YoloinOhio

Browns interview Brian Daboll for HC; have interest in pairing with Bills Asst. GM Joe Schoen

8 minutes ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

Don’t think he gets the job there but say he does. Who are the best OC options out there?

Shurmur

20 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

They can interview him at a Flying J on Route 90.

They can meet halfway at Cracker Barrel in Erie off I-90

• Like (+1) 1

Daboll has been a terrible OC at every stop in his career. We were all expecting him to all of a sudden turn a 180 and be good?  Come on. Shame on us. This guy is single handedly holding Allen back and I can’t believe some of you want him to stay. Watch the games!

• Like (+1) 6
  • Meh 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

If Daboll leaves, I’m really gonna miss seeing the Bills try three running plays from the ten yard line when it’s first and goal. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, Jerry Jabber said:

If Daboll leaves, I’m really gonna miss seeing the Bills try three running plays from the ten yard line when it’s first and goal. 

Exactly. His play calling has been horrendous. I’m not sure why anyone would see this as anything more than an opportunity to improve. 

• Like (+1) 1

The first question they will ask him in his interview is, "If you become the Browns head coach, what is the first thing you are going to do?"

And Daboll will say, "Run Singletary up the middle."

• Haha (+1) 3

31 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

That's cute... Daboll would only be a HC in Cleveland b.c Cleveland is garbage at finding HCs.

Makes Sense Browns with Mayfield would pick Dabol’s brain on his exercise of how to develop the top QBs the Bills gave him before hiring him. 

also makes sense to pick his Brain of the process that has been implemented here. 

now all that said he won’t get hired. 

however if he does go find another OC. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

"part of"

Exactly the janitor at Patriots stadium was a "Part of"  it also lol

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Boca BIlls said:

Exactly the janitor at Patriots stadium was a "Part of"  it also lol

Ditto the guy who gets Saban his Starbucks

browns cant stop making bad decisions.

daboll.. Really?

i wont be surprised if they do offer him the job, but its like... dude... dont you guys actually want to win for once?!?

2 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Makes Sense Browns with Mayfield would pick Dabol’s brain on his exercise of how to develop the top QBs the Bills gave him before hiring him. 

also makes sense to pick his Brain of the process that has been implemented here. 

now all that said he won’t get hired. 

however if he does go find another OC. 

This job might appeal to him.  And he might get it.  Close enough to home (OP) where the family can commute back and forth easily.  I believe that he has kids/step kids late in high school and Cleveland might be the second most desirable situation for him, next to Buffalo.  

The interview request also tells us that there are those in the NFL who are impressed with his work with Allen.  As well they should be.  Josh has come leaps and bounds from where he was last year.  It would be a big loss for Daboll to go.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

"part of"

I think Saban was less frustrated with Lane Kiffin as his OC than he was Daboll. :lol: 

There is just something about Daboll as a gameday OC that always leaves you wanting.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

This job might appeal to him.  And he might get it.  Close enough to home (OP) where the family can commute back and forth easily.  I believe that he has kids/step kids late in high school and Cleveland might be the second most desirable situation for him, next to Buffalo.  

The interview request also tells us that there are those in the NFL who are impressed with his work with Allen.  As well they should be.  Josh has come leaps and bounds from where he was last year.  It would be a big loss for Daboll to go.

he isn’t going anywhere. And no coach in their right mind would go to a team with an internal power struggle between their GM and their Advisor 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Just now, Dablitzkrieg said:

Wouldn't it make sense to then promote Dorsey?

I do not think Daboll gets this job. That said, I think Dorsey would be a strong consideration as OC if he left. 

• Like (+1) 4

3 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

I think Saban was less frustrated with Lane Kiffin as his OC than he was Daboll. :lol: 

There is just something about Daboll as a gameday OC that always leaves you wanting.

Wanting anyone else.