[Edited title] Duke williams should play

5 minutes ago, Marvlevydraftdaygenius said:

I know why he is not playing.  Dabol Alabama.  William's Auburn.  So there you have it.

You're missing a key piece of the puzzle. Daboll coveted Daniel Jones coming out of HS and he chose to play for David Cutcliffe; at DUKE! 

He'd probably be willing to overlook the Auburn connection if it weren't for the recruiting shenanigans they pulled over in Raleigh.

7 minutes ago, TroutDog said:

Ha! #2. 

Open the flood gates! ? 

Lol I had the same thought.  Want to keep count for the over/under on Duke threads.  I will add some gas to the fire, I actually agree, Duke needs to be playing, he is a missing piece of this offense.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Mrbojanglezs said:

I think the personnel decisions are ultimately McD's decision. I remember in one of Daboll's PCs when press asked about Yeldon he said he will be ready to coach whoever McD decides to dress or something to that nature. 

McD has to dress 4 safeties plus his old school buddies like Dimarco  You'd figure they would be looking for any spark for the offense they can find

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Gunsgoodtime said:

Lol I had the same thought.  Want to keep count for the over/under on Duke threads.  I will add some gas to the fire, I actually agree, Duke needs to be playing, he is a missing piece of this offense.

I’m not opposed to it and love the kid but the thread count for him is ludicrous. ?