Who's your 2nd round crush now that the Bills don't have a 1st round pick?

njbuff

I dont really have a "crush" per se in the 2nd, so many players that will be there I would be excited about on both sides of the ball really.  I would like to target offense with all the defensive pieces we just added as my preference, but there are some D guys that I would be stoked about too.  Just a few of the offensive guys that pop in my head I would get pretty hyped about are:

Dobbins

AJ Dillon

Pittman

Laviska

Claypool

Wouldn't hate it being an OT to shore the line up, but hard to say who will be there.

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 1

said this in another post

CB ( Diggs, Dantzler or Fulton), RB (Edwards-Helier or Moss) Tight End  (cole Kmet) or DL (say a Terrell Lewis, Blacklock or Madubuike) probably more likely. But WR certainly possible since we don’t have to draft for need. If a WR with a much higher grade falls, Beane will be all over him.

RB Cam Akers

Take a minute and watch some film on this guy. Full package, has it all. Well rounded back that would pair perfectly with Devin Singletary

WR Brandon Aiyuk

3rd round:

WR - Michael Pittman

Wr - Chase Claypool

WR - Donovan Peoples-Jones

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Im gonna skip the draft. I just can’t do it this year. I might watch the top 10 in the first round but I’m not too excited for rookies this year. I’m ready to roll without them. Normally I’m hyped for the immediate contributor and seeing who I like.