Tom brady not retiring according to himself

Steptide

9 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Gee, I'm shocked.    Next thing you know, he'll be staying in NE.     <_<

Can't wait to cue up all this crap again next season.

when is Free Agency?   3 months of Where will Tom play 

then 3 days of legal tampering rumors, then who knows how many times Mumble Mouth says he's not part of Tom's signing with the team? 

To me Brady looked like for the first time In his career that his body was not cooperating with him. His speed on his throws were way down and I thought his accuracy was just average this year. He didn’t take any huge hits but you got the feeling that if he did that he might turn to dust. 

I think with a upgraded offense that he might be able to squeeze one more season out. At this point I think he should retire but I would love to see the Patriots pay him 28 mil a year and screw their cap up.

6 hours ago, thebandit27 said:

He’s definitely staying in NE. They’re going to have to go hard after a big WR, a TE, and probably a center and another back that they trust as much as White if they want to make a run, because Brady isn’t TOM BRADY anymore 

I don't see how that's going to happen with only 42 million to spend, Brady saying he isn't giving a hometown discount this time around and a number of FAs, including several on their very good defense. It would be a tough task considering everything to get him any real weapons this offseason if he returns.

2 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

To me Brady looked like for the first time In his career that his body was not cooperating with him. His speed on his throws were way down and I thought his accuracy was just average this year. He didn’t take any huge hits but you got the feeling that if he did that he might turn to dust. 

I think with a upgraded offense that he might be able to squeeze one more season out. At this point I think he should retire but I would love to see the Patriots pay him 28 mil a year and screw their cap up.

Mr Call...  he's FINE playing QB. 

Everyone else sucks making him look bad

I think he stays with NE. They go get AJ Green and call up Gronk to try and get him back for a year. They have a great D. They will go all in.

Another option I don't hear many people talking about for Brady is the Titans. I'm sure he has a relationship with Vrabel...and the Titans have a great RB, young stud WRs not mention a great D. Don't think Titans stick with Tannehill unless they make the Super Bowl 

He was missing throws this season. His last 2 games he threw pick 6's at home. If Logan Ryan wasn't planning his TD celebration before catching the ball he would have had another pick 6 before halftime Saturday when it would have really mattered. Threw it right to him, just like the Dolphins game. 

Yes, he didn't have the best supporting cast, but don't forget than in 2018 with Gronk, with Hogan, with a healthy Edelman he was struggling and they went to a power run game late in the season and into the playoffs. 

BB made the choice to switch up to a power run, defense-based team in 2018 when Brady was 41. Now that he'll be 43 they are going all-in on him passing it all over the field?

All this talk of "no help" for Tommy... give me a break!

He had the Boogeymen, HISTORIC defense! The greatest defense of all-time maybe, remember? 

He has Josh McDaniels, the OC everyone wants to interview, but not hire.

He has Belichick, perhaps the greatest HC of all time.

He had all the funny business that NE pulls.

And STILL he looked average at best, and worse many times.

Edited by TheFunPolice

6 hours ago, PaattMaann said:

Brady was already a shell of himself this year. We saw how that goes, Pats just arent that good with him at QB offensively. Didn't translate to wins for us against you guys for a few reasons. But I wont mind if he's playing for the Pats again next season, which I fully expect. He will never be the reason you guys beat us again, I am confident of that. 

Meh, he's won 2 SBs with essentially the same or worse numbers.  His production is not much different than Aaron Rodgers this year.

Also take into consideration the Pats were:

5th in dropped passes with 23 (unheard of for them)

Brady led the league in throw aways at 40.

while yes he declined his stats suffered a lot from this.. they get more sure handed receivers who can get open he be fine.. and I am all for staying with a good power running game.

Edited by PatsFanNH

6 hours ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

This seems like a good place to put this. Now we get to look forward to more strange outfits that his wife makes him wear. ?

brady:Dopey.jpg

So freaking funny!! I can't stop laughing!!

Your comment is so spot on!!!  Gisi dressing Tommy Boy!!  Lol!!!

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

Be careful what you wish for.. Manning was a shell of his former self his last year... the Broncos still won the SB.  Just because someone has lost a step doesn’t mean when healthy he still isn’t better than most others in the game.

Manning was garbage that year with the Broncos winning in spite of him. So yes I'll wish Brady likewise brings his team down a notch.

6 hours ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

but what about 2013? Manning had the best season ever for a QB as an old man Bronco. 

And Brady won an MVP in 2018 lol.. we're talking Manning 2015 and Brady 2020, they're not magically getting better. What about 2013.

Edited by BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P

7 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

Be careful what you wish for.. Manning was a shell of his former self his last year... the Broncos still won the SB.  Just because someone has lost a step doesn’t mean when healthy he still isn’t better than most others in the game.

It’s over man. 
The Pats D isn’t in the same zip code as that Bronco team.

Brady is a cheater(fact, proven) and it’s poetic justice his last completion was a pick six. That’s the football gods speaking loud and clear. 

• Haha (+1) 1