Jump to content
SlimShady'sGhost

Super Bowl Halftime Show - Ladies Night

Recommended Posts

All we need now is Carrie Underwood to sing a catchy song that doesn’t rhyme for the opening sequence. That would be awesome 

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hopefully Demi has finally gotten herself together. She's almost died a couple of times now I believe. 

  • Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

All we need now is Carrie Underwood to sing a catchy song that doesn’t rhyme for the opening sequence. That would be awesome 

 

Carrie and Bocephus can get together and sing a duet 

 

 

(that would be Hank Williams Jr. to you millennial's) 

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Captain_Quint said:

Does Shakira still have that ass? 

Yes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Captain_Quint said:

Does Shakira still have that ass? 

 

 

 

Shakira+2019+Davis+Cup+Day+Seven+ndhGF0a  a4a5f90c2ba520bfe0d52e202c1f335a.jpg

 

 

  • Thanks! (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ll be taking care of more important business. No need to let me know how it went.....

  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

 

does Shakira still have that ass?

 

Shakira+2019+Davis+Cup+Day+Seven+ndhGF0a  a4a5f90c2ba520bfe0d52e202c1f335a.jpg

 

 

 

Roger that!!!

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

suppose I might watch on mute

 

Yes, indeed.

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gugny said:

 

Yes, indeed.

A few wardrobe malfunctions would sure be a shame

  • Haha (+1) 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

 

 

 

Shakira+2019+Davis+Cup+Day+Seven+ndhGF0a  a4a5f90c2ba520bfe0d52e202c1f335a.jpg

 

 

 

Apparently she had to check herself, just to make sure it was still there! I mean, where else might it be?

  • Haha (+1) 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With these acts and an extended half time I reckon I could set a new PB. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They can’t show enough on TV to make it interesting. I’d rather see Metallica, get everyone pumped for a football game. 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Augie said:

I’ll be taking care of more important business. No need to let me know how it went.....

Great time to take a 30 minute crap!

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unless they perform an exotic act together..............

 

I'd rather watch the Puppy Bowl at halftime. More brains there. 😀

  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, uticaclub said:

They can’t show enough on TV to make it interesting. I’d rather see Metallica, get everyone pumped for a football game. 

 

Bring in “Ride The Lightning” era Metallica and I’m in.

 

Post “And Justice For All”, nah you can keep that cabbage.

  • Like (+1) 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll watch as I do every year, but I can't stand j-lo as a singer/performer. I don't think she's a good singer and her music is terrible Imo. Shakira isn't much better either, but at least she's legit singer/musician 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Steptide said:

I'll watch as I do every year, but I can't stand j-lo as a singer/performer. I don't think she's a good singer and her music is terrible Imo. Shakira isn't much better either, but at least she's legit singer/musician 

 

who watches those two smoking hot women for their music??

 

 

 

no me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Captain_Quint said:

Does Shakira still have that ass? 

Even if she didn't, which she does, Lopez has enough to compensate for the two of them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...