Predictions for 2020

Foxx

predict what you think this new year will bring. specifics will help and are desired.

will Durham's criminal investigation actually find any dirt on the intelligence community/Obama Administration or will they be swept under the rug to protect the status quo?

will the be any prosecutions as a result of the Durham criminal investigation? if so, how many and who?

will the House  actually deliver the Articles of Impeachment to the Senate for trial or will they hold them to as a ploy to win the Senate back?

will the Senate trial remove Trump?

will Trump win re-election? 

will the Dems take back the Senate, effectively neutering Trump should he win re-election?

will Trump face impeachment again?

will the swamp be drained in a meaningful way?

will Pelosi be removed as Speaker of the House or will Ocasio-Cortez take over in a coup attempt?

does Schumer legally change his  name to ***** U. Schumer?

does Adam Schiff face any blow back for his many proven lies?

does Nadler eat his way off the Judiciary Chairmanship?

who is the Dems candidate for President?

who is the candidates VP selection?

will more corruption of the Dem hierarchy be exposed, ala 2016?

does Bernie get a fourth house and sail off in the sunset?

will someone be arkansacided for it?

will Russia again be the boogeyman?

will there be claims of voting irregularities?

will the Dems run an end around the Constitution and abolish the Electoral College? 

does RBG last the year on the Supreme Court?

will Amy Barrett be nominated to replace her?

will the Dems advance claims that she is a rapist?

does the populace begin to push back against the establishment in a more vocal way?

does the establishment outlaw the people's news?

are the elected elite and appointed bureaucrats ostracized in public thereby making going out potentially dangerous for them? 

is this the year the civil war erupts with shooting in the streets?

does Brexit actually happen?

will other countries follow Britain's lead and strive to leave the EU?

does the EU, as an entity, collapse?

what about other areas out side of the political realm?

will there be a big earthquake that kills thousands of people?

more mass public shootings?  how many?

unicorns and rainbows fill the air?

how much more snow will western NY receive, early/late Spring?

will the Bills make the AFC Championship game and do they win it?
does Allen improve further in his third year??

Edited by Foxx

Trump wins the election

DOW gains 1.3%

Big Ass Hurricane in August named Phil

No Civil War

DR gets 1200 more followers

and of course indictments in late summer/early fall

Finally for some bonus points - Sajak passes before Trebek

Edited by Gary Busey
  • Like (+1) 1

My Political Predictions:

I predict pain and destruction for the coup plotters!!  :devil:

Actually, I don't really. At this point even I am worn out by the lack of indictments, and would not be shocked to see the clock run out. I am hopeful that there will be justice, but not certain of it. *heavy sigh*

I predict Donald J Trump is re-elected.
I predict the Ds lose the House (wth, why not?)
I predict the Rs hold the Senate.

And with all three branches within the same party, I predict the Republicans do something to ***** up the country. (Hey, can't let the Democrats have all the fun!)

Hmmm reading the above, I think my cynical is dialed to high today. 

My Bills Predictions:

For the 2020 season the Bills get a big ole WR that has good hands and can help Josh Allen out with his fast balls.
I predict the Bills go 11-5, in spite of the tough schedule, and win the AFC East.
I predict that the New England dynasty is finally over. 

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

My Political Predictions:

I predict pain and destruction for the coup plotters!!  :devil:

Actually, I don't really. At this point even I am worn out by the lack of indictments, and would not be shocked to see the clock run out. I am hopeful that there will be justice, but not certain of it. *heavy sigh*

I predict Donald J Trump is re-elected.
I predict the Ds lose the House (wth, why not?)
I predict the Rs hold the Senate.

And with all three branches within the same party, I predict the Republicans do something to ***** up the country. (Hey, can't let the Democrats have all the fun!)

Hmmm reading the above, I think my cynical is dialed to high today. 

My Bills Predictions:

For the 2020 season the Bills get a big ole WR that has good hands and can help Josh Allen out with his fast balls.
I predict the Bills go 11-5, in spite of the tough schedule, and win the AFC East.
I predict that the New England dynasty is finally over. 

Wide receivers have all the fun..................................................................................... I guess.

• Like (+1) 1

Biden will be the Dem candidate. 
Trump will be the Republican candidate (really going out on a limb here). 
Biden’s running mate will be Okra Winfrey or someone like that. 
Indictments come down in Q2 2020. They have a major impact on the election narratives. 

AOC will not be re-elected. 

SEVERAL big names lose their political commentary positions in the MSM. 

RBG passes. RIP you very tough old lady. 
Trump nominates  a woman to The Supremes. McConnell forces it through - after saying in retrospect he was wrong previously in not holding hearings for Garland. :ph34r:

At least one of the cabal dies suddenly. 

The Senate acquits Trump. The “whistleblower” is outed in the MSM. 

Brexit does happen. 

The Dow closes over 30,000; NASDAQ 9,000; and the S&P500 over 3,800. 

Tony Podesta gets indicted for sex crimes. 

Bob Kraft goes to trial and The League forces him to sell his team. The Pats*** don’t get to the SuperBowl. In fact they won’t return there until 2055 at the earliest. BB retires as does Marcia who begins gender reassignment procedures. 

The Bills rule the AFC for the next decade. They finally win their first of several Lombardis in the following season. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I predict:

Hillary Clinton beats Donald Trump again.

Ruth Bader Ginsburg dead for six weeks, recovers in time to hear cases.

Jeffrey Epstein kills himself.

Impeachment 2.0: Impeach Harder

Adam Schiff gets outsmarted by that wascally wabbit again.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Trump supporters are mostly racists. 

Trump diabolically supports a prison reform bill that frees up many people of color and simultaneously makes the economy so much better that black & brown unemployment reaches record lows. Lefties like you Tiberius, object that Trump is making those poor unfortunates get off their asses and go to work. On the other hand, those unfortunates loudly proclaim that there does seem to be dignity in work and they feel liberated from their Leftist masters dedicated to keeping them on the plantation. The Lefties like you Tiberius weep when you realize you're losing your slaves. Who are the racists now?

2 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Trump diabolically supports a prison reform bill that frees up many people of color and simultaneously makes the economy so much better that black & brown unemployment reaches record lows. Lefties like you Tiberius, object that Trump is making those poor unfortunates get off their asses and go to work. On the other hand, those unfortunates loudly proclaim that there does seem to be dignity in work and they feel liberated from their Leftist masters dedicated to keeping them on the plantation. The Lefties like you Tiberius weep when you realize you're losing your slaves. Who are the racists now?

No, he ran on skapegoating immigrants, that's evil. Window dressing aside, the guys core supporters are racially driven 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No, he ran on skapegoating immigrants, that's evil. Window dressing aside, the guys core supporters are racially driven 

You are not only wrong, but invariably wrong. You are so wrong that reaching the Mendoza Line is like a speck on the horizon for you. 

10 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....hmmm...2020......Tibs & Busey tie the knot with Mayor Pete presiding.....first dance song is "Hail To The (reelected)  Chief"..............

Petey declared the right of Prima Noctum but there was a good deal of confusion regarding which one was the bride.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

There will be a big foreign policy crisis the nation will face, and Trump will tweet about it. Really tweet hard! 

Predicting that Trump will tweet hard about something in 2020 is like me predicting you'll continue being a putz. 

45 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

You are not only wrong, but invariably wrong. You are so wrong that reaching the Mendoza Line is like a speck on the horizon for you. 

He’s just sensitive about his racist slave—owning fore-bearers in the Antebellum South that he over compensates and project that ancient racism on others. That’s the Dem/Prog/Fascist way.   

Two new (Trump appointed) Supreme Court Justices. 

GOP regains the House

No one is convicted of anything. Slap on the wrists for all

Bills lose in playoffs on a controversial call 

but do win the AFC East next season 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

I predict snow and cold weather in the first 3 months of 2020

I predict temperatures will gradually rise and peak in the August to September time period

I predict temperatures will gradually decrease with the possibility of snow in the final 3 months of 2020

I predict increasing amounts of daylight until about June 21st

I predict decreasing amounts of daylight after about June 21st

I predict the Sun will rise in the East and set in the West

I predict Tibs will continue to be an a**hat

I predict Tom will continue to be an a**hole

I predict some SJW will discover PPP, come in full of piss and vinegar, leave in a huff, declare victory, call the rest of us are raysis poopy pants, and return later under another alias

2020 gonna look alot like 2019

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Foxx said:

predict what you think this new year will bring. specifics will help and are desired.

will Durham's criminal investigation actually find any dirt on the intelligence

3 hours ago, Foxx said:

community/Obama Administration or will they be swept under the rug to protect the status quo?

Dirt will be found but it won’t result in a material thing being done about it

3 hours ago, Foxx said:

will the be any prosecutions as a result of the Durham criminal investigation? if so, how many and who?

minimal, nobody of note will be punished

3 hours ago, Foxx said:

will the House  actually deliver the Articles of Impeachment to the Senate for trial or will they hold them to as a ploy to win the Senate back?

will the Senate trial remove Trump?

yes the Articles will be delivered by Easter

not a hope the Senate will EVER reach a supermajority to kick out a President without some incredibly damning and proven evidence, at which point a Prez will resign when the jig is up before facing  removal

3 hours ago, Foxx said:

will Trump win re-election? 

Trump will win without carrying Cali, NY, WA, OR and IL, a solid win but not a total electoral landslide of Reagan

3 hours ago, Foxx said:

will the Dems take back the Senate, effectively neutering Trump should he win re-election?

no take back, the Senates glacial pace will neutralize enough 

3 hours ago, Foxx said:

will Trump face impeachment again?

the Dems will keep the House in 2020 and try it again in the second Trump admin

3 hours ago, Foxx said:

will the swamp be drained in a meaningful way?

things will be delivered but never to satisfy those who would never be happy in the first place

3 hours ago, Foxx said:

will Pelosi be removed as Speaker of the House or will Ocasio-Cortez take over in a coup attempt?

Nancy will remain Speaker after 2020 elections unless she is physically unable to continue

3 hours ago, Foxx said:

does Schumer legally change his  name to ***** U. Schumer?

does Adam Schiff face any blow back for his many proven lies?

Schiff will be just fine and write a book with a multi million advance and lecture profitably for many years

3 hours ago, Foxx said:

does Nadler eat his way off the Judiciary Chairmanship?

who is the Dems candidate for President?

who is the candidates VP selection?

Biden takes a lead to the convention but it is brokered and Hillary is drafted for the nomination 

Warren will be Hillary’s VP candidate

3 hours ago, Foxx said:

will more corruption of the Dem hierarchy be exposed, ala 2016?

does Bernie get a fourth house and sail off in the sunset?

will someone be arkansacided for it?

will Russia again be the boogeyman?

will there be claims of voting irregularities?

will the Dems run an end around the Constitution and abolish the Electoral College? 

the Electoral College will never get the 38 states required to amend the Amendment

3 hours ago, Foxx said:

does RBG last the year on the Supreme Court?

RBG, if alive, will retire when Trump wins again

3 hours ago, Foxx said:

will Amy Barrett be nominated to replace her?

will the Dems advance claims that she is a rapist?

Amy will get the nod, the process won’t be all that bad as she will be a stealth-Liberal like David Souter and never rule to the liking of conservatives 

3 hours ago, Foxx said:

does the populace begin to push back against the establishment in a more vocal way?

does the establishment outlaw the people's news?

are the elected elite and appointed bureaucrats ostracized in public thereby making going out potentially dangerous for them? 

is this the year the civil war erupts with shooting in the streets?

does Brexit actually happen?

will other countries follow Britain's lead and strive to leave the EU?

does the EU, as an entity, collapse?

the UK exits and forms an economic alliance with North America

more right wing governments will win in MiddleEurope and pressure the EU to back off already

3 hours ago, Foxx said:

what about other areas out side of the political realm?

will there be a big earthquake that kills thousands of people?

more mass public shootings?  how many?

unicorns and rainbows fill the air?

how much more snow will western NY receive, early/late Spring?

will the Bills make the AFC Championship game and do they win it?
does Allen improve further in his third year??

there will be more mass shootings sadly

Bills and Allen improve but the Pats still take the division 

others: the Equal Rights Amendment will arise and libs will try to overturn the sunset limit met many years ago, they are only a few states away from passing it, but the courts will not overturn the time limits already expired

Roe v Wade will never be overturned, no matter how likely it seems

• Like (+1) 1

1. Trump wins in an electoral landslide but slim popular margin.
2. Dem's 2nd and 3rd attempt to impeach fail.
3. The Barr/Durham investigation into FISA abuse will expose several high level FBI/CIA/DOJ and Obama officials conspired to spy on the Trump campaign. I hopes of repairing the damage, no indictments are made. Trump tweets (furiously).
4. Stock Market will finish down ~3%
5. Dems lose control of the House and Republicans maintain the Senate but the margins of control are slim.
6. Sabres make the playoffs but lose in the 1st round.
7. Bills win a playoff game for the first time in 25 years.
8. Tom Brady will stay on for one more year with the Patriots but will miss the playoffs.
9. Bills win the AFC east in 2020 with a record of 11-5.
10. Miami Dolphins earn a 2020 playoff wildcard with Fitz and a record of 9-7.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, bdutton said:

2. Dem's 2nd and 3rd attempt to impeach fail.
3. The Barr/Durham investigation into FISA abuse will expose several high level FBI/CIA/DOJ and Obama officials conspired to spy on the Trump campaign. I hopes of repairing the damage, no indictments are made. Trump tweets (furiously).
4. Stock Market will finish down ~3%
5. Dems lose control of the House and Republicans maintain the Senate but the margins of control are slim.
7. Bills win a playoff game for the first time in 25 years.
8. Tom Brady will stay on for one more year with the Patriots but will miss the playoffs.
9. Bills win the AFC east in 2020 with a record of 11-5.
10. Miami Dolphins earn a 2020 playoff wildcard with Fitz and a record of 9-7.

will Trump take any of Cali, NY, IL, WA, OR???

or Texas (shudder....)

Biden and Sanders are very close but Biden wins outright or at a contested convention, with the Dems realizing he has the best shot to win PA and WI. 

Biden choses Klobuchar as VP.

Biden wins popular vote but loses electoral vote with PA taking a while to decide in a mandatory recount. Rs make small gains in House but it stays D. Senate largely unchanged. 

Dems draw up more articles of impeachment. 

North Korea and Iran enter a new phase of chaos with their economic pressures proving to be more than they can continue to keep control of. 

Durham report results in the criminal prosecution eventually of no more than 3 people. 

Trump gets to appoint 1 more SC justice (Thomas or RBG).

China trade war substantially over by end of the year with economy still humming. 

Division continues as we continue to enjoy almost unheard-of prosperity. 

Bills: 

Not quite ready on offense this year, lose a close one at Houston.

Beane addresses the glaring hole at a WR with size, resigns one of Shaq or Phillips, extends Tre White. 

Bills are in the hunt for the AFC East with 9-7 record at the end of the year, and despite the step back in record, are a much better team than this year. 

My wife and I go see more movies as the nest empties along with the tuition savings account.

19 hours ago, bdutton said:

I predict he loses by more in the popular than he did last time. Lefties in places like CA and NY stayed home last time because they thought that HRC was a foregone conclusion. Those population bases will vote like mad this time. 

Is you crazy?

Edited by John Adams
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, John Adams said:

I predict he loses by more in the popular than he did last time. Lefties in places like CA and NY stayed home last time because they thought that HRC was a foregone conclusion. Those population bases will vote like mad this time. 

How many Republicans turn out to vote for President in NY, CA, IL, MA where the foregone conclusion is that electoral votes aren't going their way?  How many have heard the "popular vote" complaint of Democrats who want to abolish the Electoral College? They  they come out just to vote R in response to that.   How many women voters came out and pulled the lever for Hillary just so they can say that they voted for the first woman president? They may not show up this time for an old white guy.  I think your reason and my reasons will probably wash each other out.

4 hours ago, John Adams said:

Biden and Sanders are very close but Biden wins outright or at a contested convention, with the Dems realizing he has the best shot to win PA and WI. 

Biden choses Klobuchar as VP.

Biden wins popular vote but loses electoral vote with PA taking a while to decide in a mandatory recount. Rs make small gains in House but it stays D. Senate largely unchanged. 

Dems draw up more articles of impeachment. 

North Korea and Iran enter a new phase of chaos with their economic pressures proving to be more than they can continue to keep control of. 

Durham report results in the criminal prosecution eventually of no more than 3 people. 

Trump gets to appoint 1 more SC justice (Thomas or RBG).

China trade war substantially over by end of the year with economy still humming. 

Division continues as we continue to enjoy almost unheard-of prosperity. 

Bills: 

Not quite ready on offense this year, lose a close one at Houston.

Beane addresses the glaring hole at a WR with size, resigns one of Shaq or Phillips, extends Tre White. 

Bills are in the hunt for the AFC East with 9-7 record at the end of the year, and despite the step back in record, are a much better team than this year. 

My wife and I go see more movies as the nest empties along with the tuition savings account.

Is you crazy?

Lefties can turn out all they want in states such as NY and CA.  It will not affect the count of electoral votes once Dems have a simple majority.  Lefties need to turn out in the Upper Midwest among other areas.  

1 hour ago, RochesterRob said:

Lefties can turn out all they want in states such as NY and CA.  It will not affect the count of electoral votes once Dems have a simple majority.  Lefties need to turn out in the Upper Midwest among other areas.  

If the Dems win WI, MI, or PA, they will have elected someone who can win but they need to actually win 2 of those 3. 

Bernie and Warren would go 0-fer in those states.

Of the leaders, only Biden has a chance to get 2 out of 3. At a contested convention that goes past the first round and then to the Superdelegates, I expect the Dems to pull someone out who could (not "will" but "could" mind you) win those states. 

I'd love for Bloomberg to be in the discussion but I don't see how he wins unless he makes a lot of hay on the convention floor, where I don't think he can win as an outsider.