

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0092675/

Β 

Β 

7 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

you must be young.Β 
Β 

1988 release dateΒ 

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0092675/

Β 

Β 

No I was actually in college, but never was into Van Damme, Seagal type movies. Β I thought they had no story to them. Β Then again, the point of me knowing the Enter the Dragon movie king of shoots a hole in that one. Β 

• Like (+1) 2

On 5/5/2020 at 6:23 PM, GETTOTHE50 said:

Miami is the second best team talent wise in the division. 3rd best coach wise. I think Jets finish season last with their lack of weapons. Patriots 3rd and Miami 2nd.Β 
Β 

This is the Bills year to take first.Β 

Β 

Ever since they poached Marvin Allen from us, a really good player personnel guy, to be their Assistant GM they have drafted and really pulled together a good roster.

Β 

That thought kind of makes me feel a bit sick.

:sick:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Edited by WideNine

13 hours ago, TroutDog said:

Yup, my point exactly. I found it repulsive that he was willing to throw Carpenter under the bus on TV for his myriad failures as a coach. Just gross.Β 

Β 

Just shows, Rex is still clueless. What a dope. I don't watch ESPN because he's on there.

Β 

The only good thing that came out of the Rex era was the Pegulas' quickly realized what a mistake he was and got rid of him soon enough to hire McD and Beane.

• Like (+1) 2