Who's your 2nd round crush now that the Bills don't have a 1st round pick?

njbuff

2 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

If the Bills went Dobbins, Bowden, edge rusher I would be ecstatic 

I’d be more than happy with Akers as well. I could also live with them spending a 2nd on edge (Anae?) and nabbing Bowden and Perine if they get a better vet RB than Yeldin. 

1 minute ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

I think he's got the athleticism to figure it out, and a larger frame than Bowden. Wouldn't want him as more than an emergency qb to start though.

Absolutely has a bigger frame. I’m not so sure that’s what this team wants though. Everyone besides Duke is 6’ and under. ?

• Like (+1) 1

On 3/18/2020 at 11:04 PM, Lurker said:

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/lsu-football/joe-burrow-clyde-edwards-helaire-lsu-best-athlete-2019/

Dan Patrick: “Who was the best athlete on the team?”

Joe Burrow: “Clyde Edwards-Helaire.”

Patrick: “No question?”

Burrow: “No question.”

Patrick: “Really?”

Burrow: “(He’s) Unreal. He’s going to play for 20 years (in the NFL). Everyone looks at all my stats because we threw the ball so much, because we had great guys on the outside as well, but, I mean, Clyde is a different beast.”

I don't follow college ball as much as I used to, but I watched the Alabama/LSU games last year and have had a crush on Edwards-Helaire ever since.

It doesn't matter as it relates to on the field, but if you get a chance, check out the ESPN story about why he has the hyphenated name.  Beast on the field and a great character guy too.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Reed83HOF said:

I get what you are saying and I think the value lines up, but I'm not sure you spend a second on a gadget player.

In Daboll's offense I think it's an important piece. Imagine McKenzie but bigger and stronger, and with contested catch ability. That's Laviska Shenault. And he has the upside to develop into an outside receiver if he can pick up NFL routes.

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

In Daboll's offense I think it's an important piece. Imagine McKenzie but bigger and stronger, and with contested catch ability. That's Laviska Shenault. And he has the upside to develop into an outside receiver if he can pick up NFL routes.

It is an important piece, but for how many snaps you will run with it is it worth a RD2 pick where you could land and Edge Zone CB, or RB who will likely play more snaps?

That's where I am like I get it, but kinda meh at the same time

• Like (+1) 1