Tua declares for the draft; do you want Miami to take him?

krf139

Tua to Miami good or bad for Bills?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want the Fish to draft Tua?

I voted yes. 

Yes he can hit wide open receivers.  Yes he piled up really nice numbers.

I don't know how good since the talent level is far an away better than any of his competition.  Alabama has what 3 first round picks playing wr for them right now?  His injury history has to be concerning as well.  Multiple injuries specifically lower body injuries make me question how long he will last.  Defenses are bigger and hit a lot harder than they do in college.  Windows are a lot smaller in the NFL.  If he didn't have the injury history I would be a lot more concerned about Miami taking him.

2 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

If Tua is there they arent trading back, IMO.

I don’t disagree. But they have lots of options. 
They could trade out of 5, land a monster haul, trade for Cam to cover the offensive line issues temporarily and still fill tons of holes and possibly even be in the running to trade up for a quarterback the following year. 
Million ways to go. But you’re right if they feel as strongly as you do that he’s a can’t miss quarterback they’ll pull the trigger without a doubt. What if Cinci passes on Burrough and takes him at 1? They ride dalton another year while redshirting Tua. Crazy crazy stuff. Lol I’m just rooting for exciting fun news instead of Antonio brown Instagram all offseason and 24/7 where is Brady going talk 

22 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Don’t care. There’s absolutely no guarantee that he’s any better than other QBs in the division,AFC or even any good at all. Not sold on him. Other teams are going to do what they do, so not worth worrying about. 

Just say no to Bammy QBs.

• Like (+1) 1

1. Damaged goods.

a. Hip

b. Too many “lower body” injuries

2. The Alabama syndrome.

a. Saban players, in large numbers, don’t hold up 

once they get to the NFL

b. See item 1.

3. There has not been a successful Alabama QB in

the NFL since The Snake.

4. There has never been a successful islander QB in

the NFL.

5. See item 1.

1 minute ago, Teddy KGB said:

Tua isn’t an option.   We have Allen 

Dan Snyder has made one smart move during his NFL ownership. Maybe if he’s sitting there in the third or fourth rounds you take a gander, like Danny did. Otherwise you stay away, but, not for the reason you mentioned.

27 minutes ago, Bill from NYC said:

Colin Kaepernick will be elected president and replace Brad Pitt as a leading man before Tua slides down to where we pick.

Which is proof positive that teams just don’t learn from their mistakes. I do agree with you regarding Kaepernick’s hotness level. He would make a fine leading man.

Edited by Cripple Creek