Tua declares for the draft; do you want Miami to take him?

krf139

Tua to Miami good or bad for Bills?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want the Fish to draft Tua?

Tua declared for the draft today.  Teams are going to be skeptical given his health.  Josh made strides this year, but I'm not at all confident he's the guy to take us where we want to go.  Especially as we start losing starters on defense and Josh needs to do more, his weaknesses may become even more glaring.  So I ask - should we bite on Tua if he's there at 22.  Let's not forget, the Redskins drafted both RGIII and Cousins to cover themselves.  The QB position is too important not to cover ourselves.

1.  Serves as a safety net in case Josh struggles in year 3

2.  If Josh progresses in year 3, we have an asset to trade

Edited by krf139
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Miami doesn’t worry me much unless they make multiple big moves. They’re 2-3 years away from doing anything. Fitz helped them look competent this year at times but I’m not sure they really have much to build with yet. Very important draft and free agency for them. I just don’t see many players they’re going to build around yet. Parker and Gesicki and Wilkins I guess. 

depends on who else is available at 22.  If he is the BPA on our board I'd take him.  We either have a good backup, JA replacement, or at worst, trade bate.  

Plus, you can run plays with both Josh and Tua in the backfield.  

1 minute ago, Rc2catch said:

Miami doesn’t worry me much unless they make multiple big moves. They’re 2-3 years away from doing anything. Fitz helped them look competent this year at times but I’m not sure they really have much to build with yet. Very important draft and free agency for them. I just don’t see many players they’re going to build around yet. Parker and Gesicki and Wilkins I guess. 

I love their receivers - Parker is a beast now that Gase is gone, Preston Williams, Gesicki, even that jitterbug guy they have returning kicks. They need a RB and OL big time. 

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

I love their receivers - Parker is a beast now that Gase is gone, Preston Williams, Gesicki, even that jitterbug guy they have returning kicks. They need a RB and OL big time. 

Preston Williams was very impressive. Fitz finds a guy he likes and peppers him. He was breaking out big time before he got hurt. He looked like a man playing against kids he’s so dang big 

Just now, ScottLaw said:

They’ll worry me if they get Tua which looks likely....he guna be a stud if he stays healthy. 

Be a difficult sell to draft a quarterback high after just trading for Rosen and having so many holes to fill and Fitz wanting to come back. Not a bad football decision to give him a redshirt year but difficult to sell to the fans