GMFB -- Bills Love. 👀 ​💪 - 2021 season — Is cantaloupe the offensive lineman of the fruit salad?

5 hours ago, Stank_Nasty said:

I'm gonna leave this in here because this post is made up of video clips and i cant seem to find the "Jones and Foxworth" thread. I have a feeling Foxworth did this to take some heat off of his prior comments but i suppose now i'll take him off my "list".....

See the source image

https://www.espn.com/blog/buffalo-bills/post/_/id/35474/bills-transitioning-from-underdog-to-a-big-dog-in-afc-as-playoffs-approach

Bills transitioning from underdog to a big dog in AFC as playoffs approach

That Clark dude in a video praising Buffalo 

They are what KC was 2 years ago.  

• SlimShady'sSpaceForce changed the title to GMFB -- Bills Love. Week 17 — 👀 ​💪​ They've got one of the deepest, most well-rounded rosters in the entire sport.
On 12/30/2020 at 12:30 PM, SCBills said:

All this talk about Stefon Diggs, but in the context that “maybe he’s made Josh Allen the QB he is”...

Um, excuse me.. Rodgers has Adams.. Mahomes stepped into a situation where he inherited Hill & Kelce.  

Yes, great QB’s typically have a great WR.... what am I missing?  How can an NFL analyst compare these three guys and only mention that Allen has Diggs?

I agree. But I think ***** like that pisses Allen off and fuels him. Bills fans know the work that kid has put in bro... He deserves the MVP and he is grateful to have Diggs but Diggs is grateful to have Josh as well. And what makes this team so special is Allen’s leadership and the fact that Diggs and Allen both enjoying pushing each other. I’m excited for this team. But also so nervous because I am still a Bills fan 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1

13 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

So this basically equates to the best team in the AFC is the one that wins the AFC Championship game....what a hot take.

they said as much last week.  To be the best you need to beat the best. 

The Defensing SB Champs have 1 loss in a years time.  

2 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

they said as much last week.  To be the best you need to beat the best. 

The Defensing SB Champs have 1 loss in a years time.  

I mean I don't disagree it's just he doesn't get any credit for saying the obvious.