Harrison Phillips talks Buffalo- seems like a great guy

Process

It would be hard to replicate the production and career of Kyle Williams but it's cool that their careers overlapped a bit and that Harrison clearly looks up to him. And you never know, really rooting for him and hopes he's around for a while. Only been here a year and he thought of Buffalo first when deciding to give back. 

Edited by Process
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 9
  • Thank you (+1) 4

This is an example of how each and every one of us should treat each other, regardless of political affiliations, this is what makes our country a community, and a great place to live. United we stand.. divided we fall. 

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I thought he was a good pick it sucks that he got hurt last season & i think he will come back with a vengeance this year, i hope he can be a Bill for life he has all the attributes that legendary Bills players have & he loves being here not to mention he is all about TEAM !!

Let's hope Harry is around for a long time ...

On 4/29/2020 at 7:24 PM, Mango said:

Did I not hear him correctly. He said “here in Omaha” and then said he was a “Buffalo year round guy”. Ha!

But seriously I dig the guy. Hopefully his career pans out as a Bill. 

He can't go back and visit once in a while?

On ‎4‎/‎29‎/‎2020 at 7:07 PM, Victory Formation said:

I think he’s better than Star. The new additions, Butler and Jefferson I have not seen play much so I don’t know but pre-injury Harrison looked like an ascending player.

Star better start planting some trees.....

• Like (+1) 1

On 4/30/2020 at 8:26 AM, Gray Beard said:

You can’t have a Horrible Harry thread without this video...

Lmao she reminds me of Coach Boone's daughter in Remember the Titans!!

Edited by matter2003
  • Like (+1) 1