GMFB -- Bills Love. πŸ‘€ ​πŸ’ͺ - 2021 season β€” Is cantaloupe the offensive lineman of the fruit salad?

9 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

I like the Josh Norman quote, where he essentially says that the team likes to have a lot of fun, but during practice, it's all business and everyone is working to perfect their craft.Β Β 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Magox said:

Β 

Β 

I like the Josh Norman quote, where he essentially says that the team likes to have a lot of fun, but during practice, it's all business and everyone is working to perfect their craft.Β Β 

you can see it in all the camp practices with Tre’ against Diggs. Β 

21 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Β 

they said as much last week.Β  To be the best you need to beat the best.Β 

Β 

The Defensing SB Champs have 1 loss in a years time.Β Β 

Β 

Β 

What happens if KC loses their playoff game and we never get to play them?

Β 

Not saying they will lose but compare the last 8 Chiefs games with the last 8 with the Bills. One team won 7 by one score. The other lost one on a hail mary and won the rest by double digits...against some of the better defenses in the NFL.

Β 

But winning close games is nothing to sneeze at.Β 

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Warcodered said:

This was great but the whole in his 1st year when the play broke down he broke down was dumb *****. He jumped over a guy that year and had some ridiculous running stats from when the play broke down in year 1.

To be real, his first year Josh did do some things in games that made you want to pull your hair out. Thankfully I was bald.

2 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Β 

Β 

Not saying they will lose but compare the last 8 Chiefs games with the last 8 with the Bills. One team won 7 by one score. The other lost one on a hail mary and won the rest by double digits...against some of the better defenses in the NFL.

Β 

Β 

Very true.Β  on all counts

Β 

Smoke Brown gets the nomination.Β  (and some words from Josh)Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

2 hours ago, Freddie's Dead said:

GMFB just voted Brandon Beane Executive of the Year!!

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

• Like (+1) 2

34 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Β 

Very true.Β  on all counts

Β 

Smoke Brown gets the nomination.Β  (and some words from Josh)Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

I figured the Dolphins INT would be there and seeing the other nominations he probably deserved to win it that play was ridiculous.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

1990 was our chance. We blew it. We made it back three times but were heavy underdogs each time.
2020 could be ourΒ next and only best chance for the next 30 years. We need to take what's ours this time. Back in Tampa.

No my fine feathered friend. This will definitely not be the Bills only best chance for a championship. This team is built for long term success. They will have a lot of good chances over the next few years as long as Allen is behind Center.

Β 

We just want to take advantage of this chance that's here and now. I assure you, Bills will be in the mix for the next few years to get a championship

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

I tell you what happens... home field throughout....Β 

• Like (+1) 1

On 5/5/2020 at 9:28 PM, Kirby Jackson said:

I just look at the division and don’t see it. Miami’s advantage is that their crossover games are Bengals and Jags. They are better than both of them. That puts them a leg up on the Jets and Pats imo. The Jets and Pats have no weapons. One team has a pretty good young QB but Adam Gase as the coach. The other has, at this point, the worst weapons in the league, the worst QB situation in the league and arguably the hardest schedule in the league. The Pats are a 6 win team. The Jets are in that general area too I believe. The Dolphins have some real strengths (specifically the secondary). They have a rebuilt OL, a solid vetΒ QB and potentially a young franchise guy. They are wellΒ coached too. They may be a year away. They too may be a 6 win team. They are however,Β the only other team in the division that I can see a path to 8 or even 9 wins.Β 

Β 

Not a bad outlook...no way anyone could have seen the Jets being this incompetent. Pats were pretty much dead on. Miami got an extra win to make it 10 but they did a lot of it with smoke and mirrors.

53 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Β 

Not a bad outlook...no way anyone could have seen the Jets being this incompetent. Pats were pretty much dead on. Miami got an extra win to make it 10 but they did a lot of it with smoke and mirrors.

Miami's season was like our 2017 season when we made the playoffs..excellent defense and a QB that protected the balll and made very few mistakes; but also made very less downfield throws.....it caught up with them in the playoffs when they played a defense that was slightly better than them.

Β 

Miami won games with great defense and very little turnovers by Tua.Β  They got caught in the offensive storm in the season finale;Β  their attempt to do something that they couldn't (throw the ball downfield) ended up being a disaster.

Β 

One difference -Β  Β Both Bills and Miami needed help after the week 17.... Bills got it thanks to the Bengals while the Dolphins did not get the same favor from Jacksonville or Pittsburgh

17 minutes ago, ganesh said:

Miami's season was like our 2017 season when we made the playoffs..excellent defense and a QB that protected the balll and made very few mistakes; but also made very less downfield throws.....it caught up with them in the playoffs when they played a defense that was slightly better than them.

Β 

Miami won games with great defense and very little turnovers by Tua.Β  They got caught in the offensive storm in the season finale;Β  their attempt to do something that they couldn't (throw the ball downfield) ended up being a disaster.

Β 

One difference -Β  Β Both Bills and Miami needed help after the week 17.... Bills got it thanks to the Bengals while the Dolphins did not get the same favor from Jacksonville or Pittsburgh

Taylor was a lame duck Qb.Β  Β Tua is the franchise....Β  They had insane TO luck.Β  Turnover dif the most viotile stat.Β  Miami playing teams that finished 2 in the division is differant than 3 as well.Β  They are in line for a regression imo.Β Β