[Edited title] Duke williams should play

What impressed me most about Duke today was his yards after contact. The rest of the Bills smurfs go down on initial contact, but Williams was able to pound through the initial hit, much like we’ve seen from Knox this year.

lets see what the Duke haters have to say...

• Like (+1) 8
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, DuckyBoys said:

McD has to dress 4 safeties plus his old school buddies like Dimarco  You'd figure they would be looking for any spark for the offense they can find

Yeah because players like DiMarco,  Lee Smith and Foster offer so much more than Duke. This argument is getting silly people.  We have 4-6 useless offensive players who Duke easily surpasses. Daboll will just keep shoving Robert "roll tide" Foster down our throats. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 4

1 minute ago, fansince88 said:

1 an hour at least. I like Duke. I hope he plays this weekend. I think he plays this weekend. I think he plays well next weekend. Duke is da man! Those seem like good titles right?

Just the tip of the iceberg, I’m afraid. 

• Haha (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, Marvlevydraftdaygenius said:

I know why he is not playing.  Dabol Alabama.  William's Auburn.  So there you have it.

1 minute ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Yeah because players like DiMarco,  Lee Smith and Foster offer so much more than Duke. This argument is getting silly people.  We have 4-6 useless offensive players who Duke easily surpasses. Daboll will just keep shoving Robert "roll tide" Foster down our throats. 

Maybe Duke should spend the time that he uses practicing his 7 yard catch celebrations on gunner practice and he would be on the roster every week. Every fan knows the 4-5th receiver on game day needs to be on teams. I dislike Foster and think he is a roster spot waste but why doesn’t Duke play teams should be the main question. Big body guy with speed should be perfect right ? Daboll doesn’t pick teams players. That should be a question for McD that gets asked every week. 

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Lee Smith is for blocking  I actually get that one when he's not caught in stupid penalties.    No idea why we waste 2 wr and 2 rb spots for special teams guys   Foster, Roberts, Perry and Dimarco is too many spots for guys that contribute zilch to the offense.  Also if McKenzie is active I expect at least jet sweep motion if not several runs out of him  I wont know McKenzie he at least if productive on the end arounds I wish he was more trustworthy as a returner and Roberts would not be needed.

14 minutes ago, valle78787878 said:

no hes not playing because he can;t catch the football 

Do you watch the gamea? They don't throw to anyone other than Smoke and Knox.Knox is going to be good,but how many big drops has he had. Foster and McKenzie have played every game  and their stats are the same as Duke 's who hasn't played. They have no catches,no touchdowns and other than,,a few McKenzie jet sweeps ,no yards. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

One bad drop that I can remember.  His hands, for the most part, seem to be pretty good.  A couple broken tackles.  Plus you have to love that competitive attitude.  Was nice to watch the Duke doing his thing. 

The biggest knock against Duke has always been the separation thing ("he's too slow").  Either he was getting open today.. or the coaches specifically told Barkley to throw him the ball. 

27 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

You're missing a key piece of the puzzle. Daboll coveted Daniel Jones coming out of HS and he chose to play for David Cutcliffe; at DUKE! 

He'd probably be willing to overlook the Auburn connection if it weren't for the recruiting shenanigans they pulled over in Raleigh.

Duke is in Durham not Raleigh

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, berg1029 said:

One bad drop that I can remember.  His hands, for the most part, seem to be pretty good.  A couple broken tackles.  Plus you have to love that competitive attitude.  Was nice to watch the Duke doing his thing. 

The biggest knock against Duke has always been the separation thing ("he's too slow").  Either he was getting open today.. or the coaches specifically told Barkley to throw him the ball. 

he's 6'3 230  Soon as he crosses the defenders face he's open on every incut route  He fights for the football and he fights for extra yards  This staff is stubborn  How many weeks did they wait last year when it was clear Benjamin was done?

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Locomark said:

Maybe Duke should spend the time that he uses practicing his 7 yard catch celebrations on gunner practice and he would be on the roster every week. Every fan knows the 4-5th receiver on game day needs to be on teams. I dislike Foster and think he is a roster spot waste but why doesn’t Duke play teams should be the main question. Big body guy with speed should be perfect right ? Daboll doesn’t pick teams players. That should be a question for McD that gets asked every week. 

You do realize we have the worst ST in the NFL don't you? And explain to me who our #3 wr really is? This will be good.