2020 NFL Draft: Round 1 discussion

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, HappyDays said:

Am I right that Tua's dad is crazy and beats him when he loses? I swear I heard that. He certainly doesn't look thrilled to see his son drafted into the NFL.

Tua is going to get grounded twice a year after the Bills games. 

4 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I have to say I think that is the right decision by Miami and I think we are going to have to get used to them making right decisions. I think Grier and Flores are a legit combo.

That’s a sad thought.... hope your wrong,?

1 minute ago, Mango said:

Wtf is going on with Tua’s place. They keep saying he is in Bama. But it looks like a cabin. Also a giant room for a pool table off the living room. Also they are all in Lei’s. 

I am so confused. 

aren’t they Hawaiian

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Yea. Not sure they will quite be ready this year. But I agree. The GM and HC are legit. I think they are on the same path as the Bills if a couple of years behind us.

We're a great comp.

They're on the same path, only they got their QB without trading all the other picks they stockpiled. 

If they nail their 3 first rounders they could be really good by the 2nd half of this year. 

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Am I right that Tua's dad is crazy and beats him when he loses? I swear I heard that. He certainly doesn't look thrilled to see his son drafted into the NFL.

Prob mad at Tua he didn't go #1

Edited by Mr_Robotulism