Week 17: NJ Jets at Buffalo Bills ,1 pm ET on CBS 2nd half thread

1 minute ago, Gunsgoodtime said:

Too bad we cant put fans out there to play, I would rather have Pinto or the Chef hurt than these players lol

Lol. We can get Marc Miller out there at LB. And then he'll tell the NFL shop they don't have the rights to sell his jersey.

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, PetermansRedemption said:

Even prior to this game, I believe Duke in 2 games had more production than McKenzie, Foster and Roberts combined. He always should have been active. Just doesn’t make sense. 

Roberts' return ability is way too valuable to even consider not using him.  Just watching McKenzie not know what to do back there today has made me extra thankful for him!

1 minute ago, SirAndrew said:

Good point, but many of backups on the offensive side need to be better. Our WR’s depth is incredibly bad, and is a problem in the modern NFL where teams use so many WR’s. We have no one past our top two who belong on the field. 

We don't Use that many WRs so it doesn’t matter what other teams do.  We throw to Smoke and Beasley and the TEs.  Would like to see Duke in there though.

2 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

Even prior to this game, I believe Duke in 2 games had more production than McKenzie, Foster and Roberts combined. He always should have been active. Just doesn’t make sense. 

The coaches get to see these guys play in practice, and the coaches suck at evaluating how good a WR based off his play in practice.

Jets likely win this game but I wouldn’t be feeling too good about it if I was a Jets fan. 

They’re barely eking out a win against our 2nd and 3rd string players, and against our backup QB who’s playing awful. 

Edited by BillsFan4
  • Like (+1) 1