Lamar MVP, Harbaugh COTY, Gilmore DPOY, M Thomas OPOY, Kyler OROY & Bosa DROY - Tanny Comeback POY

Reed83HOF

5 hours ago, Jerome007 said:

Why is Josh there? In case MD would have won?

Lot of players are there....I know yesterday, he was lofting balls for the kids participating in the "NFL Experience" for several hours (video posted here from Insta).  I'm sure his sponsers such as Nike encourage him to show up wearing their line of clothing.  Sam Darnold was there playing a Cornhole tournament with Daniel Jones (not sure who won)

I would expect the coaches told Josh to try to get there and soak in as much of the atmosphere as he can so he sees a bit of what it will be like when he's there to play

I think Josh and a couple of the OL and DLmen need to hold McDermott while a tailor measures him, and get him a decent suit.  His wife looks great, and 'Zo's wife Manjanique looks fantastic, but McDermott looks like a door to door vacuum cleaner salesman. 

PS apparently "soak in" is the correct term?  torrential rain Fri night....

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Gambit said:

I mean which CB didn't get scored on all year? I will give u a hint seeing as I know u need it. It wasn't Gilmore... ;) Unless we count the playoffs, then I suppose nobody is the answer.

Tre didn't give up any TDs in the playoffs  either. The Texans scored 2 TDs -- the first was on Watson's run. The second was on a swing pass to the RB in the backfield. That isn't to say that Tre played especially well late in the game when Hopkins exploded for some big catches, but he was kept out of the endzone.

31 minutes ago, 2003Contenders said:

Tre didn't give up any TDs in the playoffs  either. The Texans scored 2 TDs -- the first was on Watson's run. The second was on a swing pass to the RB in the backfield. That isn't to say that Tre played especially well late in the game when Hopkins exploded for some big catches, but he was kept out of the endzone.

Well damn, I guess that game just fried my brain.

9 minutes ago, chongli said:

Thanks for doing this! Can you please fix the two typos in your title? They threw me off when I read it.

Did it really through you off though?? You almost make me want 2 go and chnage smoe othre leteters aruond to mess with u mroe

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1