2020 NFL Draft: Round 1 discussion

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell ya what, Burrows house is my favorite so far. I like that they had the ugly floral curtains and a big armed chair with a big dog cover on it. Modest and humble. I dig it. 

I grew up pretty middle class in Kenmore. We didn’t feel like we had more than anybody else, but not less than either. Watching all these families living rooms, it makes me feel poor. Hell...I live in a 2000 sq ft house in Saratoga Springs with an inground pool, and I still feel like I am nowhere near affording some of these living rooms. 

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, Mango said:

Tell ya what, Burrows house is my favorite so far. I like that they had the ugly floral curtains and a big armed chair with a big dog cover on it. Modest and humble. I dig it. 

I grew up pretty middle class in Kenmore. We didn’t feel like we had more than anybody else, but not less than either. Watching all these families living rooms, it makes me feel poor. Hell...I live in a 2000 sq ft house in Saratoga Springs with an inground pool, and I still feel like I am nowhere near affording some of these living rooms. 

Simmons house looked like some 10,000 square foot lodge in the foothills of a mountain. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Mango said:

you know what, yer alright Mango!

I keep reminding myself the bills “first round pick” is Stefon Diggs. Otherwise I’d be bitter we don’t have a selection. I don’t dislike taking the sure proven guy with his skillset I think itwas a good move. not having a 1st rounder to look forward to is a bit bittersweet though

Edited by Margarita