How does St. Doug Still Have a Job? Who does he have nude photos of?

Virgil

4 hours ago, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

The Jags had a lockerroom full of players that hated Tom Coughlin with every fiber of their being. They quit on the team and the organization, and in some cases forced their way off the roster. Coughlin was clearly the probelm, not Doug Marrone. 

For some reason, whenever a franchise fails, fans assume that every person that touched that failure are themselves failure too.  That is super myopic and, frankly, dumb. 

Recall reading the stories last week that Coughlin was out, but never seen/read anything that it did actually happen??

5 hours ago, Virgil said:

At this point, it must be God himself.  How did he convince ownership to give him another year? 

I honestly wonder if the Jags are planning to move the team and just don’t care what happens next year.  There is no conceivable reason to believe he’s going to turn that team around. 

please please do not show any photos of anyone involved in this cluster f.

a peter pan would be better

4 hours ago, MJS said:

I don't quite know how he became an NFL head coach...

‘Syracuse mystique’?

20 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

please please do not show any photos of anyone involved in this cluster f.

a peter pan would be better

Uh...no.

48 minutes ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

The real Rasputin giving him some props!!

635558143451634034-Fontes-w-William-Clay

Looks like one of Tony Soprano’s crew.

Marrone had a convenient scapegoat in Coughlin this year (although the excessive fines and CBA violations were, in all likelihood, ultimately Coughlin’s idea.) Plus, I really think Khan is more interested in international expansion/relocation than anything on the field right now. Now, having a good team will help in that goal, but I don’t think Khan views it as critical. So Doug gets to skate another year.

On 12/31/2019 at 11:39 AM, apuszczalowski said:

People around here have an unhealthy hatred for him and are just jilted lovers who can't get over not being the ones to get the upper hand and break up with him first......

Thanks for the analysis Dr. Phil.  

On 12/31/2019 at 10:02 PM, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

The Jags had a lockerroom full of players that hated Tom Coughlin with every fiber of their being. They quit on the team and the organization, and in some cases forced their way off the roster. Coughlin was clearly the probelm, not Doug Marrone. 

For some reason, whenever a franchise fails, fans assume that every person that touched that failure are themselves failure too.  That is super myopic and, frankly, dumb. 

Coughlin doesn't coach them everyday. 

• Like (+1) 1

He has nude pictures of himself, and threatens to show them to all of Team owners if he gets fired.... now that’s some scary sh-t right there...

• Haha (+1) 2

On 12/31/2019 at 12:36 PM, MJS said:

Doug is the coach. He has a record of 22 wins, 28 losses in Jacksonville. One winning season out of three. Despite his offensive background, his offenses always suck. Despite his offensive line background, his lines always suck.

What makes you or anyone else think that he is a good coach? He inherited an elite defense and rode them to a 10 win season and then after that everything unraveled.

What exactly does Marrone bring to the table? Is he is good leader? No. Is he smart? No (he cant even get out coherent sentences have the time). Is he a good offensive or defensive coach? No. Do players like playing for him? No.

I don't quite know how he became an NFL head coach...

Amen 

On 12/31/2019 at 11:17 AM, Virgil said:

At this point, it must be God himself.  How did he convince ownership to give him another year? 

I honestly wonder if the Jags are planning to move the team and just don’t care what happens next year.  There is no conceivable reason to believe he’s going to turn that team around. 

Doug is a strange guy.  He probably had a cameraman take a secret picture of you nude and has a life size poster of it at home.  :devil: