The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

2 hours ago, Melon said:

All of them - it's Florida

LOL!  The lengths people will go to discredit DeSantis and Florida because it makes their heroes look bad...

2 minutes ago, Melon said:

a tweet? The lengths everyone goes to discredit XYZ politician.

Welcome to 2021

Fair enough.  I just don't know what a line for White Castle has to do with vaccines?  

7 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Omg.......that's right...

It's going to be OUR FAULT the government (THE CDC IS GOVERNMENT NOW) will have you mitigating for life..

We warned you.  Stop assuming this s*** can't go on much longer.  Oh yes it can.

Indefinitely.  Strategy now is get half the country to blame the other country for why we are still distancing in 2026.  Because the goal is now no virus. 

Screenshot_20210503-095154_One UI Home.jpg

It's a self-fulfilling prophecy... that's the problem.  It's ridiculous to me that all the people complaining about everything still being shut down are the same morons refusing to get vaccinated.  What idiots.

Get your vaccines you Trump-loving Republicans and then complain about things not getting back to normal!!!

My in-laws are an example of the people I'm talking about.  The whole conversation ever since Trump was in office was reaching Herd immunity.  Trump talked about everyone getting sick in order to get there... more rational people talked about the right percentage getting vaccinated to get there.

Herd immunity is NOT 50% of the population.  Want to legitimately be able to complain about everything still being closed?  Get your vaccination if you haven't or talk to your ilk if you have.

I really wish they would just mandate the vaccine already.

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

It's a self-fulfilling prophecy... that's the problem.  It's ridiculous to me that all the people complaining about everything still being shut down are the same morons refusing to get vaccinated.  What idiots.

Get your vaccines you Trump-loving Republicans and then complain about things not getting back to normal!!!

My in-laws are an example of the people I'm talking about.  The whole conversation ever since Trump was in office was reaching Herd immunity.  Trump talked about everyone getting sick in order to get there... more rational people talked about the right percentage getting vaccinated to get there.

Herd immunity is NOT 50% of the population.  Want to legitimately be able to complain about everything still being closed?  Get your vaccination if you haven't or talk to your ilk if you have.

Ridiculous take. So you know that everyone complaining about the shutdowns are refusing to get vaccinated , and love Trump ? Well, I love Trump, have been vaccinated and am completely against shutdowns. Everything should be open now, with no government mandated mask requirements , period. While I recommend for people to get vaccinated, I totally understand if they don’t want to. Especially if it turns out to be a glorified flu shot, which it appears it may be. We don’t mandate flu shots to live normal, everyday life and we shouldn’t. We shouldn’t be wearing masks if we’re vaccinated either. Most will probably get the shot, but I don’t know if it will hit 60-75% range. Once everyone has had th chance to make their choice, that’s enough already. Choice should win out. A complaint from someone who doesn’t want to get this shot just yet is a legitimate complaint. This is still America after all. For now....

8 hours ago, Melon said:

Reading some old posts in this thread - this one's a doozy. 

Really this goes for many of the threads in this forum... and many of those posters are now gone because they needed to seek out an exclusive echo-chamber where they could bounce conspiracy theories off each other without any contrarians present to invalidate their opinions.

Many of those people now gone are likely the same idiots refusing to get vaccinated while still complaining about things being closed down.

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Ridiculous take. So you know that everyone complaining about the shutdowns are refusing to get vaccinated , and love Trump ? 

Everyone?  You can never say "everyone." 

https://www.pewtrusts.org/en/research-and-analysis/blogs/stateline/2021/04/23/republican-men-are-vaccine-hesitant-but-theres-little-focus-on-them

Republican Men Are Vaccine-Hesitant, But There's Little Focus on Them

About 13% of American adults don’t want a COVID-19 vaccine, according to the Kaiser Family Foundation. Republicans are the most resistant; nearly 3 in 10 say they don’t want one. The share is greater among rural, Republican men, 35% of whom don’t want to get a vaccine.

So far, more than 200 million complete doses of COVID-19 have been administered in the United States, which amounts to about 34% of U.S. adults being fully vaccinated. The percentage of vaccinated adults needed to reach herd immunity is widely debated, but many scientists say the country must top 80% of the adult population.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Well, I love Trump, have been vaccinated and am completely against shutdowns. Everything should be open now, with no government mandated mask requirements , period. While I recommend for people to get vaccinated, I totally understand if they don’t want to. Especially if it turns out to be a glorified flu shot, which it appears it may be. We don’t mandate flu shots to live normal, everyday life and we shouldn’t. We shouldn’t be wearing masks if we’re vaccinated either. Most will probably get the shot, but I don’t know if it will hit 60-75% range. Once everyone has had th chance to make their choice, that’s enough already. Choice should win out. A complaint from someone who doesn’t want to get this shot just yet is a legitimate complaint. This is still America after all. For now....

You've convinced me fully.

Mandate the vaccine.  I hope Biden does it soon.

And if the Federal Government doesn't do it, I hope enough State Governments, Schools, and Private businesses do.

Anyone who didn't get the vaccine and is continuing to complain about things being shut down has been chowing down too much Stupid Stew... likely in heavy doses over the last 4 1/2 years.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1

3 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

You've convinced me fully.

Mandate the vaccine.  I hope Biden does it soon.

And if the Federal Government doesn't do it, I hope enough State Governments, Schools, and Private businesses do.

Anyone who didn't get the vaccine and is continuing to complain about things being shut down has been chowing down too much Stupid Stew... likely in heavy doses over the last 4 1/2 years.

So dumb. Government shouldn’t mandate a flu shot. Wtf cares what political party they prefer ? Never should have shut anything down in the first place. Figures you’d support a totalitarian government. Look at your silly reasoning for coming here. It’s always had a conservative best because almost ALL MEDIA sources are owned and staffed by left wing activists ! We know those sources exist, but this is supposed to be an oasis of sensibility. Not an echo chamber necessarily , but free from the far left activism that is now ubiquitous in American life. If that weren’t true, there wouldn’t be a need for so many to come to this board. We could just watch the state -media controlled by the DNC. Folks like yourself are good to have around for an occasional laugh, but bring little to the table. What if Trump had mandated a vaccine for all ? Would you support that ? This should be personal choice. If you’re worried about Covid or have an unhealthy lifestyle, go get a shot. Otherwise, you may want to wait. Un -American to think otherwise. 

• Vomit 2

1 hour ago, transplantbillsfan said:

ANOTHER GOAL POST MOVED:

Dr. Fauci Says "Herd Immunity" Is No Longer the Goal With COVID—This Is

The now widely touted concept is used to describe the phase in which enough members of a population are protected from a virus so that it will no longer spread and can effectively be wiped out on a large scale. But because of recent developments, Anthony Fauci, MD, chief White House medical adviser, now says that a new goal has replaced herd immunity as the most pressing pandemic priority.

"People were getting confused and thinking you're never going to get the infections down until you reach this mystical level of herd immunity, whatever that number is," Fauci told The New York Times. "That's why we stopped using herd immunity in the classic sense. I'm saying: Forget that for a second. You vaccinate enough people, the infections are going to go down." Basically I've been exposed as a fraud when I couldn't answer Congressman Jordan

https://bestlifeonline.com/fauci-herd-immunity-news/

Let me explain why this is important.

In all Caps:

THERE ARE NO METRICS ANYMORE AND NEVER WERE.  

OUR ACTIONS HAVE DICTATED A GOAL OF HERD IMMUNITY  - NO CASES!

BUT SINCE THATS IMPOSSIBLE AND THERE ARE ZERO METRICS (KEEP INFECTIONS DOWN????? LOLOL WHAT DOES THAT MEAN???

SO WE SHOULD BE FULL F....ING OPEN IF YOU DONT GET VACCINATED THATS UP TO YOU.

ENJOY YOUR LIFE TIME TO MOVE ON.

IT CAN'T AND WONT BE ERADICATED WHO THE F EVER THOUGHT THIS?? 

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Agree 1

14 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Reminder why the goal is full eradication and indefinite mitigation:

All for a virus with a 1.7% CFR.  And still falling.  Because treatments and modern medicine.  Under 55 it is under 0.5%   But sure force everyone (and yes telling people they can't do stuff and now even worse it's their fault your kids lives are ruined) to take an experimental EAU Vax especially if not obesee and under 30 is ridiculous.  

Even better messaging .......once "fully vaccinated" (apparently you aren't) you still have to wear masks inside.  Sign me up!!!  

Fully vaccinated.....lol

This is why I don't waste my time over here. It will just inevitably devolve into what it once was.

I watched all 7 minutes of that and I saw a politician berating a scientist with policy questions. And of course you reach silly conclusions.

I hope you at least got vaccinated. If you didn't... it's definitely time for you to 

giphy.gif

7 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

This is why I don't waste my time over here. It will just inevitably devolve into what it once was.

I watched all 7 minutes of that and I saw a politician berating a scientist with policy questions. And of course you reach silly conclusions.

I hope you at least got vaccinated. If you didn't... it's definitely time for you to 

giphy.gif

Ole Transpy’s on a roll today, replete with references to people long gone to other places. It’s like you keep driving through the old neighborhood and can’t quite adjust to the new neighbors. Alan Parsons said it best:  Time.... flowing like a River...

Today’s fresh hot topic:  Trump supporters!   😂

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/548185-one-in-five-still-say-they-wont-get-covid-19-vaccine-poll

https://www.rand.org/news/press/2021/03/01.html

I think the best way for the Fauch and Joe and the crowd to alleviate concerns of the historically disenfranchised is to force compliance.  Maybe seize assets (some could go to pay off those college debts from the Transpy Goes Wild days?), set up a gulag of sorts.  Or, maybe they set up a serving station at the next Portland riot.  Free Molotov with a vax? 

You’re free to walk in lockstep with the govt because really, what could ever go wrong there?  Your thoughts on forced compliance are extreme given the brief snapshot in time we’ve been dealing with the virus and the absolute lack of confidence that the CDC and govt leadership has inspired over the last 17 months.  Wear your mask in the bathtub if you want, leave others to make their own choices absent the threat of tyranny. 

Signed,

Socially compliant, masked up, and dbl vaxxed 

Ps:  Have you forbidden your in-laws from visiting since they’re super spreaders? 

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd

15 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

you should check the vaccination rates by ZIP Code in Erie County then get back to me with your political nervous tic of yours.

10 hours ago, BillStime said:

We know these idiots better then they know themselves 

Mitigating indefinitely with NO METRICS to stop.  

Jim Jordan:  "Dr. Fauci what are the metrics?"

Fauci:  "Until I've decided my 15 minutes are up and well, they aren't up."

12 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Ole Transpy’s on a roll today, replete with references to people long gone to other places. It’s like you keep driving through the old neighborhood and can’t quite adjust to the new neighbors. Alan Parsons said it best:  Time.... flowing like a River...

Today’s fresh hot topic:  Trump supporters!   😂

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/548185-one-in-five-still-say-they-wont-get-covid-19-vaccine-poll

https://www.rand.org/news/press/2021/03/01.html

I think the best way for the Fauch and Joe and the crowd to alleviate concerns of the historically disenfranchised is to force compliance.  Maybe seize assets (some could go to pay off those college debts from the Transpy Goes Wild days?), set up a gulag of sorts.  Or, maybe they set up a serving station at the next Portland riot.  Free Molotov with a vax? 

You’re free to walk in lockstep with the govt because really, what could ever go wrong there?  Your thoughts on forced compliance are extreme given the brief snapshot in time we’ve been dealing with the virus and the absolute lack of confidence that the CDC and govt leadership has inspired over the last 17 months.  Wear your mask in the bathtub if you want, leave others to make their own choices absent the threat of tyranny. 

Signed,

Socially compliant, masked up, and dbl vaxxed 

Ps:  Have you forbidden your in-laws from visiting since they’re super spreaders? 

So first I'll say that it's not remotely that I'm nostalgic for any of those that left (though I do miss @Foxx and @Buffalo_Gal)... it's more the fact that they left not understanding that in doing so they pretty glaringly announced that they're the big problem with this Country... because this is them:

giphy.gif

It's a sad state of affairs because they made excuses about how they really left because they were being unfairly attacked, but that's just a load of crap.  Half those posters that left (and particularly the ones kicked out) attacked posters with differing opinions left and... well... mainly left.

It's silly of you to lump the hesitancy of black people with the hesitancy among Republicans.  And let me just say this... I think "hesitancy" in the true definition of the word is understandable to a degree.  I was hesitant myself... until I did my research and settled on the exact vaccine I wanted and knew why I wanted it... and then I got it and now I'm good.  We aren't talking hesitancy... we're talking refusal for a select group that screwing over the rest of us.

Refusal for vaccination among Black people  =  UNDERSTANDABLE

If you don't understand why... go look at our history involving vaccinations and other medical atrocities with minorities and the disenfranchised

Refusal for vaccination among Republican Men  =  STUPIDLY IGNORANT HYPOCRISY  in many cases

As for the rest of the post... I'll just ignore it.  What I've come to realize is that sabotage is just the Republican way.  Rather than quickly recover, thrive and live normally under a Democratic Administration, you would instead undermine all efforts to recover from a Pandemic your former leader so poorly managed just to try to save some face.

12 hours ago, RiotAct said:

you should check the vaccination rates by ZIP Code in Erie County then get back to me with your political nervous tic of yours.

Why do I want to check for a single place in a big Country I live nowhere near?  And what do you believe cherry-picking zip codes proves?

Why people aren't getting the vaccine in 7 minutes:

Just tell us the exit strategy.

Anyone?  They just told you this weekend it's never going away so thoughts and prayers Team Eradication of Virus.  

So since there will always be cases and deaths, what the hell are we doing?

If you don't want the vaccine who cares?  Why should I care?

@transplantbillsfan you just posted posted that Republicans have their fingers in their ears don't want to hear.....whatever the hell you're saying.  

Those questions I asked are pretty freaking straightforward.  But all I see is a country half full of morons that aren't operating in Logicville.  Care to answer them instead of just baselessly claiming Rs won't get the vaccine.  Because that's just a peak stupid comment and I'd argue that's exactly what they want you to think.   

Just now, B-Man said:

8b3f546799e474f2db8eb185795fcd3cb4916acc

Why is Tucker Carlson saying kid masks are child abuse? Does he mean because the need to build immunity or what?  I don't follow him, so In have no idea what the issue is.  I'm sure kids hate them about as much as adults do.  They may have an advantage at getting used to it faster, imo.

29 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

So first I'll say that it's not remotely that I'm nostalgic for any of those that left (though I do miss @Foxx and @Buffalo_Gal)... it's more the fact that they left not understanding that in doing so they pretty glaringly announced that they're the big problem with this Country... because this is them:

giphy.gif

It's a sad state of affairs because they made excuses about how they really left because they were being unfairly attacked, but that's just a load of crap.  Half those posters that left (and particularly the ones kicked out) attacked posters with differing opinions left and... well... mainly left.

It's silly of you to lump the hesitancy of black people with the hesitancy among Republicans.  And let me just say this... I think "hesitancy" in the true definition of the word is understandable to a degree.  I was hesitant myself... until I did my research and settled on the exact vaccine I wanted and knew why I wanted it... and then I got it and now I'm good.  We aren't talking hesitancy... we're talking refusal for a select group that screwing over the rest of us.

Refusal for vaccination among Black people  =  UNDERSTANDABLE

If you don't understand why... go look at our history involving vaccinations and other medical atrocities with minorities and the disenfranchised

Refusal for vaccination among Republican Men  =  STUPIDLY IGNORANT HYPOCRISY  in many cases

As for the rest of the post... I'll just ignore it.  What I've come to realize is that sabotage is just the Republican way.  Rather than quickly recover, thrive and live normally under a Democratic Administration, you would instead undermine all efforts to recover from a Pandemic your former leader so poorly managed just to try to save some face.

Why do I want to check for a single place in a big Country I live nowhere near?  And what do you believe cherry-picking zip codes proves?

Oh boy.  5 paragraphs attacking people because of your perspective that they were attacking people.  Let it go.  It serves no purpose.  I mean I’m still pissed about the kid that girl that tossed an ice cream cone through my sunroof at a stop sign in ‘85, but at some point, it just is what it is. Your insistence of rigidity and relitigating the past is also part of the problem in the country. 

As for the vax, your assumed role as spokepeeps for the wokepeeps is largely ceremonial.  Your perception is uniquely yours—your view is shaded by your experiences and limited by them as well.  Same with me, same with us all.  Your problem is that you think folks with different experiences and perceptions need to fall into your line.  That’s not the way the world works.  

You jumped over the 5% of Dems and the 20+% of indeys who are distrustful/hesitant/not gonna vax, you probably just got turned around at the Virtue Signal in Tolerantown.  

As for the mistrust of the “Trust Is This Time” crowd by some members of the black community, thank you for the guidance but I’ve already educated myself on the subject.  That’s why I shared the link silly wabbit. 

Anyway, nice to see you back.  Forgive the in-laws and the ig’nant among us (and you can pretend it’s only Rs if it makes you happy) there should be space for all at the table.  

40 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Anyone?  They just told you this weekend it's never going away so thoughts and prayers Team Eradication of Virus.  

@transplantbillsfan you just posted posted that Republicans have their fingers in their ears don't want to hear.....whatever the hell you're saying.  

Those questions I asked are pretty freaking straightforward.  But all I see is a country half full of morons that aren't operating in Logicville.  Care to answer them instead of just baselessly claiming Rs won't get the vaccine.  Because that's just a peak stupid comment and I'd argue that's exactly what they want you to think.   

Hey!! I just used Tolerantown and read you went with Logicville.  Let’s coordinate on that in the future.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, daz28 said:

Why is Tucker Carlson saying kid masks are child abuse? Does he mean because the need to build immunity or what?  I don't follow him, so In have no idea what the issue is.  I'm sure kids hate them about as much as adults do.  They may have an advantage at getting used to it faster, imo.

This is why we can't achieve herd empathy.  

The adults assume "the kids will be fine."

Yep.  I'm sure the kids getting their first Communion this past weekend enjoyed NOT seeing the smiling masked faces on their limited number of family members allowed in the church to see them.  Or at their graduation ceremonies.  Perfectly normal in no way determintal and disgusting.  

It's more then just the awfulness of the masks they hate.  Masks mean not being able to be with their friends at school.  The 5-9 year olds think you'll get covid and die if you take it off for just a split second at Walmart.  No big deal.

The damage being done is incalculable 

And by the way.......another goal post.

We've gone from 15 days to "kids are young they'll get used to it."

If we're going to make them mask up can we be done with distancing that also doesn't work?  Wasn't that the deal?  Remember when masks would get us back to normal.....lol.....good times.  

There will always be cases.  Always.  

So we can expect countries including us to do this every time there is a "surge?" 

World’s Most Vaccinated Nation Reintroduces Curbs as Cases Surge

Seychelles, which has fully vaccinated more of its population against Covid-19 than any other country, has closed schools and canceled sporting activities for two weeks as infections surge.

The measures, which include bans on the intermingling of households and the early closure of bars, come even as the country has fully vaccinated more than 60% of its adult population with two doses of coronavirus vaccines. The curbs are similar to those last imposed at the end of 2020.

“Despite of all the exceptional efforts we are making, the Covid-19 situation in our country is critical right now with many daily cases reported last week,” Peggy Vidot, the nation’s health minister, said at a press conference Monday.

The Indian Ocean archipelago, which has a population of about 98,000, is dependent on tourism for much of its foreign exchange and acted quickly to begin vaccinations in January using a donation of Chinese vaccines from the United Arab Emirates. It has procured other vaccines since.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-05-04/world-s-most-vaccinated-nation-reintroduces-curbs-as-cases-surge

4 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Yep.  I'm sure the kids getting their first Communion this past weekend enjoyed NOT seeing the smiling masked faces on their limited number of family members allowed in the church to see them.  Or at their graduation ceremonies.  Perfectly normal in no way determintal and disgusting.  

It's more then just the awfulness of the masks they hate.  Masks mean not being able to be with their friends at school.  The 5-9 year olds think you'll get covid and die if you take it off for just a split second at Walmart.  No big deal.

If we're going to make them mask up can we be done with distancing that also doesn't work?  Wasn't that the deal?  Remember when masks would get us back to normal.....lol.....good times.  

There’s definitely some truth here.  I’ve heard a number of stories where any ‘symptom’ that concerns a teacher results in the child being removed from class and sent home, with a physician note stating ‘no COVID’ before they can return to school.  One of that ladies I work with had to retrieve her child due to ‘the sniffles’ and the nurse broke into tears over being questioned.  Nobody is winning this sad game. 

3 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

If that's really your argument, I'll be sending a paralegal over that day when you try to argue it.  "The lost smiles".  Think about that...

5 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Stop posting these idiotic 7 minutes of a politician berating a scientist about policy questions.

It proves nothing and demonstrates stubborn, willful ignorance on your part.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Oh boy.  5 paragraphs attacking people because of your perspective that they were attacking people.  Let it go.  It serves no purpose.  I mean I’m still pissed about the kid that girl that tossed an ice cream cone through my sunroof at a stop sign in ‘85, but at some point, it just is what it is. Your insistence of rigidity and relitigating the past is also part of the problem in the country. 

As for the vax, your assumed role as spokepeeps for the wokepeeps is largely ceremonial.  Your perception is uniquely yours—your view is shaded by your experiences and limited by them as well.  Same with me, same with us all.  Your problem is that you think folks with different experiences and perceptions need to fall into your line.  That’s not the way the world works.  

You jumped over the 5% of Dems and the 20+% of indeys who are distrustful/hesitant/not gonna vax, you probably just got turned around at the Virtue Signal in Tolerantown.  

As for the mistrust of the “Trust Is This Time” crowd by some members of the black community, thank you for the guidance but I’ve already educated myself on the subject.  That’s why I shared the link silly wabbit. 

Anyway, nice to see you back.  Forgive the in-laws and the ig’nant among us (and you can pretend it’s only Rs if it makes you happy) there should be space for all at the table.  

Hey!! I just used Tolerantown and read you went with Logicville.  Let’s coordinate on that in the future.  

I don't know if your time away from a Trump Presidency has made you more desperate to be right and thus more cryptic, more vague and less intelligible... but that's unfortunately what most of this post is...

Cryptic...

Vague....

Unintelligible.

If you've had a few drinks this evening, I completely understand... I've drunk-posted before.

If not... please translate... :wub:

On 5/3/2021 at 5:44 PM, Boatdrinks said:

Ridiculous take. So you know that everyone complaining about the shutdowns are refusing to get vaccinated , and love Trump ? Well, I love Trump, have been vaccinated and am completely against shutdowns. Everything should be open now, with no government mandated mask requirements , period. While I recommend for people to get vaccinated, I totally understand if they don’t want to. Especially if it turns out to be a glorified flu shot, which it appears it may be. We don’t mandate flu shots to live normal, everyday life and we shouldn’t. We shouldn’t be wearing masks if we’re vaccinated either. Most will probably get the shot, but I don’t know if it will hit 60-75% range. Once everyone has had th chance to make their choice, that’s enough already. Choice should win out. A complaint from someone who doesn’t want to get this shot just yet is a legitimate complaint. This is still America after all. For now....

How can you love Trump?  The dude is a bonafide traitor...he used the power of his office and position to attempt to override a free and fair election...

The US won’t reach herd immunity this year. So how will it live with Covid?

Daily life will vary depending on where you live, and how local officials decide to implement – or ignore – public health measures

For many months, members of the public have equated a return to “normal life” with the phrase “herd immunity”: that threshold reached when the Covid-19 pandemic would be boxed in by immunization campaigns, find no new hosts and society would return to a 2019-style normal.

However, many scientists and experts have also warned for months that the US will not reach this threshold this year, or perhaps even next. That is because of a number of important factors including high levels of vaccine hesitancy in the US, and a still globally widespread Covid-19, which is leading to new variants.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/may/05/us-herd-immunity-life-with-covid

China.....

tenor.gif

7 hours ago, daz28 said:

If that's really your argument, I'll be sending a paralegal over that day when you try to argue it.  "The lost smiles".  Think about that...

So you don't have kids.

Please exit the chat then. 

6 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Stop posting these idiotic 7 minutes of a politician berating a scientist about policy questions.

It proves nothing and demonstrates stubborn, willful ignorance on your part.

Its not trying to prove anything.

Answer the question.  It's really simple.  

Edited by Big Blitz

1 hour ago, TH3 said:

How can you love Trump?  The dude is a bonafide traitor...he used the power of his office and position to attempt to override a free and fair election...

Well, lets start with the fact your entire premise is a lie. He did nothing of the sort; not even close. As for the election, when the Dems flooded the system  with unverifiable paper ballots, it was anything but fair. 

As for your question, that’s a really easy one to answer. I can’t think of one thing I didn’t like about Trump and his policies. .Conversely,  I can’t think of one thing that I like about Democrats/ Liberals. 

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Well, lets start with the fact your entire premise is a lie. He did nothing of the sort; not even close. As for the election, when the Dems flooded the system  with unverifiable paper ballots, it was anything but fair. 

As for your question, that’s a really easy one to answer. I can’t think of one thing I didn’t like about Trump and his policies. .Conversely,  I can’t think of one thing that I like about Democrats/ Liberals. 

There was no fraud in the election.  Your unwillingness to accept reality threatens the survival of our republic.

Oh, I disagree. Your willingness to accept cheating / making it easier to cheat is a much greater threat to the republic. It’s just so obvious. As soon as Dems began flooding the system with unrequested paper ballots my faith in the sanctity of our election was shaken. Election security is essential to keeping our republic. 

26 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

There was no fraud in the election.  Your unwillingness to accept reality threatens the survival of our republic.

Never question The State! Is that the message to the citizens of "our republic"?

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Oh, I disagree. Your willingness to accept cheating / making it easier to cheat is a much greater threat to the republic. It’s just so obvious. As soon as Dems began flooding the system with unrequested paper ballots my faith in the sanctity of our election was shaken. Election security is essential to keeping our republic. 

You really fell for the illusion of electionfraud - hook line and sinker. 

If Trump had a legit case and evidence - do you think he would have these three running around the country filing law suits that had no chance in hellll?

giphy.gif

8 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Never question The State! Is that the message to the citizens of "our republic"?

There was no fraud as evidenced by audits and as evidenced by the number of failed court cases.  It is far past time to stop this nonsense.  You want to question the state, question the Arizona Republican state legislature that has hired some shadow corporation led by an avowed conspiracy theorist to do some mythical recount where they hire people,  equally taken in by Trumps's nonsense to the point where they were part of the January 6th nonsense, to be one of the counters.

If this fantasy goes on, it will destroy this country as we know it.  Luckily it won't because the Trump party will lose.  It will bring Democrats out in force, and independents and actual, real Republicans will not vote for people who back this crap.

'Herd immunity' gives way to 'good enough' as Biden sets new benchmark for vaccines

"We're going to have highs and lows of case numbers potentially for years."

President Joe Biden's new benchmark in the fight against COVID-19 -- ensuring 70% of American adults to get at least one shot by July 4 -- seems to be a tacit acknowledgement of what scientists have been saying now for months: Eradicating the virus that causes COVID-19 might not be possible. But if enough Americans get some protection, it'll become manageable.

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/herd-immunity-good-biden-sets-benchmark-vaccines/story?id=77487479

There it is.  What we've been telling you since April 1 ......2020.

Question to all the Branch Covidians. @BillStime @transplantbillsfan @Tiberius

Why are we still mitigating???  

• Like (+1) 1