What's a unique/hot draft take that you hold to?

What's something out of the ordinary, or slightly unusual that you think about the upcoming draft? Not crazy predictions, per se, but just something you think/believe that is unlikely to be widely agreed upon. 

Mine has no real backing other than just my gut feeling from minimal research: Jacob Eason will end up being better than most of the QB's in this draft... Maybe the best. Not sure why I feel that way, but there it is. 

Another one of mine is that Chase Young is probably overrated... Not because he's not good, but just because he's seen as too sure a thing. It's always a red flag to me. 

Whatcha got? 

Edited by whatdrought

13 minutes ago, Logic said:

Joe Burrow will end up being average at best, a bust at worst. Tua will have the better pro career.

Tua will continue to get injured imo and never live up to his potential because of it is 1 of mine.

I don't know how unique these are but:

Herbert will be a bust.  I just don't see it with him.  I like Lamb as the clear best wr in the draft.  Jeudy's hands make me nervous.

Hottest take I have for this draft:

Zack Moss will be a star in the nfl.

12 minutes ago, section122 said:

Tua will continue to get injured imo and never live up to his potential because of it is 1 of mine.

I don't know how unique these are but:

Herbert will be a bust.  I just don't see it with him.  I like Lamb as the clear best wr in the draft.  Jeudy's hands make me nervous.

Hottest take I have for this draft:

Zack Moss will be a star in the nfl.

These are all ones I can get behind. Moss looks the part for that one to come true. 

I don't know that I have any "hot takes." Everything I think about the class is based on hours of watching these guys here are a fee of my less commonly held views though.

1. This is not actually a great draft class. There isn't a huge number of studs at the top and beyond wide receiver I don't actually think it is very deep. Not sure how many starters are coming from beyond the 2nd round. 

2. CJ Henderson is not that good. Too many mental mistakes for me to buy into him. 

3. Denzel Mims will make next to no impact as a rookie. Sloppy technique in every way. 

Bills Don’t draft an edge rusher. 
1) I think they value interior pass rush more than edge rush (quicker and more direct path to the QB)

2) their edge guys work a little different than most (set the edge as opposed to going for broke after the QB)

3. I think they like Their guys better than we do. 

1 hour ago, Dkollidas said:

Bills Don’t draft an edge rusher. 
1) I think they value interior pass rush more than edge rush (quicker and more direct path to the QB)

2) their edge guys work a little different than most (set the edge as opposed to going for broke after the QB)

3. I think they like Their guys better than we do. 

Of those #2 and #3 are definitely true. I still think they take one though. Because their guys are old. 

• Like (+1) 2

6 hours ago, MJS said:

Also, for the first time ever Roger Goodell will not be booed.

You're obviously not counting home viewer reactions every time his mug shows up onscreen...?

2 hours ago, Blokestradamus said:

Chase Claypool will be stacking shelves in 3 years.

This is no time to be denigrating the service that retail workers provide to society.  Now get six feet away from me!  ?