Bills to play most of the team vs. Jets including Josh Allen

Kirby Jackson

2 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

I don’t see the difference because there isn’t one. Hence why you don’t have an answer. Any difference that there might be is all perception. 

an injury is an injury. The result is the player can’t play regardless if it happens last week, this week, or next week. Still the same outcome. 

What are we playing for THIS week please explain that it’s worth to take a gamble on injuring our QB

Edited by Putin

8 minutes ago, Putin said:

Then explain why Baltimore has a bye week and still will rest their starters this Sunday??

Because that is what they feel is best for their team. Not sure why you would have a difficult time arriving at that conclusion on your own.

It does not mean the Bills' coaching staff feels it would be best for their team.

It is possible for differing philosophies to exist at the same time, and for both of them to be an acceptable approach.

Edited by billsfan1959

Just now, Kirby Jackson said:

Come on, you don’t believe that?!? We’re you irate when he sat out the end of the preseason because of the routine of the regular season?

No because you aren’t getting much experience playing against vanilla defenses and against players that don’t make rosters. Those games are a joke. This is still a real game. 

do you really believe our team is so good they don’t need more experience?

Just now, Putin said:

What is so important that it’s worth the RISK ?????

You keep asking questions and haven’t answered your own. There is no risk that isn’t the same risk any other week or any other time. 

1 minute ago, Scott7975 said:

No because you aren’t getting much experience playing against vanilla defenses and against players that don’t make rosters. Those games are a joke. This is still a real game. 

You keep asking questions and haven’t answered your own. There is no risk that isn’t the same risk any other week or any other time. 

BS , last week we played with hopes of maybe having a chance for a division TITLE 

THIS week ??? 

19 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

I believe health is WAY, WAY, WAY more important than a couple of plays in a meaningless game. Maybe we are just so new to winning that we don’t get it but one injury, even to a guy like Milano or Dawkins and it is an ABSOLUTELY awful decision. It is one that will be questioned for decades. You have nothing to gain and everything to lose.

Also, our second highest scoring output of the season game off of the bye week. Why is it not okay to believe that resting the aches and pains will make us better than another week in the grind? There is no evidence to support that they will be better by playing. The only definite is that we are increasing the chance of injury. All risk, no reward

Edited by Kirby Jackson
  • Like (+1) 2

I can see what McD is doing.  Keep the rhythm going and player the starters, make them learn and execute the game plan as usual.   Play Allen and Singletary and any nicked up players only 1 or 2 series.  It’s what Levy did, and most teams do.  Play the rest of the starters only  up to halftime and pull them gradually.  Second half play the backups.  Try to win but more important is keep the players in their rhythm. 

Of course if anyone gets injured he will be crucified but that true with most aspects is coaching. 

Edited by Bob in STL

3 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I believe health is WAY, WAY, WAY more important than a couple of plays in a meaningless game. Maybe we are just so new to winning that we don’t get it but one injury, even to a guy like Milano or Dawkins and it is an ABSOLUTELY awful decision. It is one that will be questioned for decades. You have nothing to gain and everything to lose.

Also, our second highest scoring output of the season game off of the bye week. Why is it not okay to believe that testing the aches and pains will make us better than another week in the grind? There is no evidence to support that they will be better by playing. The only definite is that we are increasing the chance of injury. All risk, no reward

Image result for sith absolutes

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

There is no reason to play anyone important for even 1 snap in this game. I don’t care what happens, no matter what it’s dumb and no matter what it’s wrong.

But , but , but some think that this game is just as important as the last weeks game against New England or EVEN The playoff game  !!

what do you think of that ?

Edited by Putin
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I worry about a stop sign blowing off in high winds and slicing me in half as I sit behind the Toyota Camry in front of me--so I get the concern.

However, for the Bills to make some noise in the playoffs, they need to continue playing defense at a high level, and get on a bit of a run on O.  I don't think that McD is of the mind that taking time off leads to performance at a high level, nor does mailing in a game to a divisional opponent.  It seems contrary to the type of intensity he likes to see. 

I do think we could see some guys off the field early, but for now, I'll trust the process but keep some extra diesel, rags and pitchforks in case we need to track down a certain Gingerbead man later. 

This made me laugh too hard. I’m a weird dude.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

If the reward is a couple of TD drives in a game that means zero it isn’t a reward. It’s risk. 

The reward is being locked into a playoff spot and not exposing your players to injury. That’s what we’ve earned.

Means zero!?!?!?! Excuse me but crushing the Jets is a must no matter when where why or how

• Like (+1) 1