My Personal "Fan Crush" Players for the 2020 Draft !

T master

2 hours ago, Gregthekeg said:

I find that is the best way, I watch the combine, and see some guys I like.  After they drafted Whitner I gave up falling in love with a single player.  That year I thought it was a lock they would take Haloti Ngata who looked to be a stud and was a need. I remember I was at work listening to the radio when they announced it I just yelled an F-bomb and turned off the radio. 

That being said, Chase Claypool WR Notre Dame looks like a guy who will cause some headaches in the league.  He doesn't have to step in and be the number 1 target for the Bills right away, and he loves to play ST too.   That size/speed ratio will make him a mismatch, and if he is the number 3 or 4 on a team....lookout. 

I didn't know Claypool was a ST's player too even better !

That was a big reason why i like Gibson he played 3 positions in college but i imagine him to be our Derrick Henry to compliment Singletary & he wouldn't have to be a starter as a RB because of Yeldon .

He also did KR's in college, with his 4.39 speed he could fill that gap while learning the O scheme to be the 3rd RB  .

2nd round - Edge - Terrell Lewis or Curtis Weaver, whichever the new DL coach prefers.  Give him some young talent to groom.  

3rd - Chase Claypool.  People have convinced me.  Great potential and different skill set.  Fits great plans.

4th - RB.  D Evans or A McFarland.  They made good RB decision before, do it again.  Move up some to make the guy feel special.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I don’t really have any draft crushes this year. Last year Singletary and the year before was Darius Leonard. Just throwing that out there so that everyone knows that I’m a genius ?.

There are a lot of guys that I like. If there was a guy that I had to fall in love with though it’s probably Zack Baun. There’s a slim chance that he gets to the Bills but if he does...

ABE364AA-635C-413B-B4A5-BFFA07D94633.jpeg

2A798432-0E17-4F78-B2F4-68ED867AB264.jpeg

I have that happen a lot when I'm watching McCaffrey and Kupp shake and bake... Josh Allen had me doing this every game since he was drafted

CeeDee Lamb was my crush, I was ready to trade it all to get him. Now I just hope he is not playing for the Jets next year.

2nd round:

JK dobbins- Fast, strong downhill runner, good change of pace from singletary

Clyde Edwards-Helaire.- very singletary-esque, would always have a fresh runner in the backfield

Yetur Gross-Matos- Prototype pass rusher body, would have time to develop in our rotation

reaches by 20 picks in most mocks but these are my guys

3rd rd- Antonio Gandy-Golden- Big WR with great balls skills, and body control and run after the catch. watch him vs Syracuse, He is clearly a step above, it consistently takes 2 to get him on the ground and he is wide open on easy passes 4-5 times and the QB just didn't see him. His Qb also has a noodle arm IMO

4th rd- Albert Okwuegbunam- Prototype receiving TE. 6' 5", Wide frame, 10 1/4" Hands, ran a 4.49 40 at the combine. Red zone target and seem buster

Edited by buffalover4life

9 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

My draft crushes... so many to choose from. 

Jaylon Johnson, CB, Utah (a crush in all senses of the word but won't be there for the Bills)

Bradlee Anae, DE, Utah (think he is gonna be a really good pro and could last to #54 though I suspect not)

Bryan Edwards, WR, South Carolina (like him better than some of "big" guys you here about, prob wouldn't take at #54 but might trade up from #86 for)

Saw some video of Bryan Edwards.... Pretty good.  When I was watching I said 'Hines Ward'.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, buffalover4life said:

CeeDee Lamb was my crush, I was ready to trade it all to get him. Now I just hope he is not playing for the Jets next year.

2nd round:

JK dobbins- Fast, strong downhill runner, good change of pace from singletary

Clyde Edwards-Helaire.- very singletary-esque, would always have a fresh runner in the backfield

Yetur Gross-Matos- Prototype pass rusher body, would have time to develop in our rotation

reaches by 20 picks in most mocks but these are my guys

3rd rd- Antonio Gandy-Golden- Big WR with great balls skills, and body control and run after the catch. watch him vs Syracuse, He is clearly a step above, it consistently takes 2 to get him on the ground and he is wide open on easy passes 4-5 times and the QB just didn't see him. His Qb also has a noodle arm IMO

4th rd- Albert Okwuegbunam- Prototype receiving TE. 6' 5", Wide frame, 10 1/4" Hands, ran a 4.49 40 at the combine. Red zone target and seem buster

Is #23 for Syracuse their #1 CB?  If so, then Gandy had some moments if Liberty's QB was better.

1 hour ago, PIZ said:

I think the Bills first pick will be Antonio Gibson - RB out of Memphis. He will add so much to the offense.  Huge weapon in the running / receiving game. 

If that happens, revoke Beane’s GM title.  He is for sure an athlete, but 77 touches in 2 SEASONS?  Why?  2nd is way too rich for my blood on him.

33 minutes ago, OldTimer1960 said:

If that happens, revoke Beane’s GM title.  He is for sure an athlete, but 77 touches in 2 SEASONS?  Why?  2nd is way too rich for my blood on him.

I was thinking they trade down to get another 3rd or 4th and get him then. 

On 4/17/2020 at 2:17 PM, njbuff said:

I just hope the Bills continue their solid drafting.

I could care less about man crushes or fan crushes. My fantasies don't involve men. ?

(Assuming you to be a "man") Wouldn't you at least be in your own fantasy? Or is this a fork lift lifting forks kind of situation.

48 minutes ago, Mr. K said:

(Assuming you to be a "man") Wouldn't you at least be in your own fantasy? Or is this a fork lift lifting forks kind of situation.

I’d rather watch than be in my own fantasy, if you get my drift.

???

• Haha (+1) 1