Would anyone look at maybe calling the Jaguars about Fournette?

35 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Yes please!!

As an aside, I’ve seen him working out twice in the last week. Once he was running by City Park and the other day he was doing a HIIT workout. The dude is a beast.

Sure, Compared to you he is, ?

45 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

His contract expires after 2020, that would be stupid to trade a high pick for a 1 year rental. Plus like another poster said on here he definitely has a Checkered history here in Buffalo due to that fight he got in with Lawson and I believe he also got verbal with some fans although I could be wrong. Also on top of that he’s injury prone, he had a good year last year but that’s definitely not worth the pick

They still haven't picked up his 5th year option yet. It could be a 2 year deal. If it comes draft day and the top 3 guys in my mind are off the board which are Swift, Taylor and Simmons then I might be all for giving a 3rd or 4th. Beane is gonna go best player available. There is no guarantee we get AJ Dillon or anyone else in the 3rd or after

Edited by Buffalo03

12 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

Sure, Compared to you he is, ?

Ha ha, well that goes without saying. The run was what it was but the HIIT workout was intense.

The picture is one of the creepier things that I’ve ever done. I had told my dad and brother that I ran by him like a day or 2 before. I sent the picture the next time. You can’t really see but that’s him and some girl near the top. I sold the original to TMZ.

D0C2FDD2-1E6C-4EA6-9624-D3306E2F108D.jpeg

Edited by Kirby Jackson
  • Like (+1) 1

a 3rd or 4th for a player of Fournette's calibre is too good to pass up. I understand the arguments for cheaper, younger backs but Fournette and Singletary would be our own Thunder and Lightning. That plus Diggs and Brown would be a force of nature.

If we're following the Panthers way of building a roster they seemed to like a sure handed vet at RB. This is the 3rd year in Clappy's contract. There are very few tomorrows left to make this happen. I won't get started on how long our fan base has waited for good things to happen. This is something Beane is very keenly dialed into.

Edited by stuvian

4 minutes ago, CommonCents said:

A good GM isn’t giving up a pick and paying a RB. Are you guys drinking already? Let me catch up. 

Ok, let’s trade a second for Le’Veon Bell we have the best training facilities and can get him to stop over eating. 

Trade a later round pick for him and if he walks next year get a comp pick the following season. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, CommonCents said:

A good GM isn’t giving up a pick and paying a RB. Are you guys drinking already? Let me catch up. 

Ok, let’s trade a second for Le’Veon Bell we have the best training facilities and can get him to stop over eating. 

Already? Its 7:30 on a Sat night my man

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Kirby Jackson said:

Trade a later round pick for him and if he walks next year get a comp pick the following season. 

I was just having fun, I love the RB class and I think you’d have a hard time screwing it up in the 2nd and 3rd round. I do think two RBs go in the first though.

Singletary seems like he is 150 touch guy, I don’t want the Bills wasting time on a vet who is more than likely going to have to start for awhile. Draft a beast. 

The Gore experiment worked because he was effective for the early part of the year and preserved Singles. 

• Like (+1) 1

There are already RB FA's out there that are just as good so why give away draft picks for nothing? I don't even want to waste a draft pick on a RB when guys like Hyde and Anderson can be had at very reasonable prices. Use those day 3 picks to look for OL and DE help. Maybe we'll find the proverbial diamond in the rough. The next Ed Wang! (j/k)