GMFB -- Bills Love. 👀 ​💪 - 2021 season — Is cantaloupe the offensive lineman of the fruit salad?

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

if you get nominated for 2 you should win. 

Especially when one of those two was identical to a TDS winner on the Dallas Cowboys because of the "lean".  SmokeY's first TDS had the "lean".  DB my a$$.

7 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Not the Se7en GIF....

Edited by Freddie's Dead

3 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I feel like Kay has lost her love of our boy josh.   At least we still have Simms...  also I don’t think Allen cares one iota about stardom 

I think many of the talking heads will pick the Chiefs this week and that is ok,   The Chiefs are the #1 seed, defending SB champions playing at home and with the #1 QB in the league.    But that does not mean the Bills cannot overcome that...  The Bills are the #2 seed,  hottest team in the league and have defeated every opponent (post the Hail Murray) by 10 points are more (except the Colts) and has a QB who is playing out of the world with a WR who has equally been untouchable...  Bring it on.  Go Bills.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

this chick picked the bills and is more than hot enough to take Kay’s place on the bandwagon. All in favor say aye 

I laughed when the guy said that anyone who thinks Mahomes might not play should go to the blue tent and get checked for a concussion. 

• Agree 1

The Fins will be our competition in two years.  We should be fin next year, but after we probably will be ducking it out for some time.  The Pats I don’t think even has a 2nd and 3rd round pick next year.  They have some $, so they will probably be going after one of the older QB’s again like a Stafford.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 2

Motorin, I stand corrected on draft picks as I didn’t take into account the compensatory for Brady in the third, but I swear Sal said two weeks ago on Howard and Jeremy’s show they didn’t have a 2nd.  Whoops, but can admit when I’m wrong and I was wrong on that one.

As far as the Fish, they have a lot of talent, spent $235.8 mil. In free agency last year, had 11 picks he now 10 this year, and per Spotrac have $25.5 mil. in cap space.  What I don’t know if this is based on having a cap projected at I believe $190 mil.

I know Tua took a lot of flack on this board and deservedly so, but I remember how Allen only had a 53% completion in 2018.  He was erratic, but he had a lack of talent around him.  Well Tua had no real OTA’s or pre-season games so I give him a little space.  We should have proper OTA’s and pre-season  so we’ll see how he does in 2021.  BTW- I’m old enough when I was a toddler in the 70’s watching the Fish clean our clock for a decade (I don’t remember the first five years, but the second, yes) so I’m no fan of the Fins.  I just think they have enough talent and resources that if they start to gel will improve.  No one expected them to go 10-6 this year, and not a lot of analysts thought so many new faces could come together this year.  

With the Fish you just never know.  They could draft another QB this year.  They certainly have the capital with the third pick.  

• Agree 1

13 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

if you get nominated for 2 you should win. 

I have to disagree with Schrager. Josh was the main reason we won against the Colts. He completed 74% for 324yds, 2 TD's, and then added 54yds rushing with another TD. He was the entire offense in that game. It just wasn't a blowout, flashy, 4 TD passing performance. Schrager sounds like some of those other people who still try to spew that "Josh Allen doesn't have any signature wins" jargon right there. 

• Agree 4

8 hours ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

this chick picked the bills and is more than hot enough to take Kay’s place on the bandwagon. All in favor say aye 

Rachel  is 😍

1 hour ago, H2o said:

I have to disagree with Schrager. Josh was the main reason we won against the Colts. He completed 74% for 324yds, 2 TD's, and then added 54yds rushing with another TD. He was the entire offense in that game. It just wasn't a blowout, flashy, 4 TD passing performance. Schrager sounds like some of those other people who still try to spew that "Josh Allen doesn't have any signature wins" jargon right there. 

In one segment they all agreed that to be a Super Star you need to win the SB.  

Super is elite, just not "National TV" commercial Star worthy. 

4 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

The Fins will be our competition in two years.  We should be fin next year, but after we probably will be ducking it out for some time.  The Pats I don’t think even has a 2nd and 3rd round pick next year.  They have some $, so they will probably be going after one of the older QB’s again like a Stafford.

Only IF they get a QB or the light goes on in Tua's head.  

Also ... Who will back up Tua or which other QB they draft?   

Until the QB is settled Miami may not be the threat you indicate MGK 

Shady, you may be right.  Everyone wrote Allen off in 2018.  It’s way too early to write off Tua.  You guys may be correct as a lot of Alabama QB’s have not done well in the NFL.  I’m just not willing to write a guy off in half of one year.  Maybe he’ll stink, or maybe a full second year with more talent, a full off season and he turns out a little better.  I honestly don’t know, just not willing to write the guy off so soon.  I’m not saying you or motorin are writing him off.  I just think it’s way to quick to make a decision.  That’s all.

I do want to repeat, I hate the Fins.  Living in FL, I can’t stand these guys.  The Jets are a dumpster fire, the Pats are getting old with the guys coming back from opt outs, as another bad BB year and he probably retires or just does the front office thing.

I thought it was interesting though McDaniels is interviewing with Philly.  I’ve thought for awhile he is just waiting for BB to get out of the coaching and take over.  Maybe not.  Honestly, I don’t care as we should have the AFCE for awhile.   Just because I think MiMi ascends doesn’t mean I think they are as good as us in the foreseeable future.

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

Shady, you may be right.  Everyone wrote Allen off in 2018.  It’s way too early to write off Tua.  You guys may be correct as a lot of Alabama QB’s have not done well in the NFL.  I’m just not willing to write a guy off in half of one year.  Maybe he’ll stink, or maybe a full second year with more talent, a full off season and he turns out a little better.  I honestly don’t know, just not willing to write the guy off so soon.  I’m not saying you or motorin are writing him off.  I just think it’s way to quick to make a decision.  That’s all.

I do want to repeat, I hate the Fins.  Living in FL, I can’t stand these guys.  The Jets are a dumpster fire, the Pats are getting old with the guys coming back from opt outs, as another bad BB year and he probably retires or just does the front office thing.

I thought it was interesting though McDaniels is interviewing with Philly.  I’ve thought for awhile he is just waiting for BB to get out of the coaching and take over.  Maybe not.  Honestly, I don’t care as we should have the AFCE for awhile.   Just because I think MiMi ascends doesn’t mean I think they are as good as us in the foreseeable future.

I'm always say the "give them 3 years to prove it".   Sometimes it only takes a year, sometimes all 3 years. 

Oh  This should go well

/sarcasm 

• Haha (+1) 1