What's a unique/hot draft take that you hold to?

2 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

Schmaltzy populist feel good annoys me, but I'm a get off my lawn crank misanthrope. 

Whether I'm on the lawn or not I am a crank. My favorite animal is the dinosaur. It needs to be restored. :ph34r:

27 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

if he were on the Bills I'm moving him between X, Z, and Slot depending on alignment and personnel on D. Anywhere away from Diggs.

Yea. I don't think he can do that. He is firmly a big slot only guy for me. 

1 hour ago, JohnC said:

The Bills will draft a DB with their first pick. I read WGR's Louie DiBiase column about the draft and it seemed like a reasonable proposition. One player the article cited was A.J. Terrell from Clemson. If he's on the board McBeane will immediately pounce. 

I have said this before but I would love to see Buffalo select the running back from BC, AJ Dillon. He's a big N/S runner who would be a good complement to Singletary. 

https://wgr550.radio.com/articles/opinion/three-cornerbacks-who-could-fit-the-bills-at-pick-no-54

I'm thinking it's either DB or LB.  DB will probably have the better players available at 54 though.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, MrEpsYtown said:

I think Justin Herbert winds up being the best QB in the class, and I know that is not a popular take. But a team needs to let him sit 8 games at least. If he gets thrown into the fire, he won’t make it. 

Then he’s better served to go to LAC. They will be much more inclined to stuck with Tuhrod for 1/2 season than Miami will be to stick with Fitz. Fitz’s history of 2nd seasons starting for the same team is very bad.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, BuffaloHokie13 said:

I wonder if Hurts is in the cards or if there was animosity between him and Daboll

Can’t see the Bills using a draft pick on Hurts unless he dropped really far 

5 minutes ago, BuffaloRebound said:

Eason in 3rd if he drops.  

Eason to Steelers  imo 

21 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Can’t see the Bills using a draft pick on Hurts unless he dropped really far 

Eason to Steelers  imo 

Yeah.  No thanks to Hurts.  Reminds too much of EJ Manuel.  Better athlete but same deer in headlights look in the pocket.  

2 minutes ago, BuffaloRebound said:

Yeah.  No thanks to Hurts.  Reminds too much of EJ Manuel.  Better athlete but same deer in headlights look in the pocket.  

Daboll knows exactly who he is and I can’t see them 1) using a valuable asset on another QB they would need to spend time really developing while they are still developing josh and 2) using a roster spot on a 3rd QB because imo they need a vet behind Josh (hopefully they replace barkley though) on a team with high aspirations. If josh goes down there is no way anyone would feel comfortable rolling a rookie Jalen hurts out there.

On 4/17/2020 at 1:00 PM, Royale with Cheese said:

Chase Young will have 10 sacks as a rookie.

I just read nick bosa’s “scouting report” on Chase. I always said that Chase is the better prospect than either Bosa coming out of college but I think some people are biased because they’ve already seen the Bosas in the NFL. Nick confirms it. Scary. 
https://www.si.com/nfl/redskins/gm-report/niners-nick-bosa-praises-chase-youngs-get-off-ability-something-you-cannot-teach

Edited by YoloinOhio