Would anyone look at maybe calling the Jaguars about Fournette?

4 hours ago, CajunBillsBacker said:

Trent Richardson in 4 years

rushing 2033 yards 3.3 avg 17 TD

receiving 112 for 913 yards and 2 TD

Leonard Fournette in 3 years

rushing 2631 yards 4.0 avg 17 TD

receiving 134 for 1009 yards and 2 TD

Not really that close

That's pretty close 

Why spend draft capital to rent a backup for a year?  Just use the pick to draft someone we can keep for several years on the cheap.

We have our starter, no need to go after big names who won't stick around, will cost lots, or want to be the starter.  If you want a two headed monster then use the 3rd round pick on a RB and see if he can hang with Singletary. 

15 hours ago, Buffalo03 said:

I don't think they'll take less than a 3rd but I actually wouldn't mind giving our 3rd this year for him. We still have two 6th rounders so maybe a 3rd and a 6th if they're willing?

I'd rather just draft Zack Moss who is better anyway 

• 5 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

For 4.16 million and a later round pick - this is something I could totally see Beane in on. Would be great complimentary to Singeltary. And Shaq Lawson's a Dolphin now ?

Problem is after next year he needs a new contract.

And hes a knucklehead who isnt a team player

No thanks 

Edited by DJB

His contract expires after 2020, that would be stupid to trade a high pick for a 1 year rental. Plus like another poster said on here he definitely has a Checkered history here in Buffalo due to that fight he got in with Lawson and I believe he also got verbal with some fans although I could be wrong. Also on top of that he’s injury prone, he had a good year last year but that’s definitely not worth the pick

7 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Drafting RBs is the way to go.   It gives you payroll flexibility and a continually fresh set of legs.   No need to pay that second contract, unless it's for a real difference maker... 

Agreed the position just isn’t as valuable as it used to be. It’s a dime a dozen position and as long as you got a top 5-10 O line you can make any RB look good

1 minute ago, wppete said:

Id do it for a 5th and nothing more than that.

That might be too much. I’d say a mid 6th to early 7th. That’s also because he’s injury prone

• Like (+1) 1